prove that homosexuality is wrong.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 1286
Next Last
skeleton christ

Olive Branch, MS

#1 Dec 7, 2007
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lambs breath

Kansas City, MO

#2 Dec 7, 2007
Well its downright GROSS!That a good enough reason for you.Buttholes were meant for exit only.If two men were meant to bump uglies together men would have vaginas also.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Idi O Syncrasy

Farmington, CA

#4 Dec 7, 2007
skeleton christ wrote:
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.
Well to start with, if your parents were homosexual, you wouldn't be here. If the premise and purpose of the human race is to propagate and progress through improving each generation, then homosexuality is anethematic, don't you think?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wukong

Denver, CO

#5 Dec 7, 2007
Lambs breath wrote:
Well its downright GROSS!That a good enough reason for you.Buttholes were meant for exit only.If two men were meant to bump uglies together men would have vaginas also.
a lot of people think liver is gross....doesn't mean it's wrong.

a lot of people think oral sex is gross....but that doesn't mean it's wrong....and it CERTAINLY isn't going to stop anyone.

if your agrument is "if men were meant to have sex, there would be a compatible opening"........for them, there IS a compatible opening.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bob Allen

Safety Harbor, FL

#6 Dec 7, 2007
Lend me $20
skeleton christ

Olive Branch, MS

#7 Dec 7, 2007
Lambs breath wrote:
How does that prove it wrong?
Lambs breath

Kansas City, MO

#8 Dec 7, 2007
wukong wrote:
<quoted text>
a lot of people think liver is gross....doesn't mean it's wrong.
a lot of people think oral sex is gross....but that doesn't mean it's wrong....and it CERTAINLY isn't going to stop anyone.
if your agrument is "if men were meant to have sex, there would be a compatible opening"........for them, there IS a compatible opening.
Yeah but thats not what that opening was designed for.If excrament came out of my wifes vagina I certainly would not stick my tallywhacker in it! F#@!*n GROSS!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lambs breath

Kansas City, MO

#9 Dec 7, 2007
What do you need 20$ for Bob ?
Soldier of Misfortune

Columbus, OH

#10 Dec 7, 2007
skeleton christ wrote:
I don't care one way or another, but if you put two men or two women on an island, comeback in 100 years, you'll find 2 sets of bones. As oppose to placing a man and a woman, you'll return to find that they have created a family that will thrive past 100 years.

There, thats called going scientific on your A$$!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
she said

Albany, TX

#11 Dec 7, 2007
skeleton christ wrote:
right or wrong? I do know I have never heard of animals of the same sex having this issue!
Idi O Syncrasy

Farmington, CA

#12 Dec 7, 2007
Lambs breath wrote:
What do you need 20$ for Bob ?
Bob probably figures that if these limp wrists are dumb enough to think homosexuality is normal, they are probably an easy mark, gullible enough to give out money without question.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wukong

Denver, CO

#13 Dec 7, 2007
Lambs breath wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but thats not what that opening was designed for.If excrament came out of my wifes vagina I certainly would not stick my tallywhacker in it! F#@!*n GROSS!!!!
oh...i see. you're against anal sex of ANY kind....right?

...suppose someone else was in charge of telling you what part of your wife you COULD put your tallywhacker in? would you OBEY? that's the point...it's NOT your decision to make for someone else.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brad

Victoria, Canada

#14 Dec 7, 2007
saying "gayness is wrong" is tantamount to saying GOD messed up, which the bible tells us is impossible

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mysterious one

United States

#15 Dec 8, 2007
Lambs breath wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but thats not what that opening was designed for.If excrament came out of my wifes vagina I certainly would not stick my tallywhacker in it! F#@!*n GROSS!!!!
Go to an adult video store.You will see many,many videos of men sticking it in a womans behind.Heterosexuals do a lot of rear ending.How can you be married and not know this?All the guys I worked with bring that part of sex up,rear entry.Urine comes out the front,and thats ok?If the rear is cleaned out,like is down in a hospital,or home douching,is as safe as vaginal entry.Theres even a thread on it about husband and wife rear entry.Go to it and read all the guys that do their wifes behind.
skeleton christ

Olive Branch, MS

#16 Dec 8, 2007
Soldier of Misfortune wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care one way or another, but if you put two men or two women on an island, comeback in 100 years, you'll find 2 sets of bones. As oppose to placing a man and a woman, you'll return to find that they have created a family that will thrive past 100 years.
There, thats called going scientific on your A$$!!
No it is not. And please tell me what you were trying to prove with that.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#17 Dec 8, 2007
Lambs breath wrote:
If you don't think about it then it won't bother you. Get your mind out of the gutter and realize that gays and lesbians aren't any sexual acts you might want to associate with us but people who simply have a sexual orientation different from yourself. By the way, I've heard of and seen sexual acts between men and women that have left me wondering what in the hell were they thinking, but I don't associate what you may or may not do with who you really are...
skeleton christ

Olive Branch, MS

#18 Dec 8, 2007
brad wrote:
saying "gayness is wrong" is tantamount to saying GOD messed up, which the bible tells us is impossible
What?

this one

#19 Dec 8, 2007
Idi O Syncrasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to start with, if your parents were homosexual, you wouldn't be here. If the premise and purpose of the human race is to propagate and progress through improving each generation, then homosexuality is anethematic, don't you think?
Well to start with, heterosexual parents can and do have homosexual and even bisexual babies that grow up int homosexual and bisexual adults and as far as we know they've been doing this since the beginings of recorded history and beyond. Every generation has produced offspring that can't or don't have offspring and that hasn't causedthe collapse of the human race so a small percentage of men and women who are naturally homosexual doesn't represent all that much of a threat. If we haven'tcaused the collapse of the human race after this many generations it's unlikely we ever will. By the way, gays and lesbians have created more than a few children among themselvesfor quite a few years now, so yes somebody's parents could be homosexual...
Bea

AOL

#20 Dec 8, 2007
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't think about it then it won't bother you. Get your mind out of the gutter and realize that gays and lesbians aren't any sexual acts you might want to associate with us but people who simply have a sexual orientation different from yourself. By the way, I've heard of and seen sexual acts between men and women that have left me wondering what in the hell were they thinking, but I don't associate what you may or may not do with who you really are...
Bend over for me, big boy.

this one

#21 Dec 8, 2007
Lambs breath wrote:
I was going to get really graphic about this, but I changed my mind. Just think about what you're saying here and what comes out of sexual organs and if that is the basis for your decision you'd never have sex again...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 1286
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 586,599
News Many Tennesseans remain opposed to same-sex unions 6 min Chastity Richards 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Darwins Stepchild 831,533
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min Smokin Joe 121,747
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 26 min Smokin Joe 2,330
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min TIM958 611,974
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 29 min Mr Wiggley 443,009
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 hr Tony17 99,363
More from around the web