Griesheim, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

Homosexuality is a sin and must be punished everyday by god.
Adolf Hitler

Griesheim, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

Science Does Not Support the Claim
That Homosexuality Is Genetic
By Robert Knight
The debate over homosexual “marriage” often becomes focused on whether homosexuality is a
learned behavior or a genetic trait. Many homosexual activists insist that “science” has shown
that homosexuality is inborn, cannot be changed, and that therefore they should have the “right
to marry” each other.
Beginning in the early 1990s, activists began arguing that scientific research has proven that
homosexuality has a genetic or hormonal cause. A handful of studies, none of them replicated
and all exposed as methodologically unsound or misrepresented, have linked sexual orientation
to everything from differences in portions of the brain,1,2 to genes,3 finger length,4 inner ear
differences,5 eye-blinking,6 and “neuro-hormonal differentiation.”7
Meanwhile, Columbia University Professor of Psychiatry Dr. Robert Spitzer, who was
instrumental in removing homosexuality in 1973 from the American Psychiatric Association’s
list of mental disorders, wrote a study published in the October 2003 Archives of Sexual
Behavior. He contended that people can change their “sexual orientation” from homosexual to heterosexual.8 Spitzer interviewed more than 200 people, most of whom claimed that through
reparative therapy counseling, their desires for same-sex partners either diminished significantly
or they changed over to heterosexual orientation. Although still a proponent of homosexual
activism, Spitzer has been attacked unmercifully by former admirers for this breach of the
ideology that people are “born gay and can’t change.” Immutability is a central tenet of
demands for “gay rights” and “gay marriage.”
Because no single study can be regarded as definitive, more research on people who have
overcome homosexuality needs to be done. But a considerable body of previous literature about
change from homosexuality to heterosexuality has been compiled, and the sheer number of
exceptions to the “born gay” theory should be a warning to researchers and media to proceed
with caution before declaring that science has “proved” that homosexuality is genetic.9
Other recent developments also suggest that homosexuality is not genetically determined. The
Washington Post reported that bisexuality is fashionable among many young teen girls, who go
back and forth from being “straight” to “gay” to “bi” to “straight” again.10
Post reporter Laura Sessions Stepp writes:
Recent studies among women suggest that female homosexuality may be grounded more
in social interaction, may present itself as an emotional attraction in addition to or in
place of a physical one, and may change over time.11
She cites one such study by Lisa M. Diamond, assistant professor of psychology and gender
studies at the University of Utah, who in 1994 began studying a group of females aged 16 to 23
who were attracted to other females.12 Over the course of the study,“almost two-thirds have
changed labels,” Stepp reports.
Against increasing evidence that homosexual behavior is neither inevitable nor impossible to
resist, a number of studies have been widely publicized as “proof” of a genetic component. But
they are either poorly constructed or misreported as to their significance.
In 1993, Columbia University psychiatry professors Drs. William Byne and Bruce Parsons
examined the most prominent “gay gene” studies on brain structure and on identical twins, and
published the results in the Archives of General Psychiatry. They found numerous
methodological flaws in all of the studies, and concluded that:
8 Robert L. Spitzer,“Can Some Gay Men and Lesbians Change Their Sexual Orientation?”
Adolf Hitler

Griesheim, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

There is no evidence at present to substantiate a biologic theory.…[T]he appeal of
current biologic explanations for sexual orientation may derive more from dissatisfaction
with the present status of psychosocial explanations than from a substantiating body of
experimental data.13
After he was roundly attacked by homosexual activists, who accused him of providing
ammunition for conservatives to challenge the gay rights/civil rights comparison based on
immutability, Byne denounced the “false dichotomy: Biology or Choice?” and stated that he was
also skeptical of environmental theories of sexual orientation. He wrote:“There is no compelling
evidence to support any singular psychosocial explanation,” and that he would never “imply that
one consciously decides one’s sexual orientation.”14 But the fact remains that Dr. Byne has
poked gaping holes in the most influential studies purporting to prove that homosexuality is
inborn.
In May 2000, the American Psychiatric Association issued a Fact Sheet,“Gay, Lesbian and
Bisexual Issues,” which includes this statement:
“Currently, there is a renewed interest in searching for biological etiologies for homosexuality.
However, to date there are no replicated scientific studies supporting any specific biological
etiology for homosexuality.”
Beyond the false comfort that homosexuals need not seek to alter their behavior in any way,
there may be another motive behind the release and enthusiastic reporting of these studies:
political advantage. As Natalie Angier wrote in The New York Times on September 1, 1991:
[P]roof of an inborn difference between gay and heterosexual men could provide further
ammunition in the battle against discrimination. If homosexuality were viewed legally as
a biological phenomenon, rather than a fuzzier matter of “choice” or “preference,” then
gay people could no more rightfully be kept out of the military, a housing complex or a
teaching job than could, say blacks.15
Simon LeVay, whose brain study in 1991 “jumped from the pages of the periodical Science to
The New York Times and Time, then to CNN and Nightline, and from there to the dinner tables
and offices of the country,” according to writer Chandler Burr, was quite open in his assessment
of the possible impact of his work.“[P]eople who think gays and lesbians are born that way are
also more likely to support gay rights.”16
Adolf Hitler

Griesheim, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

It is told that a man saw another man and fell in love with him so intensely, he became ill and bedridden. The object of his desire was repulsed and he avoided the ill man by all means. Messengers between them were finally able to extract a promise form him to visit the other man in his illness. The ill man was overjoyed to hear this and immediately felt better. As he impatiently awaited his visitor, a messenger arrived and told him that the visitor he was expecting had started on his way to come, then turned back halfway saying,“He thought about me and was pleased that I was coming. I shall not place myself in a suspicious position by being in his home.” When the love-struck man heard this, he became worse and the sings of death appeared on him. He began to moan some verses of poetry, which expressed how he would gladly give up the mercy of Allah to gain the satisfaction of the other man. The messenger warned him to fear Allah, but he only replied,“What has happened has happened.” The messenger got up to leave and as he arrived at the door, he heard the scream of death.

What a horrible and shameful death
Ayesh Quran

Griesheim, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

We are further informed of the evilness of this sin in the following hadeeth,“ The curse of Allah be upon he who has sexual activity with an animal, and he who imitates the people of Lut.”(Ahmad and Tirmithi) Does it satisfy these people that they are under the course of the Prophet, sallallahu alayhe wa sallam, and that they be denied the mercy of Allah? And where do they stand from the hadeeth which said,“ The Almighty Allah does not look at a man who has approached another man or a woman in his/her anus.”(Nasaa’I and Tirmithi).

The size of the punishment for this sin is enough to show how much it is refuted by Islam. The person who commits this sin and his partner should be put to death as the Prophet, sallallahu alahe wa sallam, said,“ He who is found committing the sin of the people of Lut should be killed along with his partner.”
Ayesh Quran

Griesheim, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

As a result, Allah subjected them to all sorts of punishment, like no other nation had ever been punished. The people of Lut were first deprived of their eyesight then Jibreel, peace by upon him, was ordered to tear their homes off the ground and raise them to the sky. Their screams and the barking of their dogs could be heard allover the sky. They were then overturned with their homes and hard stones of fire were rained upon them. Not one of them escaped, whether he was in the town, or wandering around, or away on a trip. All were struck with these stones until they were killed, and were on their way towards the torture of the fires of Hell.
Ayesh Quran

Griesheim, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

Sexual activity between men was not known on Earth since creation until the time of the people of Lut. They were the people whose men began this practice amongst themselves, instead of with women. They would boast of their disgusting action in their gatherings and assemblies. In the Holy Qur'an Lut (PUH) tells his people of their practice,“As never any being in the world has committed before you”(7:80). Amr Ibn Dinar said,“Males never performed sexual activities together before the people of Lut.” Prophet Lut was sent to this nation to warn them of their actions and show them the path of Allah.“Indeed! You commit such abomination as none has ever committed before you. You approach the males, and you obstruct passers by, and you commit evil in your assemblies.”(29.28.29). The people of this town turned deaf ears to the advice of Lut and persisted in their shameless indecency and persisted boasting. In the Surah of the Al-Anaam, verse 56, we are told that they mocked Lut saying,“Expel the family of Lut from you town, they are people who keep themselves clean.” They perceived cleanliness and virtue as shameful qualities, may Allah’s curse and fury be upon them.

As a result, Allah subjected them to all sorts of punishment, like no other nation had ever been punished. The people of Lut were first deprived of their eyesight then Jibreel, peace by upon him, was ordered to tear their homes off the ground and raise them to the sky. Their screams and the barking of their dogs could be heard allover the sky. They were then overturned with their homes and hard stones of fire were rained upon them. Not one of them escaped, whether he was in the town, or wandering around, or away on a trip. All were struck with these stones until they were killed, and were on their way towards the torture of the fires of Hell.
Ayesh Quran

Griesheim, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

Anyone who believes homosexuality is permissible, even if he does not practice it himself, is, in Muslim opinion, a non-believer. He does not believe in the teachings of Allah, his Prophet, sallallahu alayhe wa sallam, and the Muslims. He has not believed any of the verses and ahadeeth which prohibit homosexuality and describe it as one of the greatest sins of all. Anyone who rejects even one verse of the Qur’an is agreed to be a non-believer. In this case, the verses and ahadeeth prohibiting the practice of homosexuality are plenty.

If the people who are afflicted with this repulsive disease were to try and hide it, and try to overcome their desires and regain upright composure, perhaps one would pray for their strength and victory in their dilemma. But to have such shameless pride in their actions leaves one extremely unsympathetic and despairing of them. The Prophet of Allah, sallallahu alayhe wa sallam, said,“All of my people are forgiven, except those who are keen on exposing their misdeeds. A man could commit a sin during the night and wake up in the morning to find that Allah has not exposed his actions to the people. He will tell another man of his sin. Allah concealed him during the night and he woke up to expose himself.”(Agreed Upon) We ask Allah, that if this group of people will not be guided to the right path, that they be destroyed and tormented as they deserve.

We are further informed of the evilness of this sin in the following hadeeth,“ The curse of Allah be upon he who has sexual activity with an animal, and he who imitates the people of Lut.”(Ahmad and Tirmithi) Does it satisfy these people that they are under the course of the Prophet, sallallahu alayhe wa sallam, and that they be denied the mercy of Allah? And where do they stand from the hadeeth which said,“ The Almighty Allah does not look at a man who has approached another man or a woman in his/her anus.”(Nasaa’I and Tirmithi).

Since: Dec 09

Ringgold, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

I don't need a muslim to tell me I'm a non-believer in islam. This is pointless and I can't imagine anyone is actually going to read all of this spam.

Since: Dec 09

Ringgold, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

Especially considering one you refers to the Bible and the other the Quran, yet all 3 of you type the same and are from the same place, thus quite likely the same person.
weewillie

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

the homosexual and heterosexual acts are not distinctly procreative,more recreational than anything. If any Church or Religion had true understanding, sex would be a sacrificial rite; practiced on the altar and sung and homilized over, as the playful, pleasurable experience it can be. Your Pastor would offer tips and visual aids. When you confuse sex with religion you are covering your own guilt with someone else's behavior. Else, why don't you pray before after and during sex(proclamations of "Oh, God" don't count)

Since: Mar 09

Truth or Consequences, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

Homosexuality is wrong because a man has a penis and a woman has a vagina. I don't think this was an accident.
you are a dweeb

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

skeleton christ wrote:
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.
Silly rabbit - dicks are for chicks - look at the male and female body - the penis is just made for the vagina - that's all there is to it. Your poop chute is an exit only. One way - do not enter. It's that simple.

“IBM had it right: "Think"”

Since: Mar 07

SF Bay Area Suburbs

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

Idi O Tic wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to start with, if your parents were homosexual, you wouldn't be here. If the premise and purpose of the human race is to propagate and progress through improving each generation, then homosexuality is anethematic, don't you think?
Your assumption is that if one person is Gay, then everyone must be. This is wrong logically and biologically.

The analogy should be: If some people are left-handed, others will be right-handed, and the variety is just part of our humanity.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

Ayesh Quran wrote:
(assorted posts plagiarized from: http://www.load-islam.com/artical_det.php... )
I really don't mind breaking this to you and your alter ego Adolph, but you do not speak for the entirety of Islam. Many people of your faith, who have have read the very same teachings that you have ripped off and have come to an entirely different conclusion. They choose to believe that Allah loves his Lesbian and Gay children just as he created them to be. By the way, doesn't your faith have some very clear commandments against theft? Not one word you posted was your own, but you chose not to give credit to their actual author. Allah is not going to be happy with YOU.

Since: Mar 09

Truth or Consequences, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

Mohammed was a child molester. And a necrophiliac.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Judged:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alvin-mcewen/ro...

"Just as in the case of George Rekers, not too many people are in the know about Robert Knight.

Knight has had a history as long as Rekers when it comes to demonizing and stigmatizing the lgbt community. Whereas Rekers created the junk science in the background, it was Knight standing in the foreground on the talk shows, in debates, and in front of Congress repeating the junk science.

With Knight though, there is no need to look for hypocrisy in his personal life in order to cast doubt on his credibility. His words alone are enough to do that.

Gone are the days when Knight helped create anti-gay legislation as a member of the Family Research Council or repeated false data as a member of Concerned Women for America.

These days one can find Robert Knight spouting the same nonsense about lgbts but as a writer with Coral Ridge Ministries, a far cry from the limelight he once held..."

“Yankee fan in New England”

Since: Mar 11

2011+162+11 = # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Judged:

Homosexuals will march with Satan in the after-life

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Judged:

Adolf Hitler wrote:
I just posted what god´s position is about homosexuality.
No one really gives a flying f*ck what your choice of versions of "god" has to say on the subject, other than you of coure.
AH wrote:
I also took some quotes from some shoolars and scientist about what they have to say about homosexuality and I think it´s the position of the most ppl in this world.
No dear, you quoted extensively from a single article written by an unqualified hack with an anti-Gay agenda, not a scholar and certainly no scientist.
AH wrote:
Is it a crime? Did I stole anything? Didn´t I mention the author BORN OR BRED?
Science Does Not Support the Claim
That Homosexuality Is Genetic
By Robert Knight
Actually, reprinting copyright protected material without the writer's permission is a crime and subject to civil penalties under the law. You did cite your source, but you did NOT have his permission to to use his work, in other words, theft.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Judged:

Adolf Hitler wrote:
I have to repost this again
Dear, it doesn't matter how many times you re-post your theft of copyright protected material, it's no more accurate now (as I already have shown) than it was the first time you ripped it off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,961 - 21,980 of25,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

347 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Hidingfromyou 223,171
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Hidingfromyou 716,437
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 26 min bmz 36,393
Penis Size 28 min The Rogue 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 59 min petesake 114,618
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr River Tam 598,743
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Gabric 62
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 529,972
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 255,692
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••