prove that homosexuality is wrong.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#24671 Nov 13, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually yes, the human body is supposed to be able to reproduce. Go study biology then call me back atheist. One of the characteristics that making a living organism a living being is the ability to reproduce. If you can't reproduce then there's obviously something wrong with your body. Not being mean or anything to infertile people it's just facts.
Having something wrong with your body doesn't make you, or your condition,'unnatural'.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24672 Nov 13, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Having something wrong with your body doesn't make you, or your condition,'unnatural'.
do you even hear how stupid you sound right now?
you just said having something WRONG, special word there WRONG!!! with your body doesn't make it unnatural. Things that are unnatural are abnormal, or in other words wrong.

Having something wrong with your body definitely isn't a good thing so how in the world makes you think infertility is a natural thing? Please explain that to me and all the women and men out there that are upset over not being able to make a baby because they're sterile how infertility is a natural, normal thing.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24673 Nov 13, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it a sad existence to live a happy life and see that the people you love are happy? That's an amazing existence to me.
Explain to me how your existence is any more meaningful by worshiping an imaginary friend.
Believing God doesn't make you unhappy. It's actually been proven from atheist's point of view and christian's point of view that churchgoers live happier and more fulfilled lives then atheists.

And you tell me what will happen when you die? will that just be the end of you? nothing more? You were a living being and now you're just gone?
Rosa Winkel

Ryde, Australia

#24674 Nov 13, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah the IFV thing only further proves homosexuality is unnatural.
And the reason I talk about how if everyone had been gay when humans first began appearing on earth is because of you atheists who believe in evolution. Since you atheists believe humans just appeared on the earth from evolving animals and other things that happened millions of years ago, I decided to tell you just what would've have when humans first began appearing, if everyone had been gay. If they had been then the humans would've all died out. The End.
Sad story isn't it? Well it's the truth so get over it.
U do get gay animals. Male dogs for example.

Yet plenty of puppies still seem to be born.
Rosa Winkel

Ryde, Australia

#24675 Nov 13, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
They HAVE. For example, actress Meredith Baxter is a lesbian but she has had five children.
<quoted text>
Ah, so your argument is outdated, as well as weak.
<quoted text>
Gods are not involved in the reproductive process.
Very true. It's very possible for them to have children these days.
http://www.gossipjacker.net/2010/07/melissa-e...
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24676 Nov 13, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Male dogs hump the younger ones as an act of dominance, I've seen it on national geographic and with my own german shepherds.

It's happened each time one of our puppies gets to be around I'd say 1year old the alpha male would go nuts trying to beat them down and hump them.
Dogs don't have gay sex for pleasure, only for asserting dominance kinda like a hazing for young adult dogs coming into the pack.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24677 Nov 13, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
It may be possible for the freaks to have babies of their own. but that poor kid will grow up either not really knowing it's mom or the child will have 1 mom and 2 dads or vice versa. In other words the normal family of 1 mom and 1 dad is better overall for the child. And this has been proven in many different research studies.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/302324/d... #
or you can see here
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentar...
Knock off purse seller

Germany

#24678 Nov 13, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with the "Australian" disguise _Chartreuse_?
Everyone knows the non-US cities are all proxies.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24679 Nov 13, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know something else, The ivf treatment might grant a gay couple a baby, but it makes only one of them the actual parent leaving the other only a step parent.
The process involves combining a sperm (which only a male can make) and an egg (which only a female can make) together in a lab dish then putting the finished product in the females uterus. the embryo grows in that uterus and then is born. That means whoever's egg cell was used is the mom and whoever's sperm cell was used is the dad. It's basically just making a baby without any sex.
And then the poor baby has to go throughout life with his real mom/dad and a step mom/dad.

Ivf for gay couples is unnatural, it disgusts me how people actually try to justify this.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24680 Nov 13, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
Then what's your version of a god huh tinker bell? Oh wait you probably serve the magic crap fairy that brings gifts to all the good little gay boys and girls am I right?
Sweetie, if this is really the best you could do, I have to wonder why you would bother.

this one

#24681 Nov 13, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
It may be possible for the freaks to have babies of their own. but that poor kid will grow up either not really knowing it's mom or the child will have 1 mom and 2 dads or vice versa. In other words the normal family of 1 mom and 1 dad is better overall for the child. And this has been proven in many different research studies.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/302324/d... #
or you can see here
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentar...
You tell us that there are many studies which prove your point, but do you provide us a link to any of them? No. One is a link to an article written someone who has made a considerable living by opposing the rights of Lesbian and Gay Americans and the second by someone who has since changed his opinion.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/23/us/david-bl...

What is actually known about same sex couples as parents is that they can produce happy, healthy and successful children, just like heterosexual couples as parents. The one study that claimed any negative consequence from having at least one gay parent has proved to be a methodological failure if not outright fraud.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24682 Nov 13, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, if this is really the best you could do, I have to wonder why you would bother.
I was wondering when this freak would creep out of his closet to say hey to the world again.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24683 Nov 13, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You tell us that there are many studies which prove your point, but do you provide us a link to any of them? No. One is a link to an article written someone who has made a considerable living by opposing the rights of Lesbian and Gay Americans and the second by someone who has since changed his opinion.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/23/us/david-bl...
What is actually known about same sex couples as parents is that they can produce happy, healthy and successful children, just like heterosexual couples as parents. The one study that claimed any negative consequence from having at least one gay parent has proved to be a methodological failure if not outright fraud.
ooooh yaaaaay congratulations he's found one article of a man who's been paid to write an article against how he really feels. Everybody clap for gay boy yippee good job Rochelle you did it.

The reason the first one gets paid because he still supports the truth and is paid by the people to scared to voice their opinion about how they really feel about you homos.

why don't you add a crappy comment about the dog comment posted earlier that'll get a laugh.
Or wait I know how bout you actually tell us what good comes out of homosexuality.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#24684 Nov 13, 2012
Prove that homosexuality is wrong? Heck, try as I might, I've never been able to prove it is right.

Location hidden

#24685 Nov 13, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
you just said having something WRONG, special word there WRONG!!! with your body doesn't make it unnatural. Things that are unnatural are abnormal, or in other words wrong.
Things that are unnatural are contrary to laws or course of nature. Having an illness isn't unnatural at all.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Having something wrong with your body definitely isn't a good thing so how in the world makes you think infertility is a natural thing? Please explain that to me and all the women and men out there that are upset over not being able to make a baby because they're sterile how infertility is a natural, normal thing.
You're confusing natural and normal. The only reason you choose the word unnatural is to attempt to smear gay people.

Location hidden

#24686 Nov 13, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Believing God doesn't make you unhappy. It's actually been proven from atheist's point of view and christian's point of view that churchgoers live happier and more fulfilled lives then atheists.
That's a social/cultural artifact in the US where atheists are a hated minority.

Northern and Western Europe is largely nonreligious and reports significantly higher levels of happiness than the US.
Jeff1996 wrote:
And you tell me what will happen when you die? will that just be the end of you? nothing more? You were a living being and now you're just gone?
Correct.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24687 Nov 13, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Prove that homosexuality is wrong? Heck, try as I might, I've never been able to prove it is right.
Smart man right here very smart man
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24688 Nov 13, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a social/cultural artifact in the US where atheists are a hated minority.
Northern and Western Europe is largely nonreligious and reports significantly higher levels of happiness than the US.
<quoted text>
Correct.
you know what whatever if you're right then we have nothing to worry about except death, and if i'm right your going to hell.
OK back to the topic homosexuality is freaky and wrong. trolling queers attack this comment now.

this one

#24689 Nov 13, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
ooooh yaaaaay congratulations he's found one article of a man who's been paid to write an article against how he really feels. Everybody clap for gay boy yippee good job Rochelle you did it.
Sweetie, it's not my fault that you weren't bright enough to know that one of the sources you were citing had changed his point of view after pretty much humiliating himself as a second rate researcher with an agenda during the Prop 8 trial.
Jeff1996 wrote:
The reason the first one gets paid because he still supports the truth and is paid by the people to scared to voice their opinion about how they really feel about you homos.
I realize that she isn't the prettiest woman on the planet, but Maggie Gallagher isn't a dude, dude. She's made a substantial living by running a money laundering operation for anti-gay bigots who want to remain anonymous. She has an agenda and a provable history of telling out and out lies to achieve it.

Once again, you have successfully proved nothing at all. Congratulations.

Location hidden

#24690 Nov 13, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what whatever if you're right then we have nothing to worry about except death, and if i'm right your going to hell.
Actually, if I'm right (which the evidence shows to be true), then you'll have wasted a significant portion of your life.

There's as much of a chance that you'll go to hell while I go to heaven as the opposite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 678,600
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 29 min Aerobatty 118,567
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 32 min RiversideRedneck 2,134
News Bill to loosen financial rules would save $24 b... 36 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
News Trump budget promises balance in decade, relies... 42 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 4
News An ambitious ruler defeated by his own hubris: ... 44 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 56 min New Age Spiritual... 33,210
More from around the web