United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

I honestly don't see and never understood why anybody thinks Mexican woman are attractive. Don't get me wrong, there are some that are hot(and they are usually lighter skinned and can pass as white.) Maybe the half european half armedinian(or whatever you guys were talking about) woman. But from my personal experience and I have travelled the world the hottest are northern european and german woman. Hands down. They are sexy as fuck, beautiful, and I actually like how they don't act like childish retards(that goofy latin personality that a lot of people seem to like, but in my opinion is also what holds them down and keeps them in poverty because their men seem semi retarded as well, no offense.)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Jayden wrote:
I honestly don't see and never understood why anybody thinks Mexican woman are attractive. Don't get me wrong, there are some that are hot(and they are usually lighter skinned and can pass as white.) Maybe the half european half armedinian(or whatever you guys were talking about) woman. But from my personal experience and I have travelled the world the hottest are northern european and german woman. Hands down. They are sexy as fuck, beautiful, and I actually like how they don't act like childish retards(that goofy latin personality that a lot of people seem to like, but in my opinion is also what holds them down and keeps them in poverty because their men seem semi retarded as well, no offense.)
i agree.

this woman is from Norway:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/women%20in...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

xxx

Westmead, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Teutonic Prince wrote:
A white guy's perpective.
They look good whether they are chubby or thin. Mexican women are the most perfect women on the planet. The Amerindians with their dark hair and brown eyes straight from Mexico are my favorite, but Mexican women come in all shades. So what does everyone else like about these Latina beauties!?!
Oh God love ya... You think 'Ugly Betty' is sexy.
xxx

Westmead, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree.
this woman is from Norway:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/women%20in...
LOL.. You idiots that post pictures of made up models with soft lighting are complete tossers. Yeh they are hot but has anybody seen a fair skinned woman without make up?

two words - bad skin
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. You idiots that post pictures of made up models with soft lighting are complete tossers. Yeh they are hot but has anybody seen a fair skinned woman without make up?
two words - bad skin
i think you laughed inappropriately due to inferiority or just plain candidate of mental asylum.

northern european women are the most beautiful goddesses take it or leave it.
mountainmarttrek s

Kathmandu, Nepal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Annapurna base camp trek, which begins at 1,090m, climbs to 4,130m at ABC. It is fairly demanding, but is suitable for beginners or adventure trekkers: provided you are reasonably fit and walk slowly up the higher slopes. From Pokhara, a bus will take you to Nayapul from where you will walk, from ridge to river over many ridges, as the trail gradually climbs past villages and terraced farmlands or bird-filled forests of rhododendron, oak, maple and pine. Annapurna sanctuary trekking open high ground is rewarded with outstanding views of high peaks and glaciers in the area.
http://www.mountainamrttreks.com

“modeling in Vegas”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

One of the Houston SC's I worked was loaded with Mexican girls. I agree! Enjoyed their company.
longschlong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Mostly All woman are beautiful but personally I like Mexican woman there pretty humble and good cooks and pretty. Now if I want a sexy whore Id go get a puerto Rican or Dominican. I'm not into black but the mixed ones are nice. And no offense but all woman gain weight but iv noticed alot of American woman are lazy cooks/housewives.
longschlong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Natural tan(not that pale see thru freckled skin), black hair, sweet, defenetaly fertile ;), sweet, kind,considerate. Good cooks and conformist not gold diggers.
Isabel

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>you are obviously just trying to get a reaction, mexican womena re the fattest, ugliest, laziest pieces of crap anywhere, period!
Someone is freaking jealous!

Since: Sep 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

longschlong wrote:
Natural tan(not that pale see thru freckled skin), black hair, sweet, defenetaly fertile ;), sweet, kind,considerate. Good cooks and conformist not gold diggers.
Gloop?
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>Gloop?
Gloop.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Gloop.
hi Knock Off :)

hi The Gloop :)

Since: Sep 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Knock Off :)
hi The Gloop :)
Gloop.
Whatacomment

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

I agree Mexican women are the most beautiful, along with: Venezuelan, Colombian, puertorican, and Brazilian. They are all very exotic, light to dark skin, brown, green, and blue eyes, straight or curly hair, they come in variety. Just watch the Mexican soap operas!
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

longschlong wrote:
Please stop with the bullshit you hoto.....most mexican women get fat and ugly and have more kids than they know what to do with you mexicans are lazy jackazzes.....
Reino

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Im half italian and Irish and I must say I'm more attracted to Hispanic girls than caucasions. I met four girls that are juniors that happen to be Mexican, two of them are from Sinaloa,1 from Oaxaca and 1 from the city and they are absolutely beautiful and hot. I was more attracted to the girl from Oaxaca. She was tall and light, meztiso looking and I was surprised when she told me that she was from the deep south of Mexico (oaxaca) she was honestly the most..wow! Very beautiful
boricua4lyfe

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

mexicans girls are hot

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••