Can a White Pride Group not be labele...

Since: Jul 13

Henderson, NV

#7351 Jul 19, 2013
I think its time to stand up and do something about the double standard here in America. It need to be addressed in a big way. A way that shows other white people that it is ok to be proud of your race and not worrie about the labels other races will give you. I could care less what they call me. God and I know, I'm not a racist and thats all that matters. To many white people have been conditioned to believe that being proud of your race is to be a nazi. Thats just not true. We need a platform to voice our views and having a respected public figure would help. We don't need violence and hate to do this. We also need to educate our brothers and sisters on the truth and not the public school systems form of the truth. We need a media source that will help in the education of everyone. I am willing to do what needs to be done and to be a voice for those who are to affraid to stand up and get fair laws passed for all american, then we can move on as a people and a nation. If we do these things. It will effectively end racism racism in america. All it takes is the courage to do so. Who's with me?
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#7352 Jun 16, 2014
Walls of Jericho.---------

You said "But they are globalists".-------

True. Right wing Zionist globalists are different than the left wing globalists.

You said "Communism was created by the Jewish people".--------

Correct.

You said "And Zionism was created by the Jewish people as well".-------

True.

You said "Some people claim that Zionism is a form of nationalism".------

Zionism is a form of nationalism. Zionsim is also a form of internationalism.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#7353 Jun 16, 2014
Walls of Jericho.--------

You said "Global ideologies such as Zionism and Communism are not good for the average Joe".-------

Left wing communism is very bad for the average Joe. Right wing Zionism is very good for the average Joe.

You said "And the Jewish mind isn't really positive about the gentile".---------

Totally not true.

There are Jews on the political left wing. There are Jews on the political Right wing.

Jews on the political left wing are in unison with White Gentiles who are on the political left wing.

Jews on the political Right wing are in unison with White Gentiles who are on the political Right wing.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#7354 Jun 16, 2014

You said "That's the genius who is funding the "99% movement", isn't it?".--------

That was George Soros. It was the "Occupy Wall Street" (OWS) movement.

You said "Funny, knowing that he's part of the 1%".--------

True.

You said "And why did the powers that be completely bury it".-------

The USS Liberty incident wasn't buried.

You said "it's bad they actually got away with it".--------

No they didn't.

Israel paid out compensation.

In my next post, I'll point out in-depth what happened with that incident.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#7355 Jun 16, 2014

The USS Liberty incident was a case of mistaken identity by Israeli fighter pilots. Tragically so.

The Israeli fighter pilots thought that the USS Liberty was an Egyptian merchant ship.

With Israels policy of preemptive attack upon their Arab enemies (Egypts former left wing dictatorship of Gamal Abdel Nasser was an enemy).------- Egypts merchant shipping fleet was a legitimate target.

The USS Liberty incident was a very tragic mistake. Israel did make restitution & compensation to the members of the USS Liberty.

May, 1968.-------

Israel paid out (The United States equivalent currency) of $3,323,500 to the families of the men who were killed.

March, 1969.-------

Israel paid out a further (The United States equivalent currency) of $3,566,457 in compensation to the men who had been injured.

December, 1980.-------

Israel paid out a further (The United States equivalent currency)$6,000,000 as a settlement for the material damage which was done to the ship.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#7356 Jun 16, 2014

Regarding the USS Liberty incident.-------

Prior to the attack on the USS Liberty, those Israeli fighter pilots had been flying many previous aerial missions. They had been engaged in several aerial dogfights against Egyptian airforce Mig17s, Mig19s & Mig21s.

Those Israeli fighter pilots had been engaged in several ground attack missions against Egyptian armoured, mechanized & motorized forces.

Right prior to the attack on the USS Liberty.------ Those Israeli pilots accidently carried out an attack on an Israeli armoured force.

It was a case of mistaken identity by the Israeli pilots. It was due to those Israeli pilots being over utilized in battle.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#7357 Jun 16, 2014
Walls of Jericho.-------

Because of the mistaken & very tragic attack upon the USS Liberty.------
Israel implemented a different battle plan for the Yom Kippur War.

Early October, 1973.-------

At the start of the Yom Kippur War, Israel didn't utilize its Airforce at all against any Syrian or Egyptian ships. This was because Israel didn't want to risk another case of mistaken identity. Such as what happened in early June, 1967.

For Israels naval battles in the Yom Kippur War against the Syrian navy in the Battle of Latakia. Israels naval battles against the Egyptian navy in the Battle of Marsa Talamat & the Battle of Baltim.------- Israel ordered the Israeli Airforce to totally stand down & not to fly out to sea.

For the naval battles of Latakia, Marsa Talamat & Baltim.------- Israel only had the Israeli Navy engage the Syrian navy & the Egyptian navy.

Putting the lives of the Israeli Naval men at risk.

Because Israel feared a possible repeat of mistaken identity. Such as what occurred back in early June, 1967.

Fortunately for Israel, the Israeli Navy totally outclassed the Syrian & Egyptian navies.

The Israeli Navy destroyed many Syrian & Egyptian naval missile boats & merchant ships. For the loss of no Israeli ships.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#7359 Jun 17, 2014

1946 till 1991.--------

The United States (US), United Kingdom (UK) & Allies were engaged in a Cold War. Against the former Soviet Unions (USSRs) left wing communist dictatorship. The USSRs former allies. The former left wing communist dictatorships which used to exist in the nations of Bulgaria, East Germany, Poland, Czechoslovakia & Hungary.

Cubas left wing communist dictatorship.

Ethiopias former left wing marxist dictatorship of the Derg.

Late, 1955.-------

Israel was the US option.

Early, 1956.------

Israel fully joined up with the United States & United Kingdom in alliance in the Cold War.

Early, 1956 till 1991.------

Israel was the main Ally of the United States throughout the Cold War.

Late, 1991.------

The former Soviet Unions left wing communist dictatorship fell.

1991 till now.------

The nations of Iran, North Korea, Libya, Syria, Cuba & Venezuela were the main rivals to the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom. Threats to American, Israeli & British interests.

Radical Islamic fundamentalists.------- Islamic Jihad, Taliban, Hamas, Hezbollah, Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda & the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade.-------- Have been the main threats to the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

The United States cannot get out of the Middle East.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#7360 Jun 17, 2014
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>These wars in the mid-east are phony.

The wars in Afghanistan & in Iraq are not phony at all.

Why the United States (US) former president, Republican George Bush Jr. had to order the invasions & liberations of.------ 1. Afghanistan. 2. Iraq.

In regards to #1, Afghanistan.------- The US was attacked on September 11, 2001 by the Islamic fundamentalist Al Qaeda organization.

Afghanistan was under the control of the Islamic fundamentalist Taliban dictatorship. The Taliban were providing Al Qaeda with safe haven, weapons & training.

This is why George Bush Jr. had to order the invasion & liberation of Afghanistan.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#7361 Jun 17, 2014
Walls of Jericho.-------

In regards to #2, Iraq.------ Iraq was under the control of the left wing Ba'ath Party dictatorship. Saddam Hussein couldn't be trusted. Saddam was very anti-United States (US), anti-Israel & anti-United Kingdom (UK).

Hussein had ties to international Islamic fundamentalist terrorist organizations.

Saddam had "Weapons of Mass Destruction" (WMDs).

These were Husseins biological weapons stockpile.------- Anthrax, Ricin, Botulinum Toxin, Saxitoxin, Staphylococcal Enterotoxin B, T-2 mycotoxin & Tetrodotoxin.

These were Saddams chemical weapons stockpile.------- Mustard Gas, Lewisite, Phosgene, Tabun, Sarin, Soman & VX.

Colin Powell pointed this out at the United Nations (UN).

Even the United States ex. president, Democrat Bill Clinton even acknowledged this stuff.

Early March, 2003.------

Prior to the Allied forces invading Iraq.------ Saddam moved his WMDs to Syria & to Iran. Primarily to Syria, since Syria is also under the control of the left wing Ba'ath Party dictatorship (A different faction than Iraqs).
Beccaboo

Moscow, Russia

#7363 Jun 18, 2014
I just find it disturbing to me
that we still have debates over race. Irish people were considered the lowest of all whites. They were often forced to sit with the Jews on public transportation and more often than not the Jews had more money and were treated better. Did you know that Native American Indians were not even classified as humans until 1969! We, as people need to teach others that intolerance is not acceptable. I moved to Toronto in 1997 and found it shocking, amazing that not one friend or couple I know is married or dating their own race. I do enjoy Jodi Picoult's books but found the "White Pride Poem" disturbing. It is in fact the motto and saying of the KKK. If you qoute this saying, you are protected by the Aryans and Skin heads in jail. It is a fact and never to be repeated. I do not know how she can feel safe repeating a sacred oath. I am white. I do not agree with Jodi Pucoult repeating a sacred oath. She could have made up anything. Afterall she is a storyteller. We need more tollerance in this world. I did quote her poem and sent it to KKK, Aryan and White Power Supremacy groups and it is in fact a known quote rehearsed and said daily. Yes, it is powerful but is this the message we want repeated and immortalize?
marvo

Fredericktown, MO

#7364 Aug 6, 2014
I think in this day and age we've done enough for black people. They get free college just like us. Housing just like us and the list goes on. Yet per capita they still commit most of the crime. Then gripe about what people think about them. I come from poverty and don't commit crimes so what gives?
jeff b

Columbus, OH

#7365 Aug 14, 2014
Black Woman wrote:
I think that we as black people are just proud of having some equality when not long ago we had no rights at all. I can understand Sunshines last comments about all the 'black' orginizations. But again I say we are proud to be able to have something for ourselves when we were raised to believe that we were not worth anything at all. I would be interested in seeing a WET (White Entertainment Television) and if it was created not in vain than there shouldn't be a problem.
Who are you trying to fool. Blacks have more rights than ANY other race. There are so many black on white murders/rapes/robberies and violent crimes on a daily basis. Oh you have some thing to be proud of alright. I hope it visits you before me.
Working man

Lake Orion, MI

#7367 Jun 19, 2015
There is so much discrimination against white people today it's ridiculous. There's black history month, black pride month, black entertainment network ( bet), various black pride groups, the list goes on. Are whites allowed to have any of this? Either not or facing extensive persecution. If a white person says anything even remotely racist about blacks , he can and most cases can be labeled a racist, lose his job, lose his reputation, and even be persecuted for a hate crime. What happens to a black who makes racist comments about whites ? Absolutely nothing. If a white kills a black not only do they go to prison but they get slapped with a hard crime. A black killing a white? Hate crime is never mentioned. Then there's quotas for hiring blacks, automatic grade hikes for enrolling blacks in several major universities, the list goes on and on. As white people, we and most organizations are afraid of voicing any opinion (free speech?) that might upset blacks, we are afraid as a society to arrest blacks who resist arrest in police situations, and are afraid to support officers who follow the law in those situations for fear of black mobs looting, stealing and burning down our communities. The desr needs to stop
Knock off purse seller

Johnstown, CO

#7368 Jun 21, 2015
Good luck in trying to resurrect this dead thread.
Miko

Fort Myers, FL

#7369 Jun 26, 2015
The government wants us all to bicker about this.
As a mixed race (black and Asian) woman, I have seen discrimination on both sides.
In a way, everyone is kinda right.
In a way..
We should band together rather than let them divide and conquer.

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

do you.

#7370 Jun 30, 2015
Miko wrote:
As a mixed race (black and Asian) woman, I have seen discrimination on both sides.
In a way..
The mistake is that race is seen as a divisive variable.
Only the media and hate groups focus on the differences to keep up 'divide and conquer'.

We still can be different, but work towards a more abstract addendum for society.

You have more attributes as a man or woman than attributes that denote your race/ethnic up make.
At the end of the day, we are all 'conscious meat bags' with different seasonings and condiments on top. Excuse the term, but we are all physically built the same in an encapsulation of human flesh, bone, and blood.

So focus more on the abstract addendum: how to improve the life of us as 'conscious meat bags'.

No cyborgs or robots included.
:)

“Understand people,”

do you.

#7371 Jun 30, 2015
Miko wrote:
In a way..
BTW, you point out governmental media complex.
It exists upon the dramatic effects of the human experience (such as focusing on differences too much, in turn, creating discrimination).

Once the drama ceases to exist, then the complex will wither away with it.
That should be our focus...

“Understand people,”

do you.

#7372 Jun 30, 2015
Knock off purse seller wrote:
Good luck in trying to resurrect this dead thread.
It can be evolved into something else.
Too bad Topix does not have a way to edit its title to attract a more relevant discussion.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#7373 Jun 30, 2015
UnderstandPeople.---------

You said "The mistake is that race is seen as a divisive variable".---------

It is not any "mistake" at all. The reality is that race matters. Race has mattered. Race will ALWAYS matter.

You said "Only the media and hate groups focus on the differences to keep up 'divide and conquer'.--------

It is not "only" the media & hate groups which focuses on the differences to keep up the divide.

Race matters throughout. Primarily in the United States. Especially in all of the main sectors in this nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Gabriel 982,300
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min Pres Mr Donald J ... 675,593
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 55 min Pres Mr Donald J ... 110,469
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 57 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,717
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 2 hr mechanic 106
what lurks amongst us 3 hr Sethlong 4
2017 human slave 3 hr Sethlong 6
More from around the web