prove that homosexuality is wrong.

Since: Dec 09

Cleveland, TN

#24452 Oct 8, 2012
Larry Pasta wrote:
There's an input and output for a reason. We're here to populate the world, not extinguish it by these parasitic homosexuals. They're a burden and a failure to mankind. Homosexuality is genetic, which means they're DEFORMED in their genetic mutation, which means they're an abomination, which means they're just not naturally meant to be. They're accidents, they're basically handicapped. Now, what to do about them? Nothing, we can't just kill them off, we just need too know that its not right. I wouldn't be complaining though if something in the future happens that would make a sort of holocaust to mainly kill them off.
But they're not parasitic or a burden at all. They're not deformed or mutated either for that matter. The word abomination has nothing to do with any of this. You don't understand the words you're saying. They've done nothing at all to you for you to wish for their slow painful deaths. Nothing you said suggests anything is wrong with them. You only point out that you have an unfounded bias, explained by nonsense, which you pretend justifies an outlet for your psychotic perspective.

Cleveland, TN

#24453 Oct 8, 2012
BiggestHomophobeEver wrote:
Regardless if any if these ideas have already been mentioned, here's my thoughts on the matter:
1)You never see groups of people parading the streets, protesting about 'straight rights.' Why? Because they know there's nothing wrong with being straight.
Because our rights aren't restricted based on the fact that we're straight. Really really stupid point to make.
2)Think about anatomical make up of the vagina and penis. Their shapes compliment eachother. Why do you suppose that is? Simply because THEY ARE MEANT FOR ONE ANOTHER!!!
Good job, you understand reproduction. But we don't only have sex for reproduction do we? Men, women, gay, straight, all types enjoy fondling and dry-humping, and hand, oral, and anal sex for pleasure. Obviously not EVERYONE enjoys them all, but all of these things are enjoyed by some people of all types.
3)Think about any person who has ever gotten intercourse from the back side. They would all testify that it is extremely painful! What does that say? Intercourse isn't meant for that region, ever!
It might be painful for some. Some might even like for it to hurt. Some might not. But the "back side" has a whole lot of nerves, and can do a lot for sexual arousal for either gender. You're speculating to try to make a factual statement about something you have no factual information or first-hand experience with.
4)How can lesbian women f--- eachother? THEY CAN'T! Seems like they need some dick in their lives for that.
There is more to do to satisfy sexual desires than a penis penetrating a vagina. I'm sorry that you are apparently completely unaware of this. Regardless, there are more kinds of sex toys out there than you could count. The options are endless!
5)Where do gays even get the idea of wanting to be gay anyway? Definitely not from their parents. Because if it weren't for their parents, they wouldn't even be on this earth, ALIVE.
Where did you get the idea of "wanting" to be straight. You're suggesting that straight parents would give you the idea to choose heterosexuality? For you to suggest that it is a conscious choice, you're literally saying that people are born bisexual or asexual and decide which orientation they want. Most people, probably yourself included, would completely disagree with what you actually just said.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24454 Oct 8, 2012
Larry Pasta wrote:
There's an input and output for a reason. We're here to populate the world, not extinguish it by these parasitic homosexuals. They're a burden and a failure to mankind. Homosexuality is genetic, which means they're DEFORMED in their genetic mutation, which means they're an abomination, which means they're just not naturally meant to be. They're accidents, they're basically handicapped. Now, what to do about them? Nothing, we can't just kill them off, we just need too know that its not right. I wouldn't be complaining though if something in the future happens that would make a sort of holocaust to mainly kill them off.
I think it's sweet how you have "educated" yourself into irrational bigotry and genocidal hate. Do the future population a really big favor, get a vasectomy.

“Ignorance breeds fear.”

Since: Oct 11

United Kingdom

#24455 Oct 9, 2012
I think people are making the assumption that the majority of people are gay and will take over the world. To me, that sounds like they are generalising a bit too far.
Plus, gays have done nothing to harm them, so it's strange how people are accusing them of sinning. If people actually learned peace and love, this wouldn't happen. And anyway, I wasn't born on this earth to have children, so you can't make me.

Cleveland, TN

#24456 Oct 9, 2012
I Am Fine wrote:
I think people are making the assumption that the majority of people are gay and will take over the world. To me, that sounds like they are generalising a bit too far.
Plus, gays have done nothing to harm them, so it's strange how people are accusing them of sinning.
Well the sinning is just based on interpretations from the Bible. You don't have to do harm to go to hell I guess.

But yeah, strange how when people are acting like the "gay agenda" is trying to influence people to "choose", they're wanting to totally change the world. Or when they're arguing procreation it's "if everyone were gay then we'd die." But then when they're arguing against it being natural, normal, or acceptable, all the sudden they're all about what a small percentage of people are mutated or deformed with this gene or whatever.

Either way, it's just situational attempts at justifying bias, because there's just not enough condemnation in "I don't like it, just because I don't, but it doesn't affect me." It's a harmful way of forming and expressing perspectives.
asdfghjkl

Lawton, OK

#24457 Oct 22, 2012
What the hell? So if I put ketchup on my icecream and other people think that's gross, I deserve to be put down everyday, bashed, and rejected? I'm suppose to be looked at and treated as if I weren't a being with emotions and feelings? JUST BECAUSE I DO SOMETHING GROSS? I'm sorry, but get the hell out of here with that.

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#24458 Oct 22, 2012
MarkD_ wrote:
<quoted text>Well the sinning is just based on interpretations from the Bible. You don't have to do harm to go to hell I guess.
But yeah, strange how when people are acting like the "gay agenda" is trying to influence people to "choose", they're wanting to totally change the world. Or when they're arguing procreation it's "if everyone were gay then we'd die." But then when they're arguing against it being natural, normal, or acceptable, all the sudden they're all about what a small percentage of people are mutated or deformed with this gene or whatever.
Either way, it's just situational attempts at justifying bias, because there's just not enough condemnation in "I don't like it, just because I don't, but it doesn't affect me." It's a harmful way of forming and expressing perspectives.
Yes, true.
Jeff

Wrens, GA

#24459 Oct 27, 2012
SInce you don't religion brought into this. I'll slap yah wit some scientific knowledge. GAY PEOPLE CAN'T REPRODUCE ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR AIDS!!!

And before you gays start screaming " straight people can get aids as well as gays". Yah well straight people get aids by having sex with multiple partners or having sex with someone already contaminated with the virus. Gays on the other hand can create the virus by having sex just once.

Gay people also say " well I can't get infected if i use a condom" While a condom is effective for people having normal sex, gay men have anal sex. The butt hole is designed to push stuff out not take things in, since the butt hole is so tight the condom is much more likely break so it's not a very reliable protection to what you've got coming.

And i don't care what you atheists say God curses the sexually immoral with this disease. You all need to open your eyes and quit indulging in these unnatural relationships.

this one

#24460 Oct 27, 2012
Jeff wrote:
SInce you don't religion brought into this. I'll slap yah wit some scientific knowledge. GAY PEOPLE CAN'T REPRODUCE ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR AIDS!!!
And before you gays start screaming " straight people can get aids as well as gays". Yah well straight people get aids by having sex with multiple partners or having sex with someone already contaminated with the virus. Gays on the other hand can create the virus by having sex just once.
Gay people also say " well I can't get infected if i use a condom" While a condom is effective for people having normal sex, gay men have anal sex. The butt hole is designed to push stuff out not take things in, since the butt hole is so tight the condom is much more likely break so it's not a very reliable protection to what you've got coming.
And i don't care what you atheists say God curses the sexually immoral with this disease. You all need to open your eyes and quit indulging in these unnatural relationships.
Hon, you should find whoever is to blame for your sex education and sue them for everything they've got. Talk about malpractice, they "educated" you into blithering idiocy and dangerous ignorance.

There's just so much stupid there, it's tough to know where to start. AIDS is caused by a virus, viruses do not care about sexual orientation or sex, their sole goal in life is to be fruitful and multiply and to do that they have to find new hosts because they are killing off the one they have. Due to the rather limited way in which the virus transmits from one host to the next, direct contact with the blood of the potential new host, it makes certain unprotected sex acts more dangerous than others. Unprotected anal sex is particularly dangerous for the receptive partner, whether they are male or female, it makes them highly susceptible to infection, because if sufficient lubrication isn't used, tearing of the skin and lining of the anus can occur providing the direct blood contact the virus needs. Just so you know, ANYONE can become infected the first time they are exposed to the virus regardless of their sex, sexual orientation or sexual act being engaged in.

As to that thing you called God, if it's to blame for the death and destruction caused by the virus, I don't f*cking care what it's alleged motives were, you worship a beast.

this one

#24465 Oct 27, 2012
Judge Moniters wrote:
Leviticus 20:13, homoSEX is wrong. DSM-!!, homosexual a mental illness. WHO 1980, homosex a mental illness, WHO homosexuality is ego-dystonic homosexuality. 75% of trans with GID are gay. 91% of gays contemplate suicide, mental and wrong.
Let's see, a book you don't follow, a diagnostic manual that had it wrong for 20 odd years and right for the last 40 or so, a diagnosis made up to appease those still dragging their knuckles and denying empirical scientific evidence which proved them misguided fools decades earlier, a factoid that has no real point and proof that having to live with pathetic hateful wastes of human potential such as yourself, takes its toll. Other than proving you could make tour English teacher cry and that you really are an idiot, you ain't proved much of nothing.

this one

#24466 Oct 27, 2012
Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>You should find that gay priest and chop with penis off, because he screwed you up.
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/0000...
Almost 80% of reported AIDS cases in the United States were concentrated in six metropolitan areas, predominantly on the east and west coasts of the country (Table 2). This distribution was not simply a reflection of population size in those areas; for example, the number of cases per million population reported from June 1, 1981, to September 15, 1982, in New York City and San Francisco was roughly 10 times greater than that of the entire country. The 593 cases were reported among residents of 27 states and the District of Columbia, and CDC has received additional reports of 41 cases from 10 foreign countries.
Approximately 75% of AIDS cases occured among homosexual or bisexual males (Table 3), among whom the reported prevalence of intravenous drug abuse was 12%. Among the 20% of known heterosexual cases (males and females), the prevalence of intravenous drug abuse was about 60%. Haitians residing in the United States constituted 6.1% of all cases (2), and 50% of the cases in which both homosexual activity and intravenous drug abuse were denied. Among the 14 AIDS cases involving males under 60 years old who were not homosexuals, intravenous drug abusers, or Haitians, two (14%) had hemophilia A.**(3)
Reported AIDS cases may be separated into groups based on these risk factors: homosexual or bisexual males--75%, intravenous drug abusers with no history of male homosexual activity--13%, Haitians with neither a history of homosexuality nor a history of intravenous drug abuse--6%, persons with hemophilia A who were not Haitians, homosexuals, or intravenous drug abusers--0.3%, and persons in none of the other groups--5%. Reported by the Task Force on Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, CDC
Yes dear, HIV/AIDS is far more prevalent in men who engage in sex with men than those men who do not. This is not because of their sexual orientation, cupcake, but because of the method of transmission, direct blood contact. Men who have sex with men are far more likely to have had receptive anal sex with an infected partner, than a man who does not have sex with men and since the only way they can be infected through vaginal sex or being the penetrative partner in anal sex with a woman, is through an open cut or sore; men who are completely heterosexual in their behavior are at lower risk than any group other than women whose behavior is completely homosexual.

This says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about sexual orientation, all it is is the discussion of the evolutionary intent of a virus.

this one

#24467 Oct 27, 2012
Judge Moniters wrote:
Yeah and a male saying "Hon" to a straight male is not demented. If you start from there, then I guess you are okay will types of sodomy, arf arf.
Sweetie, I don't play well with idiots, regardless of sexual orientation and/or any other identifying attribute and this site certainly doesn't pay me well enough to be nice, you get to take what you get. Like it or not.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#24468 Oct 28, 2012
asdfghjkl wrote:
What the hell? So if I put ketchup on my icecream and other people think that's gross, I deserve to be put down everyday, bashed, and rejected? I'm suppose to be looked at and treated as if I weren't a being with emotions and feelings? JUST BECAUSE I DO SOMETHING GROSS? I'm sorry, but get the hell out of here with that.
I don't know about you, but I'd rather bang a dude than put ketchup on my ice cream.
Supporter

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#24469 Oct 28, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about you, but I'd rather bang a dude than put ketchup on my ice cream.
i'm not gay but i'll agree with u there. i only like ketchup on hot food so adding it on cold/freezing food tastes revolting to me. urrgh
Jeff

Wrens, GA

#24470 Oct 28, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Hon, you should find whoever is to blame for your sex education and sue them for everything they've got. Talk about malpractice, they "educated" you into blithering idiocy and dangerous ignorance.
There's just so much stupid there, it's tough to know where to start. AIDS is caused by a virus, viruses do not care about sexual orientation or sex, their sole goal in life is to be fruitful and multiply and to do that they have to find new hosts because they are killing off the one they have. Due to the rather limited way in which the virus transmits from one host to the next, direct contact with the blood of the potential new host, it makes certain unprotected sex acts more dangerous than others. Unprotected anal sex is particularly dangerous for the receptive partner, whether they are male or female, it makes them highly susceptible to infection, because if sufficient lubrication isn't used, tearing of the skin and lining of the anus can occur providing the direct blood contact the virus needs. Just so you know, ANYONE can become infected the first time they are exposed to the virus regardless of their sex, sexual orientation or sexual act being engaged in.
As to that thing you called God, if it's to blame for the death and destruction caused by the virus, I don't f*cking care what it's alleged motives were, you worship a beast.
You just said that aids effects everyone despite sexual orientation, but if you really read and payed attention to what I wrote then you would have seen that i said aids effects the sexually immoral not just gays. And I don't care if you don't believe in anything because if your right then we don't have anything to worry about when we die we'll just turn into dust and that'll be the end of our story forever, but if me and the christians that except the truth are right then then you atheists burn and we christians relax in heaven for all eternity. anyway PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I RIGHT BEFORE YOU REPLY.
Jeff

Wrens, GA

#24471 Oct 28, 2012
Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>If you think you putting your mouth in a male poop butt and having a brown tongue is chocolate ice cream, then yeah you deserve to be laughed at, put down, and ostracized. It is called society behavioral modification therapy.
He has a point last I checked butt holes expel things from the body not take stuff in. gay sex goes against all courses of nature. all gays who think i'm wrong give me 5 good reasons why gay relations is natural, healthy, and there's nothing wrong with it.

And don't give me any B.S. about how it's love, it is not love it's lust.
Jeff

Wrens, GA

#24472 Oct 28, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Hon, you should find whoever is to blame for your sex education and sue them for everything they've got. Talk about malpractice, they "educated" you into blithering idiocy and dangerous ignorance.
No one educated me in whats wrong with gay people, It's just common sense. You wouldn't even exist today if your dad was gay you'd still be a sperm swimming around in his balls or you'd be swimming in some guys buttonhole who would poop you out and then you'd be swimming in the sewers.

AND DON'T CALL ME "HON", I DONT LIKE YOU OR WANT TO BE WITH YOU. I have a girl friend thank you
very much.

this one

#24473 Oct 28, 2012
Jeff wrote:
You just said that aids effects everyone despite sexual orientation, but if you really read and payed attention to what I wrote then you would have seen that i said aids effects the sexually immoral not just gays.
That's mighty "Christian" of you? It's a virus dear, it does not conform to your definition of morality. It does not matter if you approve or disapprove of the sexual acts and roles within those acts them most conducive to transmission and it doesn't know or care about the supposed "morality" or lack thereof. If you're one of those weirdos who blames AIDS on the wrath of your God, you really should look for a better one.
Jeff wrote:
And I don't care if you don't believe in anything because if your right then we don't have anything to worry about when we die we'll just turn into dust and that'll be the end of our story forever, but if me and the christians that except the truth are right then then you atheists burn and we christians relax in heaven for all eternity. anyway PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I RIGHT BEFORE YOU REPLY.
What you "RIGHT" dear? An eternity spent with you for some strange reason just doesn't conjure up images of heaven.

I got a suggestion for you. Maybe you should be less concerned about whether or not WE know about your version of Jesus and more concerned as to whether he really wants to know who YOU are. Christlike isn't the first adjective that comes to mind in reading the "christian" YOU have been peddling.

this one

#24474 Oct 28, 2012
Jeff wrote:
No one educated me in whats wrong with gay people, It's just common sense.
Sweetie, to be uninformed while stupid shouldn't be confused with common sense, or sense period. You do not know what the f*ck you are talking about, by your own admission, but insist on expounding upon the subject endlessly. Sigh.
Jeff wrote:
You wouldn't even exist today if your dad was gay you'd still be a sperm swimming around in his balls or you'd be swimming in some guys buttonhole who would poop you out and then you'd be swimming in the sewers.
Do your future offspring a really huge favor, get a vasectomy now. Spare them, please.
Jeff wrote:
AND DON'T CALL ME "HON", I DONT LIKE YOU OR WANT TO BE WITH YOU. I have a girl friend thank you
very much.
Scream all you want my little honey bumpkin, you get to be whoever I want you to be. Oh, don't confuse that with wanting you, wanting you, I'm into men and you'll never be one.

this one

#24475 Oct 28, 2012
PS. Give this message to your "girl friend" for me. She has my deepest sympathies, but she knows that she can do sooooooo much better.

Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Just Think 685,857
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min arrr 26,948
Most likely scenario in Mayweather - McGregor f... 9 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min arrr 985,731
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 42 min Siva 8,524
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,751
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 5 hr Downlowinfo42069 4
More from around the web