why most white women prefer black men...

why most white women prefer black men(the truth)

Created by the truth on Nov 30, 2007

20,055 votes

Click on an option to vote

they treat there women better

black men are packing

black men no how to make love

black men age well

black men have better bodies

black men have more sex appeal

black men are sexy

forbidden fruit

all of the above

Karen

Belmont, MA

#22289 Oct 25, 2010
Because us women actually wanna live long healthy lives... White men have a tendency to kill their wives &/or family for no reason at all... I'm not saying black men don't, but they would actually do it for a REASON.
Lisa

O Fallon, MO

#22290 Oct 26, 2010
The title should be "why ugly, fat, white trash women that are rejected by white guys prefer blacks".

Black Africans destroy every school system, every neighborhood, every town, every city, every state, every nation, and every continent they inhabit in sufficient numbers.

There are no exceptions to this immutable law of nature. None whatever. Likewise, no black
population on its own has ever risen above its natural level of primitivism. None has ever developed a written language, the most basic arithmetic, construction techniques beyond thatched huts, no political system beyond the village and tribe.

Yeah... I'm gonna get me some of that...LOL
golden lion

Davidson, NC

#22291 Oct 26, 2010
Lisa; you sound very angry and insecure. Black men has had one of the greatest civilization around. There was NUBIA; THE MOORS; THE ABSYNIANS; and a others as well. You may be a man or not, but either way, I have never seen a happy racist before.

“I hate smart, dumb people ”

Since: Jul 08

Atlanta, GA

#22292 Oct 27, 2010
golden lion wrote:
Lisa; you sound very angry and insecure. Black men has had one of the greatest civilization around. There was NUBIA; THE MOORS; THE ABSYNIANS; and a others as well. You may be a man or not, but either way, I have never seen a happy racist before.
Happy Racist? lol Good one
titansdavid

Indianapolis, IN

#22293 Oct 28, 2010
There's a reason blacks are not economically equal to us. They are not as intelligent on the whole. You seem to be doing just fine keeping yourselves down in Africa. Just look at South Africa. It was handed over to blacks on a silver platter in first world condition and now 16 yrs later it is a third world shit hole and the rape and murder capital of the world. So don't give me this "we are keeping you down stuff". That is bull.
golden lion wrote:
Dave, I saw your report. Unions between black men and white women are growing. Your 3 friends may tell you one thing but mark my word, if they come across a black man that they are attracted to, and no one can find out about it, they are going to screw his brains out. They may not marry him, but they will do the nasty with him. And don't let me get into eurpean women. You won't have a chance. And just imagine if black and white men were economically equal to one another. Most white women would chose the black man. So you guys better keep us down.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#22294 Oct 28, 2010
Jeremy wrote:
Lol, it really is pathetic seeing these black guys posting on these forums trying to prove something.
Golden light most white women who date outside their race do in fact date black men. But this is a minute porportion of white females. There are also black women dating white men. But this too is a small proportion.
The fact is, caucasions are more beautiful than other races. It is widely acknowledged. Few women of any race would pick a black man over a white man if they had the choice. And few men would pick a black woman over a white woman if they had a choice. Statstics back up this argument. There is not even close to 10 percent of white women dating outside tehir race in the USA, and those that do, do so because there is not enough white men to go around. Its logical!
What, do you all want a medal because you managed to get laid by a white woman? LOL us white men could get that any time we wanted.
Go back to your black ugly women, do us a favour and stop trying to boost your insecurities here. What are you trying to prove? and to whom?
dip shyt women are women. and no not everybody wants a white person just because of being white. thats stupid. the whole white being so intelligent and the creme of the crop of the races is BS. Thats just the perception you all portray. the different races were put in different sections of the world purposely, none being better then the other just slightly different. whites just have a superiority complex.

“Prepare Yourself!!!”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Ga.

#22295 Oct 29, 2010
Marcus51 wrote:
I think it's funny that the only ones who are fighting about this is white men and black men. lol White men feel disrespected and insecure about the subject. And Black men feel like we can poke our chest and say HA! to the white men. Both are full of $hit! lol If the woman you are with is in to you and you only, then who cares about these BS stats.
I almost responded to jeremy reply. I'm glad I read yours too. You stated what I wanted to say to him. Lol its really ridicules how far thread as gone.
golden lion

Charlotte, NC

#22296 Oct 29, 2010
TITANSDAVID: It has been proven through test that black kids are just as smart as white kids. It's more to do with culture than anything else. And try studying up on african influence on the world.
See if you can handle that.
And south africa is only one country.
bettina

United States

#22297 Oct 29, 2010
Iam a 33 white female.Iam with my first black man.I now see why white woman choose black men.They are deffinatly better in bed.White men want a woman too compliment them all the time as where a black man cant get enough of letting there woman know how fine she is.Not all black men are in jail or sell drugs.My man has never been arrested.White men just hate cuz all there woman go black(if there smart).And i dont want too hear black men beat and cheat neither.I was with several white men and all they did was beat me,cheat on me and mistreat me.I have never been happier in my life than iam now.Although i always secretly desired a black man.I also have been with several puetro ricans who are known as latin lovers.As that maybe but not like my blackman.It blew my mind just how good they are at treating a woman.Not a day goes by he dont compliment me on how good iam and how hes lucky too find me.But at the same time black woman he still loves his sisters and never denies that.Which i respect that.When it comes down too it its not about color its about its about where your heart is.And we just happened too find each other at the time in our lifes we needed each other the most.White men you need too step your game up.Cuz all the white woman are going else where.Dont say once you go black the whitemen dont want you back.Thats just cuz you know we dont want you back.And it is true blackmen are carrying bigger packages(well at least mine is).He made me feel like a virgin the first time we had sex.OMG it was great something i never felt even when i was a virgin.My blackman is the best i love him hes the best.
bettina

United States

#22298 Oct 29, 2010
You look like a dude are you sure your not.
Bob

United States

#22300 Oct 29, 2010
Bettinna = Another fat, ugly white cow!
titansdavid

Indianapolis, IN

#22301 Oct 29, 2010
Actually the NAACP and alot of other liberal groups have tried to design tests in which blacks and whites score equally and have never been able to do so. No it is not just South Africa. What about every other country in Africa? What influence. You talking about Egypt maybe which was not Black they made the same mistake we are now they began to intermix with their black slaves and ofcourse fell. Third world people will make this country fall.
golden lion wrote:
TITANSDAVID: It has been proven through test that black kids are just as smart as white kids. It's more to do with culture than anything else. And try studying up on african influence on the world.
See if you can handle that.
And south africa is only one country.
titansdavid

Indianapolis, IN

#22302 Oct 29, 2010
I think you need to check the actual stats Hun. White women that engage in Interracial madness with Black men are nearly 8 times more likely to be abused then when they stay with white men and 30 times more likely to get an STD. The stats do not lie.
bettina wrote:
Iam a 33 white female.Iam with my first black man.I now see why white woman choose black men.They are deffinatly better in bed.White men want a woman too compliment them all the time as where a black man cant get enough of letting there woman know how fine she is.Not all black men are in jail or sell drugs.My man has never been arrested.White men just hate cuz all there woman go black(if there smart).And i dont want too hear black men beat and cheat neither.I was with several white men and all they did was beat me,cheat on me and mistreat me.I have never been happier in my life than iam now.Although i always secretly desired a black man.I also have been with several puetro ricans who are known as latin lovers.As that maybe but not like my blackman.It blew my mind just how good they are at treating a woman.Not a day goes by he dont compliment me on how good iam and how hes lucky too find me.But at the same time black woman he still loves his sisters and never denies that.Which i respect that.When it comes down too it its not about color its about its about where your heart is.And we just happened too find each other at the time in our lifes we needed each other the most.White men you need too step your game up.Cuz all the white woman are going else where.Dont say once you go black the whitemen dont want you back.Thats just cuz you know we dont want you back.And it is true blackmen are carrying bigger packages(well at least mine is).He made me feel like a virgin the first time we had sex.OMG it was great something i never felt even when i was a virgin.My blackman is the best i love him hes the best.
golden lion

Charlotte, NC

#22303 Oct 30, 2010
TITANSDAVID: According to writer William Saletan, if black kids and white kids had the same social structure and advantages in society, black kids would do just as good as white kids in school and on tests.
golden lion

Charlotte, NC

#22304 Oct 30, 2010
TITANSDAVID: Ancient egyptians were a mixture between eurasions and black nubians (who were the first pyramid builders by 300 years). So they were basically mulatos.
And black nubia did rule over egypt for some time (not slaves).
golden lion

Charlotte, NC

#22305 Oct 30, 2010
TITANSDAVID: Well to do white neighborhoods have committees to keep crime out of the media. And white men beat their women as well.
titansdavid

United States

#22306 Oct 30, 2010
Then why could they not take South Africa and keep it up? Those findings simply are not true. When whites and Blacks are babies Blacks actually develope faster and are able to walk sooner. White children and Asian children have larger brains that take more time to develope. As time goes on the achievement gap grows as they age. Poor whites do better in school than affluent blacks.
golden lion wrote:
TITANSDAVID: According to writer William Saletan, if black kids and white kids had the same social structure and advantages in society, black kids would do just as good as white kids in school and on tests.
titansdavid

United States

#22307 Oct 30, 2010
Actuallyu the media covers up most Black crime because they do not want the public to know how bad it really is. 90% OF cross racial crime is Black on White, but the jewish white hating media will harp on that 10%.
golden lion wrote:
TITANSDAVID: Well to do white neighborhoods have committees to keep crime out of the media. And white men beat their women as well.
titansdavid

United States

#22308 Oct 30, 2010
No they were not Nubians at all. They were mediterranean caucasians that as they spread further south down the Nile river came into contact with Nubians and took them as slaves and the rest is history.
golden lion wrote:
TITANSDAVID: Ancient egyptians were a mixture between eurasions and black nubians (who were the first pyramid builders by 300 years). So they were basically mulatos.
And black nubia did rule over egypt for some time (not slaves).
golden lion

Charlotte, NC

#22309 Oct 30, 2010
TITANSDAVID: Most black crime is black on black but cross racial crimes? You may be right but you must remember that back then it was more white on black. Either way is wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Lumatrix 839,503
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min June VanDerMark 590,481
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 25 min We Are Almost There 4,500
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min Jingle Clown 271,375
How do you make your fiancÚ miss to you? 1 hr zighoda 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr razz58 2,412
E-commerce boom 1 hr CarolGibson 2
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Jac 100,032
More from around the web