why most white women prefer black men...

why most white women prefer black men(the truth)

Created by the truth on Nov 30, 2007

20,200 votes

Click on an option to vote

they treat there women better

black men are packing

black men no how to make love

black men age well

black men have better bodies

black men have more sex appeal

black men are sexy

forbidden fruit

all of the above

“Don't like it? TOUGH!”

Since: Mar 08

Oakley, CA

#1039 Apr 14, 2008
Joey wrote:
Once you go black, you can't go back.
ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU'LL NEVER NEED/WANT TO GO BACK!

“Don't like it? TOUGH!”

Oakley, CA

#1040 Apr 14, 2008
cscs7 wrote:
Uhh, the vast majority of white women prefer white men.
In an analysis of online dating sites - the vast majority of white women (even those who stated that they were open to dating other races) contacted white men.
And while not a race, Hispanic men also finished well ahead of black men.
hispanic is not a race? I would say that it is...the majority of those in Mexico, Central and South America are of Spanish descent.

Brazilians tend to shake things up in that area1) they are NOT hispanic as their roots are Portuguese/native indian...if you go to Southern Brazil, you would NEVER know they were Brazilian until they opened their mouth...otherwise they look like anyone of us. There are still colonies that speak German. If you go to the Liberdade neighborhood(bairro) of Sao Paulo is predominantly Japanese. If you got to Northern Brazil, the Dutch are all over the place. In the rest of Minas Gerais and Bahia are where the majority of Afro_Brazilians live but they really are all over the whole country.

“Don't like it? TOUGH!”

Oakley, CA

#1041 Apr 14, 2008
bumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>i hope you feel good with messing up his wife's life and his kids what a dog.all over a white peice of trash like you
coming from YOU, it is a compliment

“Don't like it? TOUGH!”

Oakley, CA

#1042 Apr 14, 2008
bumpkin wrote:
<quoted text> any way i can care LESS.
the phrase is, "I couldn't care less".

Read it a couple times. There is a reason it is said that way. Can you figure out why?
ManaRED

Winchester, KY

#1043 Apr 14, 2008
black men are in jail half the time. this is the dumbest poll ever.
ytee

Jeddo, MI

#1044 Apr 14, 2008
shouldn't the topic be why do black men prefer white women? DO white women prefer black men? if that is the case I guess you would have to generalize what women want in a man. money, confidence, and a large member. Also, women want power and they see men as inferior and controllable. I think black men will do just about anything to get the white prize tween the thighs. what did frederick douglas say about it? how about "is a white woman who only dates black men a racist?"
Joey

Columbus, OH

#1045 Apr 14, 2008
The word "hispanic" refers to spanish speaking people. Not their race. How hard is it to pick up a dictionary.
Ace

Murfreesboro, TN

#1046 Apr 14, 2008
James Winter wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you would be posting in here !!!
leonor

Enfield, NH

#1047 Apr 14, 2008
hey if u love the person it realy dont mather what people say couse they r not paying your bills or laying with u so the hell with them all..........
Joey

Columbus, OH

#1048 Apr 14, 2008
James Winter--"why eat vanilla ice cream when there are soooo many other BETTER flavors out there?"

What's the matter, James? None of the pretty blonde haired white girls would talk to you? I bet your mother is proud of you.

“TRUTH HURTS HUH?”

Since: Nov 07

Roy, WA

#1049 Apr 14, 2008
James Winter wrote:
<quoted text>
quite the opposite...I dated white women ad nauseum...and it got old and tiring...white women are predictable and have little to offer in SEVERAL areas...so why would I waste my time with that which is of such little value?
why eat vanilla ice cream when there are soooo many other BETTER flavors out there?
your confused. have you ever considered it was YOU why the white women you was with before dident like you that well ,thats why they was boring and thats why they dident want to offer you a thing?... hmmmmm<. you are a peice of scum to degrade your own race like that. i guess your mother is of little value also since she is white? i like the the flavor vanilla . you like the flavor blue gum!

“TRUTH HURTS HUH?”

Roy, WA

#1050 Apr 14, 2008
James Winter wrote:
<quoted text>
the phrase is, "I couldn't care less".
Read it a couple times. There is a reason it is said that way. Can you figure out why?
the phrase you are a n!**er lover! READ IT A COUPLE OF TIMES YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND IT!

“TRUTH HURTS HUH?”

Roy, WA

#1051 Apr 14, 2008
James Winter wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasent speaking to you was i?(NO) any way your wife looks like a mexican / wigger . which one is it?

“TRUTH HURTS HUH?”

Roy, WA

#1052 Apr 14, 2008
sorry i clicked the post button twice.
ytee

Jeddo, MI

#1053 Apr 14, 2008
why does every blog with the words black, white, race or prejudice always end up an off-topic-name-calling-farce.
Maverick

Houston, TX

#1054 Apr 14, 2008
Diane wrote:
The truth is black men prefer to date white women because they allow them to sell them the pity me story and white women buy into it. I have personally tried to warn many of my white friends about the hidden motives, but I am then accused of being a jealous black woman. Jealousy is not a factor to the black woman. We are not so calm when our men walk in at three in the morning. We refuse to put a man on our cell phone plan, and for damn sure won't put him on our bank accounts. It a shame to pass a black man walking with a white woman and he rather look the other way, than to nod to a sister as he passes. He feels that the white woman is a trophy and the white woman has always preferred to sleep with a black man even during slavery times. The real shame is when a black man abandons his wife, girl friend, and children to then get a job to impress his white woman, while his own children are suffering. That is the shame it in. If a white woman has a productive black man, then good for her, but no woman black or white should take mess from no one. What the black man don't tell is when the initial excitement wears off, they always run back to the black woman.
How do you feel about black women and white men?

“Don't like it? TOUGH!”

Oakley, CA

#1055 Apr 14, 2008
Joey wrote:
James Winter--"why eat vanilla ice cream when there are soooo many other BETTER flavors out there?"
What's the matter, James? None of the pretty blonde haired white girls would talk to you? I bet your mother is proud of you.
no..whether they talk to me or not, they have nothing worthwhile to say...

“Don't like it? TOUGH!”

Oakley, CA

#1056 Apr 14, 2008
bumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>I wasent speaking to you was i?(NO) any way your wife looks like a mexican / wigger . which one is it?
Did I ask whether you were talking to me or not? I talk to who I want, when I want. She's a Brazilian American...she swore into this country in Dec. 08. She is one of the few that can proudly say that she was legal since day 1!

so...naturally, your ignorance has gotten the best of you again...do you ALWAYS make it a habit to speak out of your ass?

“Don't like it? TOUGH!”

Oakley, CA

#1057 Apr 14, 2008
correction she swore into this country in Dec. 07

“Don't like it? TOUGH!”

Oakley, CA

#1058 Apr 14, 2008
bumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>your confused. have you ever considered it was YOU why the white women you was with before dident like you that well ,thats why they was boring and thats why they dident want to offer you a thing?... hmmmmm<. you are a peice of scum to degrade your own race like that. i guess your mother is of little value also since she is white? i like the the flavor vanilla . you like the flavor blue gum!
definitely NOT confused...YOU are only proving my point...Why would I want to date white women when THESE are the tirades that I get from them? Why would I give these girls the time of day? The girls that I knew in HS were NOT girls that I had any interest in dating. I dated plenty of girls of various races. I just do not place that much importance on such physical things...if she is white so be it, if she is latina that's fine. I just have MUCH more important things to worry about than the color of their skin. What I didn't do nor would I do, is single out white girls as the ONLY girls who were worth dating...

My mother didn't care at all...she isn't you. She is very understanding that if I dated ONLY white girls, I was eliminating about 50-60% of the other girls who had done nothing wrong at all.

My great grandmother is pure Italian and my grandfather is Irish. My family has plenty of different cultures. All of my uncles speak Spanish, My father, my uncle, my wife, my kids, my brother and I speak Portuguese and my brother speaks Tagalog from the time he spent in the Philippines. We have all had the opportunity to learn different cultures and we have embraced them in the same way that God has. God created us all...so why should we be bigoted against them when they have done nothing against us?

fyi:
1/3 of all of the Victoria Secret models are Brazilian...I DIDN'T decide that Brazilian women are good looking...MOST MEN would verify that they are interested in Brazilian women in general. it may be a guilty secret of theirs that they don't tell YOU or even their wives...but as a guy..believe you me...I have YET to meet a guy who doesn't think that the Brazilian models are anything less than a 9...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min Jim-ca 53,373
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Hukt on Fonix 992,493
Got my ex pregnant before break up. What do I do? 33 min onemale1 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min Phooey 693,592
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 1 hr Peter Ross 56
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,483
Can Chinese girls date foreign men? 1 hr Puttin Bro 2
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) Mon dirtyguy34 35
More from around the web