Do women like male butts? How do I kn...

Do women like male butts? How do I know if I have a nice butt?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Iowa City, IA

#1 Oct 2, 2011
Just curious if women pay attention to a guy's butt...I want to know if I have a nice one

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kelly

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 2, 2011
A guy's butt is the least of my concerns.

I thought guys checked out ladies butts not the other way around.
Kelly

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 2, 2011
I'm not a butt girl, I look at other features on a guy.

“Have a nice Day”

Since: Mar 11

Ghost & Pepper

#4 Oct 2, 2011
Just your Wallet....LOL...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
andet1987

United States

#5 Oct 2, 2011

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#6 Oct 3, 2011
Kelly wrote:
I'm not a butt girl.
I'm very happy You're not a butt-girl, and I'm pretty sure Your entire Family feels the same.
Cassie

Seward, NE

#7 Jul 8, 2012
Men's asses are attractive to some women. If a man has no ass then he's most likely not muscular whatsoever. No skinny man is attractive. If a man has broad shoulders, women are basically going to be attracted to them because of hormones and all that. Broad shoulders means muscles (not necessarily big) but just noticeable. Idk but they're just sexy as fuck.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMG - stupid

Caruthersville, MO

#8 Jul 8, 2012
You all sound like girls to me.
Of course, who don't like butts.
I do, but just sertan ones. Not yours.
Kinda stupid.
But funny.
I agree skinny not too pretty!
Wulf-2

Scottsdale, AZ

#9 Oct 17, 2012
What exercises are good for this topic?

Since: Aug 12

Poughquag, NY

#10 Oct 17, 2012
Cassie wrote:
Men's asses are attractive to some women. If a man has no ass then he's most likely not muscular whatsoever. No skinny man is attractive. If a man has broad shoulders, women are basically going to be attracted to them because of hormones and all that. Broad shoulders means muscles (not necessarily big) but just noticeable. Idk but they're just sexy as fuck.
I got a big muscular guy ass. LOL
Brandon

Reynoldsburg, OH

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Only if the guy does heavy squats,deadlifts, with a healthy balanced diet standing 5 10' weighing 195 - 200lb's,hell yeas it's possible a women is gonna check his ass out! Women check out athletic, muscular, lean cut men with"squat booties."
wanda

Denver, CO

#12 Feb 19, 2013
of course we check out other things about our men first ,but a nice muscular butt ,an those broad shoulders would put him at about 200 pd sex machine thats what i got.
zThe Truth

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#15 Jun 20, 2013
You all talk shit. Your personal opinions are just that. Don't try and pass them off as standard.
Tony

Mission Viejo, CA

#16 Jun 20, 2013
When I was young I was always poor and skinny, the women are NOT attracted to the poor, skinny, guys, and now I am 210 pounds, and I am five feet ten inches tall, and the women are more attracted to me, but, I am still poor, and now I am getting older, I am 45 years old, and so the women are totally NOT interested, the women want younger guys who are successful.

I give up.

I just need to be happy alone. If I find a good woman then that would be cool, but I am not going to allow myself to be miserable if I am stuck being alone.
asian

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

#17 Aug 5, 2013
One of my friends (male) wrestles. Apparently he's got good a**. I do know girls check him out a lot lol.

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#18 Aug 5, 2013
zThe Truth wrote:
You all talk shit. Your personal opinions are just that. Don't try and pass them off as standard.
Gloop!

“Stay thirsty my friends.....”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#19 Aug 5, 2013
Of course they do. I otta know. I got da ass that lasts, an I definitely get me some.
Sol

West Covina, CA

#20 Aug 15, 2013
My boyfriends butt is amazing. It's a bubble butt and is soft and juicy and I lay in bed touching it at night. Girls love butts but I usually don't go by how they look in jeans. Boxer briefs tell you how cute it is and his is my favorite ever. It's my favorite thing in the world other than his big lips. And he's a skinny lil white boy<3
Anthony

Hayward, CA

#21 Nov 6, 2013
Wulf-2 wrote:
What exercises are good for this topic?
squats and lunges
Buttlover

South Africa

#22 Nov 8, 2013
asian wrote:
One of my friends (male) wrestles. Apparently he's got good a**. I do know girls check him out a lot lol.
What other features does he have? The butt is gold, but what more?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 646,547
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Aura Mytha 48,532
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Steve III 44,682
Gay Skype 7 min Buied1985 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min Rider on the Storm 182,644
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 12 min KellyP_Onuandher 2,039
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min Toby 105,573
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min Nytryte 971,629
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr here 281,251
More from around the web