Do women like male butts? How do I kn...
Faith

Chesapeake, VA

#44 Jun 9, 2014
I want my boyfriends butt but he won't let me have it lols he so mean
Meeee

Woodbridge, VA

#45 Jun 13, 2014
jwood wrote:
My so call x gf or enemy gf eat my butt and finger it? That don't make me gay? Anyway women now days love butt so we guys have to say no stop touch my butt like a bitch now am engaged I put my wifey in check once a blue no butt for you honey.today?
reading this gave me a headache.
I always wondered that myself... If girls care about asses much. Now that i know some do, well, doesnt change much.
anonymous

Bronx, NY

#46 Jun 13, 2014
Kris1986 wrote:
Just curious if women pay attention to a guy's butt...I want to know if I have a nice one
Some do. Its just an extra to a guy if he has a nice butt and not a flabby or a complete flatty
Cody

Whitehorse, Canada

#47 Jul 1, 2014
im 21 and I have quite the ass now , I use to have a flat butt a year ago, but after doing killer butt workouts like squats and lunges my ass has grown 3 inches. it's even bigger then my older sisters butt, it took me a year to get.
I wouldn't say it's huge, but it's very bubbly and lifted, its Defintely qualified as a Bubble butt. I think my step sister is jealous , hers is flat as a pancake.
Cody

Whitehorse, Canada

#48 Jul 1, 2014
my ass sort of like Louis tomlinsons, only more muscular.
Cody

Canada

#49 Jul 2, 2014
if u wanna see my booty just ask
gay guys love squeezing my ass
its probably next best feature aside from my 7 inch cock
just playin

Bismarck, ND

#50 Sep 22, 2014
I like go ing ot to him
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#51 Sep 22, 2014
a big butt is still useless if: a man's face is not attractive !!

i prefer a handsome face even if the butt is not that big.

a handsome face plus a big butt, that is perfect.

an ugly face with a big but ? oh no !!
handsomestandout boybrad

Chatham, Canada

#52 Oct 23, 2014
I'm a black Canadian lad,61,said to be cover boy handsome,muscular,beefy-I'm 5'9",205-210 lb.,boasting 181/2" biceps,though like a lot of older chaps,I'm attempting to lose about 25 lb.
I could be described as "Laddie," the great-looking older guy who's got boyish charm and a modern caveman approach to the ladies,who enjoy my chivalry AND lust.
Anyway,I wear Wranglers jeans,and am said to have a REALLY GOOD BUTT by lots of MUCH-younger,buxom babes.How would YOU see me,gals?
poov

Dracut, MA

#53 Oct 23, 2014
Kris1986 wrote:
Just curious if women pay attention to a guy's butt...I want to know if I have a nice one
Yes, women like nice, juicy male butts. As long as you're not terribly overweight, you probably have a nice one. Show it off in some tight jeans.
DAT ass

Norman, OK

#54 Nov 20, 2014
Sol wrote:
My boyfriends butt is amazing. It's a bubble butt and is soft and juicy and I lay in bed touching it at night. Girls love butts but I usually don't go by how they look in jeans. Boxer briefs tell you how cute it is and his is my favorite ever. It's my favorite thing in the world other than his big lips. And he's a skinny lil white boy<3
I take it your black?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#58 Jan 9, 2015
Booty lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I love mens butt and im a woman my boyfriend butt os round soft and juicy I like putting my face in it it jiggles when he walk around naked it make my v wet I suck his nipples genitals balls and lick his butt hes a tall medium sized african guy
Shut up Rimmie! You embarrass yourself!
Kris1986

Indianapolis, IN

#59 Feb 26, 2015
Kris1986 wrote:
Yess!!!Guys need to have booty!!!!I have never liked a bootieless guy!!!Lol....just today I was telling the guy I liked that I liked his booty and now his nickname is Adorable Booty
But ter

United States

#60 Feb 26, 2015
I stick my butt up in zee Air! They Come! HEHEHEHE
juciy booty

Lumberton, NC

#61 Apr 8, 2015
I think boys juciy bootys r cute my bae got a juciy juciy
PELE78

New Zealand

#62 Apr 8, 2015
Tony wrote:
When I was young I was always poor and skinny, the women are NOT attracted to the poor, skinny, guys, and now I am 210 pounds, and I am five feet ten inches tall, and the women are more attracted to me, but, I am still poor, and now I am getting older, I am 45 years old, and so the women are totally NOT interested, the women want younger guys who are successful.
I give up.
I just need to be happy alone. If I find a good woman then that would be cool, but I am not going to allow myself to be miserable if I am stuck being alone.
Don't be so down on yourself. There are plenty of 30-40 something ladies out there .
Brian

Deerfield Beach, FL

#63 May 11, 2015
Women may not have it on the top of their lists but when you get in bed and are banging them, most of them love to reach around and grab a guys ass and hold on. A woman appreciates a bubble butt.
They also like to admire you walking away (the visual) as much as your approach.
Unless they are just boring in bed and all about themselves, well rounded women will notice a nice ass. Its the one's that don't that aren't all together and probably a bad sign.
Boa

New York, NY

#64 Jul 26, 2015
Sol wrote:
My boyfriends butt is amazing. It's a bubble butt and is soft and juicy and I lay in bed touching it at night. Girls love butts but I usually don't go by how they look in jeans. Boxer briefs tell you how cute it is and his is my favorite ever. It's my favorite thing in the world other than his big lips. And he's a skinny lil white boy<3
It's funny because my girl likes my butt also. She seem to like it too much lol. I'm a ass man and she likes my butt like I like hers. I thought like most of the comments on here that she would want it muscular but she apparently like it soft. She always squeezing it and I guess I'm use to it so yes I agree women love asses too. Most may like them hard but others like them soft.

United States

#65 Dec 9, 2015
Omg so if a guy has no ass an is very skinny and can't help it and all he has is looks that's all u look for very shallow!!!

Since: Dec 15

Location hidden

#66 Dec 9, 2015
So stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 33 min GhtClk 53,382
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 1 hr Doctor REALITY 62
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 2 hr quilterqueen 4,680
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr nanoanomaly 992,496
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 2 hr quilterqueen 1,506
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Unsolved Mistery 693,594
Got my ex pregnant before break up. What do I do? 4 hr onemale1 3
More from around the web