Gun Control
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#1085 Mar 21, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Either get rid of the guns or do not make the bullits.
Killing an animal is cruel.
Europe had a higher murder rate during the Medieval era than it does now.

That was before guns were even invented!!

People just used axes, swords, bows, knives & even fists to kill people back then.

It is really not all that difficult to kill someone.

Even Green Berets / Marines are trained to kill quickly with just their bare hands.

Should we ban hands since hands are used in all forms of murder!? Including pulling a trigger.

...
.....
....... Besides.... Guns will always be around.... If you make it illegal.... People will have black markets for guns or even make their own.

It is like saying Prohibition made it so Alcohol was gone for good or that our current laws against Drugs make it so Drugs are gone for good.

...
..... My neighbor made a Potato launcher gun as a kid & quite easily.

Even that could be deadly.

If a kid can make such.

A trained adult with the know how could make much much dangerous & powerful guns on their own.... Even sell them on Black markets.

In fact it could even enpower gangsters to be the ones with the guns who also sell guns on black markets to who they want..
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#1086 Mar 21, 2013
Ozzie wrote:
<quoted text> Hmm. Not quite sure which planet you're on but that's a rather deformed twist on what must pass for history in your country.
It is a fact.... That the first gun control laws in the U.S were adopted as racist opressive means to opress minorities.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#1087 Mar 21, 2013
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
Feinstein's "assault" rifle ban got shot down!
Good news that the Jew Feinstein's gun control law was dismissed.

It shows Jews still don't have complete full control over the U.S..... They are clearly working to with a ferocity.

Jewish AIPAC is luckily only the 2nd biggest lobby in the U.S.

With the NRA being the 1st biggest lobby in the U.S.

..
.... However..... Jews have a powerful source in their control...

Jews have an extreme control over a media which pushes gun control rhetoric into the mainstream.

Jews have a lot of wealthy people with a monetary power to try & push it.

Such as that Jew Bloomberg..... A very rich Jew.... Pushing for gun control.... Well even Big soda control.

I am glad Jew Bloomberg hasn't gotten his way.

But.... These Jews won't give up.... They will try & try again to go against our American way of life.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#1088 Mar 21, 2013
Jews are a cancer wrote:
<quoted text>
Europe had a higher murder rate during the Medieval era than it does now.
That was before guns were even invented!!
People just used axes, swords, bows, knives & even fists to kill people back then.
It is really not all that difficult to kill someone.
Even Green Berets / Marines are trained to kill quickly with just their bare hands.
Should we ban hands since hands are used in all forms of murder!? Including pulling a trigger.
...
.....
....... Besides.... Guns will always be around.... If you make it illegal.... People will have black markets for guns or even make their own.
It is like saying Prohibition made it so Alcohol was gone for good or that our current laws against Drugs make it so Drugs are gone for good.
...
..... My neighbor made a Potato launcher gun as a kid & quite easily.
Even that could be deadly.
If a kid can make such.
A trained adult with the know how could make much much dangerous & powerful guns on their own.... Even sell them on Black markets.
In fact it could even enpower gangsters to be the ones with the guns who also sell guns on black markets to who they want..
How come you can live?
I am sure your heart will stop in a second if you hurt someone
so why would you even want to?
Where does this mentality come from?
You think this is normal and it is dumb.
What is your purpose?
May God heal you.+ Amen.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#1089 Mar 21, 2013
We should try to push Gun Control laws that only take away guns from Jews.

Like Nazi Germany did to Jews....

Maybe then these ignorant, crazed, control freak Jews will get the hint...
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#1090 Mar 21, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you can live?
I am sure your heart will stop in a second if you hurt someone
so why would you even want to?
Where does this mentality come from?
You think this is normal and it is dumb.
What is your purpose?
May God heal you.+ Amen.
It is really a miracle we live..... Everything can potentially kill us.... Yet... We live... Yet... Our Ancestors lived for ages before us for us to even exist.

It is really crazy when you think about it.

...
..... However..... Even kids are killing other kids with their fists.

Like that case in Pennsylvania where kid bullies beat up a 12 kid at school untill he got seizures & eventually died.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#1091 Mar 21, 2013
Jews are a cancer wrote:
<quoted text>
It is really a miracle we live..... Everything can potentially kill us.... Yet... We live... Yet... Our Ancestors lived for ages before us for us to even exist.
It is really crazy when you think about it.
...
..... However..... Even kids are killing other kids with their fists.
Like that case in Pennsylvania where kid bullies beat up a 12 kid at school until he got seizures & eventually died.
Not everyone dies. The saints do not die.
He just leaves a dead body so they think
that they are dead.
God teases us. He is always testing us.
Don't let him scare you.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#1092 Mar 21, 2013
Jews are a cancer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well.... There is clearly no proof either way.
However....
According to a law of Science matter / energy can not be created or destroyed.
Since we are matter / energy.
Then it means that in some way or form our matter / energy will go on.
Perhaps maybe not in a "Spirit" way.
But... Clearly our matter / energy doesn't end at a full stop..
That is why reincarnation might have some logic to it.
The more you post the stupider you write .

Your mind is your cancer.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1093 Mar 21, 2013
i agree
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#1094 Mar 21, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>The more you post the stupider you write .
Your mind is your cancer.
In what way is it stupid!?

I would go more along the lines of your smack talking ad hominem without support as "Stupid"
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#1095 Mar 21, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>The more you post the stupider you write .
Your mind is your cancer.
I get the impression you are a Jew lover.

Why though!?

It is generally Jews who are your biggest enemy!!!

Jews are the biggest supporters of gun control in the U.S.

If gun control gets passed in the U.S Jews will be the main blame.

From a mix of ambitious gun control supporting Jews like Feinstein, Bloomberg, Lieberman, Spitzer ect.

As well as a Jewish dominated media pushing Gun Control rhetoric into the minds of Americans!!!

(Which is the biggest one!!)

The Jewish dominated media pushing Gun Control rhetoric will be the straw that leads to Gun Control in the U.S.

As all the time their Jewish media Gun Control rhetoric is being pushed into the heads of people..... Even more so in younger generations.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#1096 Mar 21, 2013
Jews are a cancer wrote:
<quoted text>
In what way is it stupid!?
I would go more along the lines of your smack talking ad hominem without support as "Stupid"
I don't care to give you the time to go over everything , that is a job that deserves compensation.

The fact that you would follow in the foot steps of the loser Nazi Germany points to what little comprehension you have and yet you put forth post after post of the same garbage of failure in polices and humanity and yet you ask what is stupid.
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#1097 Mar 21, 2013
Jews are a cancer wrote:
Good news that the Jew Feinstein's gun control law was dismissed.
It shows Jews still don't have complete full control over the U.S..... They are clearly working to with a ferocity.
Jewish AIPAC is luckily only the 2nd biggest lobby in the U.S.
With the NRA being the 1st biggest lobby in the U.S.
..
.... However..... Jews have a powerful source in their control...
Jews have an extreme control over a media which pushes gun control rhetoric into the mainstream.
Jews have a lot of wealthy people with a monetary power to try & push it.
Such as that Jew Bloomberg..... A very rich Jew.... Pushing for gun control.... Well even Big soda control.
I am glad Jew Bloomberg hasn't gotten his way.
But.... These Jews won't give up.... They will try & try again to go against our American way of life.

Obama - not Jewish
Biden - not Jewish
Bill Clinton - not Jewish (signed last gun ban)

Washington DC and the UN were founded by Freemasons and Jesuits, and that is who continues to run it.

The Freemasons were founded by Rome's Templar Knights.

Who wants to disarm America?

VATICAN CITY (CNS)-- The Catholic Church's position on gun control is not easy to find; there are dozens of speeches and talks and a few documents that call for much tighter regulation of the global arms trade, but what about private gun ownership?

The answer is resoundingly clear: Firearms in the hands of civilians should be strictly limited and eventually completely eliminated.
www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/1100159...


Rome has another civil war on the agenda and wants to disarm us all first; civil war with the flood of incoming Latins & Muslims.

Gun control is built into Obamacare through more background checks and agency reporting to NICS.

• Obamacare and Gun Control

http://gunowners.org/fs2011a.htm
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#1098 Mar 21, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you would follow in the foot steps of the loser Nazi Germany points to what little comprehension you have and yet you put forth post after post of the same garbage of failure in polices and humanity and yet you ask what is stupid.
I am against most of what Nazi Germany was for.

Nazi Germany was a Socialist Far Left, Anti Capitalist Nation.

I am way more against Communists.

Which Communism is very much a Jewish thing.

Jews were disproportionately behind bringing about Communist regimes in Europe not just the Soviet Union.... Even the Soviet state of Hungary with Jew Bela Kun.

...
.......
.......... Jews aren't a good people..... Jews are a big time problem in all means & aspects imaginable.

Only Jews or idiots care for Jews so much.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#1099 Mar 21, 2013
woodenbinary wrote:
i agree
The cutest kids getting shamrock shakes
at McDonalds.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#1100 Mar 21, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama - not Jewish
Biden - not Jewish
Bill Clinton - not Jewish (signed last gun ban)
Washington DC and the UN were founded by Freemasons and Jesuits, and that is who continues to run it.
The Freemasons were founded by Rome's Templar Knights.
Who wants to disarm America?
VATICAN CITY (CNS)-- The Catholic Church's position on gun control is not easy to find; there are dozens of speeches and talks and a few documents that call for much tighter regulation of the global arms trade, but what about private gun ownership?
The answer is resoundingly clear: Firearms in the hands of civilians should be strictly limited and eventually completely eliminated.
www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/1100159...
Rome has another civil war on the agenda and wants to disarm us all first; civil war with the flood of incoming Latins & Muslims.
Gun control is built into Obamacare through more background checks and agency reporting to NICS.
• Obamacare and Gun Control
http://gunowners.org/fs2011a.htm
The U.S founding fathers were heavily Freemason...

They were also Protestant.

Also supported Gun rights as essential.

...
..... Ron Paul is a Freemason..... Very much like the U.S founding fathers were.... As are Ron Paul's ideals spot on with the U.S founding fathers.

...
..... Ron Paul is certainly nothing like the opressive Big Government garbage.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#1101 Mar 21, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun control is built into Obamacare through more background checks and agency reporting to NICS.
• Obamacare and Gun Control
http://gunowners.org/fs2011a.htm
Obama's biggest funder has been the Jews of Goldman Sachs.

Goldman Sachs = Created by Jews named Goldman & Sachs.

Goldman Sachs = run by Jew Lloyd Blankfein.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#1102 Mar 21, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton - not Jewish (signed last gun ban)
That was Jew Feinstein behind pushing that gun ban under Clinton much like now.

Bill Clinton was a Protestant!!!
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#1103 Mar 21, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you would follow in the foot steps of the loser Nazi Germany points to what little comprehension you have and yet you put forth post after post of the same garbage of failure in polices and humanity and yet you ask what is stupid.
I am doubtful Nazi Germany was even legit.

I think Zuonists likely were involved in Nazi Germany heavily.

I mean Nazi Germany was heavily linked & funded with Zionists.

Nazi Germany has helped the Jews to create Israel.... With the Justification for Israel

.... As well as the flood of Jews leaving Europe all at once needed tocreate Israel due to the Nazi Germany scare

Not only did Nazi Germany scare Jews to Israel as a threat.

Nazi Germany themselves in the Haavara agreement were paid off by Jews to have Nazi Germany send 60,000 Jews & their personal belongings to Palestine to help create Israel.

...
.... Nazi Germany even created the Holocaust industry Jew Norman Finkelstein speaks of.

..... Jews have been able to milk a steady money supply out of Germany & other Nations like the U.S out of guilting..... Which has been substantial in the ability of Israel to exist & defend it's self.

....
.......
..........
..........Nazi Germany's failure in Operation Barbossa also lead to the Jewish created Soviet Union being expanded into Central Europe.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#1104 Mar 21, 2013
Jews are a cancer wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Jew Feinstein behind pushing that gun ban under Clinton much like now.
Bill Clinton was a Protestant!!!
When are they going to arrest all of the
abusers on MTV?
Those guys make us ill.
Why are they so dumb?
Respect. Find it.
Go to jail. X rating.
Don't pay them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Joe Fortuna 101,414
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Just Think 670,626
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 980,344
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,336
Poll The Arguement and Fight Thread (Apr '08) 3 hr positronium 15,624
News Protests in UK at Israeli action (Jul '06) 3 hr Lorraine Belloni 58
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Peter Ross 445,679
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr David C Pumpkins 286,266
More from around the web