Comments
1,201 - 1,220 of 1,315 Comments Last updated May 19, 2013
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1268
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>So your god would not help a slave in chains because he could not help himself?
Don't change the subject. We're still trying to get to the understanding that the Rights conferred by the Diety were the rationale behind the formation of the US and this was acknowledged by the Founders in the Declaration. You have yet to admit your error.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1269
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't change the subject. We're still trying to get to the understanding that the Rights conferred by the Diety were the rationale behind the formation of the US and this was acknowledged by the Founders in the Declaration. You have yet to admit your error.
I did not change the subject.

I replied to your post where you called me an idiot and of only having a forth grade education.

WWJD
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1270
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brutus Sclapus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one stupid hardheaded jackass. Is all your post to be argumentative just for the sake of argument? Read what Jefferson said about the founding of a new country and it's government. And was he not the author of the DOI and one of the framers of the Constitution?
Forget it, this guy is a clueless troll.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1271
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget it, this guy is a clueless troll.
Even with "god" on your side you find your only option is retreat ?

I am sure the founding fathers would be quite proud of you.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1272
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>So your god would not help a slave in chains because he could not help himself?
We have "free will." Look it up.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1273
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Even with "god" on your side you find your only option is retreat ?
I am sure the founding fathers would be quite proud of you.
God doesn't suffer fools, and neither do I.
who

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1274
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
We have "free will." Look it up.
Pfffft!!

Hello Polly, I see that over one million Americans have been shot and killed since the death of John Lennon, what with another 300,000 dieing every year from complications relating to your obesity epidemic, you Muppet's seem to be dropping like flies.
I just watched Obama speaking about gun control...did you see it? It made a lot of sense to me, what do you think?

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1275
Mar 28, 2013
 
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't suffer fools, and neither do I.
That is not Jesus's message.

What religion are you ?
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1276
Mar 28, 2013
 
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfffft!!
Hello Polly, I see that over one million Americans have been shot and killed since the death of John Lennon, what with another 300,000 dieing every year from complications relating to your obesity epidemic, you Muppet's seem to be dropping like flies.
I just watched Obama speaking about gun control...did you see it? It made a lot of sense to me, what do you think?
Hiya, knucklehead!

Sources? What kind of math are you using?

I think Obama is a clear and present danger to the United States of America and is a product- and tool- of globalist socialists. How about that?

BTW, an English lesson for the Englishman: We don't use apostrophes to indicate plurals. Thererfore, the plural of Muppet is spelled Muppets. You're welcome.

BBTW, are all Subects of the Crown rail-thin and athletic?
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1277
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>That is not Jesus's message.
What religion are you ?
Let's hear about Jesus's message, since you purport yourself to be a spokesman, or expert, on the subject.

Have you conceded that the DoC and Constitution speak of the Diety?

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1278
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hear about Jesus's message, since you purport yourself to be a spokesman, or expert, on the subject.
Have you conceded that the DoC and Constitution speak of the Diety?
The Declaration of Independence has no standing in law.

The Constitution does and it does not reference a god.

If you do not understand Jesses message and you think of yourself as a Christian you need more help then I am willing to offer.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1279
Mar 28, 2013
 
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no Jews at the time. The Sabbath was made for man - all God's people, not just the Jews.
Cain MURDERED Abel. All God's 10C laws were there from the beginning. Then coming out of Egypt God gave Moses the ten commandments to REMIND the Hebrews who were coming out of that pagan culture and had forgotten about God.
God traveled with the Hebrews through the desert to Israel. Some try and say God's law is unimportant, yet they watch the Holy Land.
We can draw a bulls-eye on what God considers Most Holy: within The Holy Land is the Holy City, Jerusalem. Within the Holy City is the Holy Temple Mount. Within the Holy Mount is the Holy Temple. Within the Holy Temple was the Holy Sanctuary. Within the Holy Sanctuary was the Holy of Hollies. Within the Holy of Hollies was the Ark of the Covenant. What was in the Ark of the Covenant? God's Ten Commandments.(Deut 10:2)
If you want to take it one step further; the center of the 10C law is the Sabbath where we find who wrote the Law: "The Creator of heaven and earth and everything in them."
Ezek 20:12 Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them.
Ezek 20:20 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that you may know that I am the LORD your God.
www.sabbathtosundaychange.com
www.colossians-2-16.info
While the subject matter of Genesis predates the Jewish religion, the first actual writing of Genesis is concurrent with the founding of Jewish Religious practices.

Who is attributed with writing down the book of Genesis?

Would it surprise you to know that Deuteronomy was written about the same time and maybe by some of the same folks that wrote Genesis?

"Today the majority of academic scholars accept the theory that the Torah does not have a single author, and that its composition took place over centuries.
From the late 19th century there was a general consensus around the documentary hypothesis, which suggests that the five books were created c. 450 BCE by combining four originally independent sources, known as the Jahwist, or J (c. 900 BCE), the Elohist, or E (c. 800 BCE), the Deuteronomist, or D,(c. 600 BCE), and the Priestly source, or P (c. 500 BCE)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torah
who

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1280
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya, knucklehead!
Sources? What kind of math are you using?
I think Obama is a clear and present danger to the United States of America and is a product- and tool- of globalist socialists. How about that?
BTW, an English lesson for the Englishman: We don't use apostrophes to indicate plurals. Thererfore, the plural of Muppet is spelled Muppets. You're welcome.
BBTW, are all Subects of the Crown rail-thin and athletic?
LOL!!
Thanks for the English lesson, and for your information the UK usually falls in line behind the US in most things. So your lardy tentacles have indeed reached our green and pleasant land....however I still retaian an impressive frame myself.
Speaking of English lessons may I point out that there is a j in subjects. You're welcome.
Now gun control...your thoughts if you please.
I'm genuinely interested in your opinion at last.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1282
Mar 28, 2013
 
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
.....
The KJV uses the Hebrew OT and the Greek Masoretic text preserved among the Greeks at Constantinople until it fell to Islam in 1453. These priests fled into Europe with their preserved manuscripts. When these texts went to all the people and colleges this directly caused the Protestant Reformation.....
The Masoretic text didn't even exist until the fourth century AD.
The Septuagint text is what Jesus and the Apostles read from and quoted.

The OT books missing from the KJV were used by Jesus and his disciples.
Why do you reject them?
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1283
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>The Declaration of Independence has no standing in law.
The Constitution does and it does not reference a god.
If you do not understand Jesses message and you think of yourself as a Christian you need more help then I am willing to offer.
Where do Blessings come from?
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1284
Mar 28, 2013
 
who wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
Thanks for the English lesson, and for your information the UK usually falls in line behind the US in most things. So your lardy tentacles have indeed reached our green and pleasant land....however I still retaian an impressive frame myself.
Speaking of English lessons may I point out that there is a j in subjects. You're welcome.
Now gun control...your thoughts if you please.
I'm genuinely interested in your opinion at last.
Gun control is placing a nice grouping on a consistent basis.

BTW, there is a difference between a typographical error and a grammatical error.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1285
Mar 28, 2013
 
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do Blessings come from?
http://www.blessings.com/
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1286
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Where Is My America wrote:
Give it up, you lost. At least be man enough to admit it.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1287
Mar 28, 2013
 
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up, you lost. At least be man enough to admit it.
Very Christian of you !

I am sure Jesus is proud of you.
who

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1288
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun control is placing a nice grouping on a consistent basis.
BTW, there is a difference between a typographical error and a grammatical error.
Yes but do you think the civilian population should be doing it with assault rifles given the fact that these weapons have been used in a number of high casualty shootings?

Oh yeah sources.
http://meebal.com/yoko-ono-campaigns-to-outla...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

610 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min KayMarie 532,788
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Charlie Sheen 256,512
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min Naveen kumar 4,799
Same sex marriage 10 min yon 10
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min It aint necessarily so 720,569
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 16 min ChromiuMan 5,240
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min blind man n the bleachers 599,089
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Reshi 76
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr The Awakener 172,400
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••