why most white women prefer black men...

why most white women prefer black men(the truth)

Created by the truth on Nov 30, 2007

20,200 votes

Click on an option to vote

they treat there women better

black men are packing

black men no how to make love

black men age well

black men have better bodies

black men have more sex appeal

black men are sexy

forbidden fruit

all of the above

Get It Right

Lake Mary, FL

#51 Jan 28, 2008
marko wrote:
blackmen are saleouts...they hate black woman
The word is "sellout". GET IT RIGHT!!!
I'm black and date a white guy. My family is biracial so i've never questioned my attraction to another race. The black men that I've dated didn't have any hatred towards black women..they just date who they want to. You should try it....blacker the berry the sweeter the juice =)

“Lets Go Racing Boys!”

Since: Nov 07

HMS Rules !!!

#52 Jan 28, 2008
Because it's taboo.

The same reason many women date "Bad Boys"
Dave

Mitchell, GA

#53 Jan 28, 2008
Do you have any proof backing up your absurd claims, that blacks are just white people with dark skin?

If there really is no difference between the races, why do white people flee away from negros, leaving behind concrete jungles like Camden, Detroit and DC?

How do you explain the fact that everywhere there is a significant Negro population you find poverty, crime, filth and decay?

But according to your convoluted logic I'm not educated enough to see that Negro ghetto's like Camden, Detroit and DC are really Multi-Culti utopias. If I were better educated I would jump at the chance to move to one of these negro jungles and live among my dusky equals.

Before you bad mouth real people with real life experience, may I suggest you leave your safe gated community and take a walk through the nearest negro ghetto for a REAL education on race.

Like all liberals you're are a pseudo intellectual, hypocrite and liar.
42itus1 wrote:
I think racism and lack of intelligence go hand-in-hand. Racist attitudes often stem from education and socio-economic status or lack thereof. Knowledgeable, articulate people are pleasant to be with and work with regardless of their skin color. They are successful and their interests, attitudes and conversations show it...on the other hand, folks with little or no education find life to be a daily struggle. Consequently, bitterness and resentment skew their beliefs until all they have left is blaming someone else for their problems; and then hatred maifests itself. A few of the people posting comments (you know who you are) seem to fit this profile when they compare the size of one's "member" and attach some feeling of value and self-worth to it. I would think one's IQ and education would be a better barometer in determining one's value to a particular race or to society in general. Education, intelligence and success are the fabrics that will weave the harmony and equality between races; not the mine is bigger than yours mentality.
Truck Girlz

United States

#54 Jan 28, 2008
I did it wrote:
<quoted text>White men are loud and obnoxious. At the clubs they congregate in packs and want everyone to hear them bragging on their sexual talents which tells me they have none. I like the quiet black guy in the booth smelling of expensive cologne and wearing Armani instead of the beer-gutted deer-killing loud mouths. Oh, and as far as being fat, have you not seen Heidi klum lately? I'm 5'8" and 136 lbs. No fat here either.
Yeh, but she has teeth and is not all full of meth scars. Black men like their women to be drugged out wh0rz. The white women that go to them are damaged goods anyway!

“You really believe that?”

Since: Jan 08

Washington, D.C.

#55 Jan 28, 2008
Dave, first of all cupcake, you're wound way too tight and your racist comments only go to prove my point about lack of intelligence and racist attitudes. Based upon your silly comment, you obviously can't read and comprehend text. I do agree with you on one point you made, you're not educated enough to understand what I wrote. Read it again, cupcake, and this time try not to move your lips while you read. I think it's distracting you. Did you take your meds? What an a$$hole.

“TRUTH HURTS HUH?”

Since: Nov 07

Rural Hall, NC

#56 Jan 29, 2008
Miss Manners wrote:
<quoted text>Kind sir, what is with your horrible grammar and multiple misspellings? Do you not have schools in Tennessee or do you just choose to skip out and stay on the computer pretending to be knowledgable about which race is superior? From your comments, babe, it's definitely isn't yours.
ohh i must have made the baby mad .another thing im not here to impress you! so go make your swirl baby .
Sex No War

Muar, Malaysia

#57 Feb 7, 2008
just like this...white women loves black man becoz they knew black man had a nice anaconda in their pants.....
dink

United States

#58 Feb 7, 2008
Sex No War wrote:
just like this...white women loves black man becoz they knew black man had a nice anaconda in their pants.....

I'm packin a pretty stout gecko.
kay

Oshkosh, WI

#59 Feb 8, 2008
white women that like blacks have low self esteem. i have known alot of women that dated and or married blacks and after wards dislike black men becasue they make a show and then their true natures come out nad they know they are on average not very nice and have low morals. black men do not have big penises on average. black women perfer white men for many reason and typically it is because of how they are treated and white men typically are sexually or mature and physically larger and longer lasting in bed. from what i have seen in school gym showers and military showers is; black men have small penises on average and the white men on average had larger penises then the black men. the black penis myth is so annoying because i know the truth they are typically small and their offencive nature is because they have to compensate for a small penis. i used to joke with my black friends about the blacks that were jerks and said " they act that way becasue they have a small dick" they always said it was 100% true. that is why the typical rapist has a very small penis..
Danske

Japan

#61 Feb 8, 2008
It's fashionable and "politically correct" for white women to be with black guys. But for some reason the other way around is not ok. Today it is not socially acceptable for white men to defend themselves or display any disagreement to white women being with black guys. But black men are allowed to show displeasure at a black girl being with a white guy. Why the double standard? The media obviously promotes and encourages interracial relationships....as long as it's white women and black guys. It's true what an earlier post said, if a white woman sleeps around with black guys and ever plans on dating a white guy...better not tell him about your past. No self-respecting white male would even continue talking to you at that point. In short....make that choice if you want but know that once you do, you will not be accepted back. You are now a "sista", and had better get used to it. You made your bed, now lay in it.
Danske

Japan

#62 Feb 8, 2008
kickitoff wrote:
Because it's taboo.
The same reason many women date "Bad Boys"
It's not taboo at all...it's openly encouraged in today's society. Political correctness or speech codes frown on anyone disagreeing with it when seen. We are conditioned to think it's the "cool" way to be.
kay

Oshkosh, WI

#63 Feb 8, 2008
jewish media loves corrupting gentiles, so they promote women to hate their bodies, homosexuality and inter-speciesism (PC talk; bi-racial couping). god save the jews and the world no more rabbis. end the mental slavery of rabbinism. jews reject your foolish bretheren, reject the rabbis, reject your hate-culture, reject your jewishness...reject your sick religion, reject insanity of the rabbis! for the love of god treat jews nicly and subtley draw them away from the sick ideas of what the jewish man thinks and wants. political correctness is marxist/jewish insanity.. save the jew gag a rabbi with a 50 bagles.. signed a jew that knows jesus saves and goy culture is the best!
Dave

United States

#64 Feb 8, 2008
Isn't it strange how anti white posts such as this are promoted by topix net, while politically incorrect topics like (Too many negros on TV) just disappear?
Dave

United States

#65 Feb 8, 2008
You're silly tripe doesn't civilize the negro, change their appearance or hide their crime.

Your lower lip is hanging. Go hug a sweaty negro!
42itus1 wrote:
Dave, first of all cupcake, you're wound way too tight and your racist comments only go to prove my point about lack of intelligence and racist attitudes. Based upon your silly comment, you obviously can't read and comprehend text. I do agree with you on one point you made, you're not educated enough to understand what I wrote. Read it again, cupcake, and this time try not to move your lips while you read. I think it's distracting you. Did you take your meds? What an a$$hole.

Since: Oct 07

San Jose, CA

#66 Feb 8, 2008
dink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm packin a pretty stout gecko.
Your name is "dink." It gives me ideas about the size of your gecko.

San Jose, CA

#67 Feb 8, 2008
Dave wrote:
Isn't it strange how anti white posts such as this are promoted by topix net, while politically incorrect topics like (Too many negros on TV) just disappear?
That's because it's only racism if it's against non-whites. Duuuuhhh.

San Jose, CA

#68 Feb 8, 2008
kay wrote:
jewish media loves corrupting gentiles, so they promote women to hate their bodies, homosexuality and inter-speciesism (PC talk; bi-racial couping). god save the jews and the world no more rabbis. end the mental slavery of rabbinism. jews reject your foolish bretheren, reject the rabbis, reject your hate-culture, reject your jewishness...reject your sick religion, reject insanity of the rabbis! for the love of god treat jews nicly and subtley draw them away from the sick ideas of what the jewish man thinks and wants. political correctness is marxist/jewish insanity.. save the jew gag a rabbi with a 50 bagles.. signed a jew that knows jesus saves and goy culture is the best!
Sounds like a conspiracy designed to excuse stupid behvior.
michelle

United States

#69 Feb 8, 2008
i didnt even answer this poll. I do find many black men attractive, but I find that most of the ones I have encountered (other than friends that are black that i already have) have only treated me with disrespect. I am a "thicker" white girl, with the curves of a black woman.. and i do get hit on by men often, and to be honest, most of the black men that hit on me are too thuggish and rude to turn my head. They would be alot more attractive to me if they could learn to speak proper english and dress in clothes that fit, than maybe i would look their way. I am not saying all black men are like this, so dont try to say im being racist or whatever. I am just stating personal experiences.=/
Knewbie

Anaheim, CA

#70 Feb 8, 2008
Somebodies propagating something and the lowest common denominator is what is being used to learn mathmatics, Nowadays.
Knewbie

Anaheim, CA

#71 Feb 8, 2008
And a drop in the bucket and a big continent to boot . To get yur freak on and get cured at the same time. Power to the People. Right on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Anthony MN 654,457
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 64,706
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 43 min Steve III 509
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min Steve III 45,302
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 56 min HipGnosis 183,222
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 973,957
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Just Think 106,611
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 281,955
More from around the web