Gun Control
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#208 Jan 1, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet both were written by man.
No, just the constitution.
Forum carlsbad nm

Carlsbad, NM

#209 Jan 1, 2013
Thou shalt not kill.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#210 Jan 1, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
Thou shalt not kill.
Kill= murder, theres a diffirance. War is not murder,selfdefence is not murder. Thou shalt not murder.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#211 Jan 1, 2013
positron wrote:
I'm not even going into the topic of God, or religion. I just know that my country is a republic, not a democracy, and our constitution is very important to me as an American. It bothers me to see other American's disregard it, as if it doesn't mean anything to them. It was written to protect us. Depending on the government for protection is a huge mistake. I hope we come to our senses.
Aye, people need to wake up to reality.
Talk about Orwellian '1984' escapades coming to life!
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#212 Jan 1, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Look, you need to let us worry about our guns. We live in a republic with a constitution that says we have a right to keep and bare arms. STHU
No, that's not true. The issue is 3-fold:

1). The problem you are having with mass murder on an enormous scale in the United Snakes.

2). Inperpreting your Constipation so the it is relevent to the law and the baring of weapons.

3). The remedy to your situation which is mass murder and complacency relative to its results.

NOTE: I have just as much right to comment on the American situation as you do, so don't fool yourself.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#213 Jan 1, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
...... Foreigners whine and complain about them yet, they are not burdened by them.
Foreigners, you say? You mean like Irakis? Cubans? Iranians? Mexicans? Panamanians? Grenadans? Etc?
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Force, do you involve yourself with issues of other families?
As much as you, or do mean beyond that?
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>The bottom line is simple, you don't like it, fine, you aren't forced to visit or reside here. It doesn't concern you. Let us worry about our own home and you worry about yours.
So you're saying that the United Snakes DOES NOT meddle in other countries round the world? I can only guess that you are deaf and blind. Are you?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#214 Jan 1, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
Thou shalt not kill.
It's even written into civil law so it should be clear enough for everyone to understand.
Forum carlsbad nm

Carlsbad, NM

#215 Jan 1, 2013
This town needs help. It is so funny to me when
people follow stupid. We all have the same brain
don't we? They like to watch bats fly.

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#216 Jan 1, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not true. The issue is 3-fold:
1). The problem you are having with mass murder on an enormous scale in the United Snakes.
2). Inperpreting your Constipation so the it is relevent to the law and the baring of weapons.
3). The remedy to your situation which is mass murder and complacency relative to its results.
NOTE: I have just as much right to comment on the American situation as you do, so don't fool yourself.
OK, you seem to think you're so intellegent, why don't you come over here and show us the "right way"
Force Majeure

Sweden

#217 Jan 1, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
This town needs help. It is so funny to me when
people follow stupid. We all have the same brain
don't we? They like to watch bats fly.
But there are nearby fat trees and sands of white to observe too.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#218 Jan 1, 2013
MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, you seem to think you're so intellegent,
You're right. I am intelligent, yes.
Forum carlsbad nm

Carlsbad, NM

#219 Jan 1, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
But there are nearby fat trees and sands of white to observe too.
What is a fat tree? White sands is closer to Alamogordo. These people hurt their own kids on purpose. Children of the corn.
I hate that my kids grew up here. I didn't know.
God Bless them.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#220 Jan 1, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not true. The issue is 3-fold:
1). The problem you are having with mass murder on an enormous scale in the United Snakes.
2). Inperpreting your Constipation so the it is relevent to the law and the baring of weapons.
3). The remedy to your situation which is mass murder and complacency relative to its results.
NOTE: I have just as much right to comment on the American situation as you do, so don't fool yourself.
You remind me of an old nosey woman who just can't shut up and mind her own bussiness. You need to comment on something that concerns you.
Forum carlsbad nm

Carlsbad, NM

#221 Jan 1, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you take your own advice? And stay out of our business.
You understand nothing of the US and what rights we have, what would you know when you live in a socialist country?
You do not understand what a right is. This world is not yours.
You simply exist like the rest of us. Jesus has come to judge
the living and the dead. It was foretold. Remember when he went in to the temple and they were selling instead of praying. Prepare yourself. He is here. He came here.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#222 Jan 2, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a fat tree?
You don't know?
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>White sands is closer to Alamogordo.
What is English for "Alamogordo"?

I've been to Carlsbad and Alamogordo and White Sands. I know a family in Carlsbad.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#223 Jan 2, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>You remind me of an old nosey woman who just can't shut up and mind her own bussiness. You need to comment on something that concerns you.
You remind me of a frustrated little 4 year old who refuses to listen. You need to grow up.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#224 Jan 2, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of a frustrated little 4 year old who refuses to listen. You need to grow up.
I'm still smarter than you, nosey rosie.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#225 Jan 2, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not understand what a right is. This world is not yours.
You simply exist like the rest of us. Jesus has come to judge
the living and the dead. It was foretold. Remember when he went in to the temple and they were selling instead of praying. Prepare yourself. He is here. He came here.
He over turned the money changers table,the ancesters of the Federal Reserve.The people who want our guns.
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

#226 Jan 2, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>No, just the constitution.
Um, both. Until someone can prove the Bible was written by a God, it was written and translated many times over, by man with many contradictions along with over half the book removed from it's current context.
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

#227 Jan 2, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreigners, you say? You mean like Irakis? Cubans? Iranians? Mexicans? Panamanians? Grenadans? Etc?
<quoted text>
As much as you, or do mean beyond that?
<quoted text>
So you're saying that the United Snakes DOES NOT meddle in other countries round the world? I can only guess that you are deaf and blind. Are you?
Are you a citizen of the US? No? Then you're a foreigner to our land. If you fail to understand the meaning of foreigner, that's not my concern.

Our GOVERNMENT meddles in other countries because it provides the\ose countries with foreign aid. Most countries ASK for their involvement while some do not, but receive it anyway. Sweden's neutrality position requires very little aid but only because US-Sweden have strong economic ties. Therefore, since the US-Swede ties are limited to business, it has minor bearing on your government. Furthermore, as I stated, unless you're a born citizen of the US, you have no say in the policies and laws of this country as it has no effect on your country.

My overall guess would believe you insult the US due to your invidious ego as you continue to childishly label it "United Snakes". You present yourself as a whining child who was beat up by the playground bully. Grow up and focus on the well-being of your own country and its citizens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Critical Eye 878,563
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 14 min Johnny 440
The Christian Atheist debate 23 min Critical Eye 3,841
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min truth 603,264
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 28 min dollarsbill 8,020
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 41,135
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 3 hr Critical Eye 12
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr USaWorldWarMongerer 272,867
More from around the web