#2558 Nov 24, 2012
boricua4lyfe wrote:
mexicans girls are hot
Watch it barbacoa.........
Friscocityufo

Antioch, CA

#2559 Dec 16, 2012
nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>you are obviously just trying to get a reaction, mexican womena re the fattest, ugliest, laziest pieces of crap anywhere, period!
Lol. Dude your crazy
Garlin

Elk Grove, CA

#2560 Dec 17, 2012
There are many gorgeous Mexican and other Latina women. The admixture of Caucasian DNA blended with the Amerindian DNA can mke a beautiful creature. My wife is Mexican with some French an Arabic ancestry. She is one of the prettiest women in many ways. If child of this progeny obtains the good traits fromboth parents they are very lucky. I have also seen beautiful Asian/Caucasian mixed women as well.
However, I do not think Bi-racial men are as attractive on the average.
jenni maxwell

Nigeria

#2562 Jan 23, 2013
i like mexican woman they are so buetiful
Educator towards Laura

Elgin, IL

#2564 Apr 17, 2013
Laura wrote:
I do not think all mexican women are beautiful, some are..and lots are sweet having been beaten into submission by male mexican culture.. I feel sorry for them...and rarely do you see a mexican man faithful to his wife..they are suppose to let him do as he pleases cause he has a job..lol
(maybe a lawnmower?) Still all mexi women are not beautiful some are very fat, have thick lips, and do not smell very good...What gets me is how sad they always look, and how childish they remain.. oh well.just like a martyr..

Mexican women are beautiful and very sexy, as a matter of fact, I'm in love with one. I will commit myself to her. As for your comment, I suggest you proofread your comments before you post them. It seems to me in your haste to make a point ( and a ridiculious one at that ) you made grammar errors. For one such as yourself who's only contribute to this Thread is insulting a group of people you fail to understand, I find it ironic that your very comment which was meant to insult others also in contrary insults yourself. Resorting to stereotypes shows how ignorant you really are and it's immature to think that you may have said that to try and be "cute" but in the end you've illustrated yourself to be childish. Who are you to call mexican women fat, not all of them are and fat women in generally can be very beautiful in the eyes of the right beholder. And I see nothing wrong with lips being big or small. And what's this about smells? Don't tell me that you actually go around smelling people, what are you a dog? Maybe you been snifting ass all day because your words stink.

“modeling in Vegas”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2566 May 3, 2013
In Houston I worked with as few in the SC's. They were usually nice.
Seriously

Roselle, IL

#2568 May 11, 2013
There's this group of white guys in my math class who are literally always flirting with two Mexican girls in the back of the class room. Gosh it's so annoying and disgusting.
Hello

United States

#2570 May 17, 2013
Hi everyone .. Hey Teutonic prince .. Where did you go haha ..
Well I'm mexican (my dad's side) and danish and white (scottish english welsh w a tiny smidge of irish) from my mom's side
I get told im really pretty.. But i feel unattractive lots of time.. But maybes thats just me ha ..
It annoys me how lots of white people are saying mexican women are gross .. I mean seriously get ur head out of azz and get urself educated.. Not all white people are attractive either .. As in every race there is gonna be plain people and beautiful people.. But that doesnt mean you have to generalize everyone in a certain race based off of the first person u saw that happened to be of that race.. Smh
pen name

Plattsburg, MO

#2571 May 18, 2013
Latins are too Catholic. It is almost as bad as marrying a Muslim.

As long as they dont have that catholic baggage they should be alright. Their entire familia will be Catholic.

Of course most these days only want a one nighter anyway.

There are plenty of women around closer to your own culture.

Before long, next thing you know, you are visiting then live in Mexico with bambinos.
FrenchMexBelle

La Habra, CA

#2572 May 22, 2013
Teutonic Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, whatever, FREAK!
If Muslim men are so virile.....why do they need their women to protect them...? Those are not real men, more like cowards, right? The women are not being "virtuous", theyre being FORCED. If you were my husband,(no chance) I woud teach you a lesson, and youd be happy about it.
FrenchMexBelle

La Habra, CA

#2573 May 22, 2013
techzone12 wrote:
Mexican women are not as virtuous and kind as Muslim women who willingly give their children and themselves to act as human shields to protect their strong, virile Muslim men.
Muslim men are not virile, thats why they depend on their women to protect them...thats called being a coward.
FrenchMexBelle

La Habra, CA

#2574 May 22, 2013
nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>unlike you i have a life and travel, have seen many women of all races, mexicans are the most disgusting, so i feel very sorry for you that you are such a loser that mexicans are the only girls you can get. how do you spend your dates? waxing their mustache? you better go now, your mommy is getting upset!
I guess Honey-booboos mom, June is prettier than us. You have great taste in women, congrats.
FrenchMexBelle

La Habra, CA

#2575 May 22, 2013
pen name wrote:
Latins are too Catholic. It is almost as bad as marrying a Muslim.
As long as they dont have that catholic baggage they should be alright. Their entire familia will be Catholic.
Of course most these days only want a one nighter anyway.
There are plenty of women around closer to your own culture.
Before long, next thing you know, you are visiting then live in Mexico with bambinos.
Pssst....."Bambinos" is an Italian word...comprende? lmao
GmzJsoe312

Eugene, OR

#2576 Jul 1, 2013
Mexicnas number 1
Brazilians number 2
Puerto Ricans number 3
Whites 4
Blacks 5
And last but not least adisns 6
Hussein

Mexico

#2577 Oct 28, 2013
my wife is mexican she has amerindian spanish and german blood..i m lebanese..mexican women are loyal to their husbands but they get angry so fast ..and they cook very good..but i think they r complicated i never knew why??but i do love her i have two cute boys one the people call him lebanese(white with color eyes) and the second is brunette but with blond hair :D and he has a charm and attractive smile..God bless mine and urs

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#2578 Oct 28, 2013
Mexican women are b1tches. They fk everything that moves.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

#2579 Oct 31, 2013
Voyeur wrote:
But what about
OCTOMOM ?
You's not like her? I's think she hot an remind me of Donkey!

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TIN7VHJ...

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#2580 Nov 1, 2013
GmzJsoe312 wrote:
Mexicnas number 1
Brazilians number 2
Puerto Ricans number 3
Whites 4
Blacks 5
And last but not least adisns 6
Is that a rating or who's in line waiting to get sexed?

“Understand people,”

#2581 Nov 1, 2013
Stern des Sudens wrote:
Mexican women are b1tches. They fk everything that moves.
That's why a dude has to move quicker before he finds out how she really is. Gotta stick and move literally.

“Understand people,”

#2582 Nov 1, 2013
Lisa Mintoni wrote:
In Houston I worked with as few in the SC's. They were usually nice.
The ones I've worked seemed pretty down to earth. Except one who was intimidated by me for some reason. I'm sorry. I like to flirt.

But there was one that caught my eye because she was a sweetie.
The language thing was a barrier. She walked cute, voice was soft, smiled all the time, and was very humble. I wanted to make love to her just because of those reasons (pardon me, I have an odd glitch in my personality.) All I could do was kiss her hand as she folded sheets at the hotel I used to work at.=)

All I knew about her is that she had a son in Mexico which she was sending money to Mexico to take care of. Her mother was attending him back home. Guess she was in the states to make money for her family...a dedicated woman too? A woman like that deserves a flower in her hair with a kiss attached to it.

Would've been nice to date her,(grr.. if only Spanish was my major in college.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min pusherman_ 777,734
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 min mike 605,303
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 47 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 51 min onemale 265,403
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 58 min RiccardoFire 37,842
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 96,845
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Al Capone 5,151
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr how g 560,316
More from around the web