Gun Control

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 15)

Showing posts 281 - 300 of1,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#293
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

positron wrote:
Yeah thats why they come home and commit suicide. Because they don't know right from wrong...
This is one of the most cryptic posts I've seen in a very long time. Is there a Freudian slip in there, or a double message?

Please explain.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#294
Jan 5, 2013
 
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the most cryptic posts I've seen in a very long time. Is there a Freudian slip in there, or a double message?
Please explain.
The vaccines and shots mess their minds up. They die early, suicide and cancer mostly.
Of course this is what the military industerial complex wansts, its cheaper that way.

“Ignorance is a choice..”

Since: Dec 12

Searcy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the most cryptic posts I've seen in a very long time. Is there a Freudian slip in there, or a double message?
Please explain.
I'm calling you an ignorant dumbass -_-
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#296
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Too funny! Rarely do I watch Huckabee but he just showed several good lookin liberal models in a anti gun commercial railing against guns and asking "How many more shootings?" A short time later Huckabee showed all these so called role models in their roles in various films and guess what? All of them were in a violent scene with guns. Nothin but a bunch of sold out premadonna liberal hypcrites.
SAL

Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#297
Jan 5, 2013
 

Sandy Hook massacre: Official story spins out of control

http://archive.org/details/Ar-15BushmasterInT...

Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#298
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

positron wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm calling you an ignorant dumbass -_-
I haven't heard of a talking fish yet.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#299
Jan 5, 2013
 
Another gunman killed 3 people in Colorado yesterday.

I keep telling you ..... IT'S PEOPLE WHO KILL - NOT GUNS! If there were no people in Sandy Hook school it never would have happened!!!!!!

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#300
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Force Majeure wrote:
Another gunman killed 3 people in Colorado yesterday.
I keep telling you ..... IT'S PEOPLE WHO KILL - NOT GUNS! If there were no people in Sandy Hook school it never would have happened!!!!!!
AT LAST WE HAVE THE ANSWER!!! Don't outlaw guns, outlaw people!! Problem solved!.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#301
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ME FARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
AT LAST WE HAVE THE ANSWER!!! Don't outlaw guns, outlaw people!! Problem solved!.
I've been trying to tell you that for years. Figure out what people are shooting to death the most then eliminate that population. By-bye United Snakes!
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#302
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Force Majeure wrote:
Another gunman killed 3 people in Colorado yesterday.
I keep telling you ..... IT'S PEOPLE WHO KILL - NOT GUNS! If there were no people in Sandy Hook school it never would have happened!!!!!!

Start with control of border & immigration. End NAFTA outsourcing of industry to fix economy and unemployment - then there will be less crime.

Until then it will continue. The govt actually wants more chaos.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#303
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
..... fix economy and unemployment - then there will be less crime.
Until then it will continue. The govt actually wants more chaos.
I'm not sure that I understand what you mean by all of your response but the part I've quoted here above is right on target.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#304
Jan 6, 2013
 
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
Start with control of border & immigration. End NAFTA outsourcing of industry to fix economy and unemployment - then there will be less crime.
Until then it will continue. The govt actually wants more chaos.
They marshal law.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#305
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Force Majeure wrote:
How about this: "Feed, house, clothe, and give jobs, medical care & an education to your population and only those without it will need to be an outlaw or even want a gun."
How do you plan to fund all this?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#306
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Force Majeure wrote:
I've been trying to tell you that for years. Figure out what people are shooting to death the most then eliminate that population. By-bye United Snakes!
You don't know about our gun death stats, huh? Last year there was about 6,000 murders with a firearm. There's over 330,000,000 people in America.

There's over 200,000,000 guns in the USA.

MOST of us aren't criminals.

Stick to your Swedish rolls.

Don't worry, if you get attacked, America wil be there to help you. Again.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#307
Jan 6, 2013
 
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't heard of a talking fish yet.
There's a lot you haven't heard of yet.

Now a far as talking fish, let me introduce you to Mr.Limpet:

http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#308
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you plan to fund all this?
In Sweden, our taxes go to making life good. That includes education, housing, jobs, civil rights, representation in parliament, laws to PROTECT people, and justice.

In the United Snakes your taxes are earmarked for the war machinery that make your filthy rich businessmen get even richer while the common man is unemployed, uneducated, and under-payed so that his options for "a way out" are either join up and go to kill or be killed in some innocent country or become a criminal.

There's a message in the two above paragraphs from which you'll find the answer to your question. I've left out many of the details so that if you are inclined to know more, you can ask.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, if you get attacked, America wil be there to help you. Again.
"Again"? Would you care to mention the last time? I seem to have forgotten. Maybe you know?
Crisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot you haven't heard of yet.
I also haven't yet heard any plausible explanation why an idiot like yourself thinks he can contribute to any discussion other than which end of the butt plug goes "in". Crisco indeed.
rock fish

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#310
Jan 6, 2013
 
Force Majeure wrote:
In Sweden, our taxes go to making life good. That includes education, housing, jobs, civil rights, representation in parliament, laws to PROTECT people, and justice.
In the United Snakes your taxes are earmarked for the war machinery that make your filthy rich businessmen get even richer while the common man is unemployed, uneducated, and under-payed so that his options for "a way out" are either join up and go to kill or be killed in some innocent country or become a criminal.
There's a message in the two above paragraphs from which you'll find the answer to your question. I've left out many of the details so that if you are inclined to know more, you can ask.

Swedes are no more free following ww2 than any other nwo UN member state. The socialism is not free. When the state requires you to buy this the state forms a monopoly resulting in high prices and low services since this is mandatory. I'm glad you believe this works for you but given you still believe your nation to be sovereign and free you fail to understand many things. Actually the US veterans system has been socialist and some of the worst care in the country. Canada has socialist care and it too is poor care with long waiting list and eliminates useless eaters, to save the state tax money.

Washington has many wars and not much can be done about it. It is actually much bigger than washington who founded the united nations after ww2. Do tax dollars go for this? The federal reserve operates a global reserve dollar they inflate and swap as a petrodollar while sweden like other states currency remains local. Two different things. The tax rate in the US remains relatively low.

Sweden is okay, just too cold. I would never move to the arctic region whether Sweden or Canada.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#311
Jan 6, 2013
 
god Bless america
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#312
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

rock fish wrote:
<quoted text>
The socialism is not free. When the state requires you to buy this the state forms a monopoly resulting in high prices and low services since this is mandatory.
You cannot judge Swedish Social-Democracy without knowing it, living it and things such as "state monopoly" and "high prices" are totally irrelevant:

FIRST: Our income reflects the prices. I mean, if I were to pay twice as much for product "X" than you do but our wages are twice as high as yours then ...... so what?

SECOND: The state does not "require me to buy" alcohol, the sale of which is a state monopoly - and is, by the way, very high priced.

THIRD: We have an increase of privitely owned independants, such as rail, pharmacies, and many medical doctors and dentists, some of which were previously state run.

FOURTH: "Low service" is certainly an issue. An important issue. It's odd that we've never had any problems with low service untill the last 10 or 15 years and if you know Sweden, our Social-Democracy has been on the decline ever since Olaf Palme was murdered.

* You say "socialism" as if we're talking about the same thing as "Socialist-Democracy ". It is not the same thing and in any case Sweden is not Canada.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of1,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

534 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Krackerjacks 114,516
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min curiouslu 715,796
Interracial Dating Site Reviews 6 min Christy8623 6
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Charlie Sheen 255,503
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min ChristineM 223,005
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min WildWeirdWillie 171,382
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min RoSesz 529,600
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 40 min blueberry 57
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 17 hr Carly 107
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••