Click on an option to vote

1 year

2 year

Day of judgement

“you just wouldn't understand”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 May 24, 2009
Get it done and over with and give the bullet to the vitims family. Or one year and have the pirsons family pay for their up keep. Food, cloths, pay the state for the use of a cell and gurard fees. If they did a pay per view then the state and the vitims family could make some money off of it. You could make it into some kind of game like the story " The Lady or the Tiger" but without the lady. The state could get maybe 60% or 50% of the profits and the family could get the rest. that way eveyone wins. I know what if we kill the wrong one, then we do the same thing but this time the other family gets the larger amount of the profits. Kill the Crimmals and Jail the Liberals!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 3,697
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min waaasssuuup 611,859
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min RainbowLength 828,760
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min karl44 584,676
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 21 min waaasssuuup 442,898
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min WasteWater 98,999
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 40 min RiccardoFire 40,145
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Freebird USA 176,537
More from around the web