stepdaughter
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Enterprise, AL

#1 Jul 9, 2010
i am recently married and have a 16 yo stepdaughter. my problem is she wears next to nothing around the house. very short shorts and tank tops. her friends do the same when they come over. my wife says nothing to her so should i just let it go?
Captain O

Schwerin, Germany

#2 Jul 9, 2010
stepdad44 wrote:
i am recently married and have a 16 yo stepdaughter. my problem is she wears next to nothing around the house. very short shorts and tank tops. her friends do the same when they come over. my wife says nothing to her so should i just let it go?
I'm sure you always have naughty thoughts on your mind ;)
amazing facts

Findlay, OH

#3 Jul 9, 2010
stepdad44 wrote:
It sounds like your wife needs a spanking.
Bonsai Dan

Lakeland, FL

#4 Jul 9, 2010
I think making your stepdaughter and her friends put on a car wash would teach them all a good lesson. Just call me before you do it I would like to witness their punishment.
andet1987

United States

#5 Jul 9, 2010
stepdad44 wrote:
it is still summer. when winter comes, she and her friends will be fully clothed. pray hard that winter will come soon.:)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#6 Jul 10, 2010
O, Yada, Captain O & stepdad44 are all the same guy
Ricky F

Piedmont, OK

#7 Jul 10, 2010
Ricky F wrote:
you are a idiot.monkey boy said you had a thing for bananas.

Vincit qui se vincit

#9 Jul 10, 2010
Ricky F wrote:
And Andett!
LEE ann

United States

#10 Jul 10, 2010
stepdad44 wrote:
YOUR WIFE SHOULD by all means talk to her daughter.. My son is going through the same thing and his wife talked to her daughter, telling her that she is NOT a little girl any more and should dress in a proper way.... You have a right to question this.. Your wife should be glad you are concern or uncomfortable..
andet1987

Danville, IA

#11 Jul 10, 2010
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>And Andett!
hi handsome Ricky :)

Andet
http://www.turnbacktogod.com/wp-content/uploa...

Since: Jul 10

Enterprise, AL

#12 Jul 10, 2010
who are the idiots saying im the same guy as watever the hell is name is. if u dont want to give an asked for response then dont. got it?
Strange1

Cleveland, OH

#13 Jul 11, 2010
Ricky F wrote:
so?
Captain O

Domsühl, Germany

#14 Jul 11, 2010
stepdad44 wrote:
who are the idiots saying im the same guy as watever the hell is name is. if u dont want to give an asked for response then dont. got it?
Ricky R et al. constitute the so-called "crew" on Topix. These crewbies are known for lying, cyber-bullying and even criminal acts such as committing libel and defamation. If I were you, I'd simply ignore them.

Vincit qui se vincit

#15 Jul 11, 2010
Strange1 wrote:
<quoted text>
so?
So what? It's a post

Vincit qui se vincit

#16 Jul 11, 2010
stepdad44 wrote:
Know I don't 'got it" Yada!
amazing facts

United States

#17 Jul 11, 2010
LEE ann wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR WIFE SHOULD by all means talk to her daughter.. My son is going through the same thing and his wife talked to her daughter, telling her that she is NOT a little girl any more and should dress in a proper way.... You have a right to question this.. Your wife should be glad you are concern or uncomfortable..
Are you saying women should not be free to dress in a manner that might arouse men.Are you a Muslim?
andet1987

United States

#18 Jul 11, 2010
amazing facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying women should not be free to dress in a manner that might arouse men.Are you a Muslim?
well, Muslims have high moral standards, you can not snob them. of course i will stay Catholic, my family is a Catholic. but i praise the Muslims for their moral standards. one example is, the man can have more than one wife. this way, if he womanizes, it is not immoral. it is part of their religious culture that a man is allowed more than one wife. so please, Muslims are something. their religion is more ideal than yours.
Captain O

Domsühl, Germany

#19 Jul 11, 2010
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
well, Muslims have high moral standards, you can not snob them. of course i will stay Catholic, my family is a Catholic. but i praise the Muslims for their moral standards. one example is, the man can have more than one wife. this way, if he womanizes, it is not immoral. it is part of their religious culture that a man is allowed more than one wife. so please, Muslims are something. their religion is more ideal than yours.
Andet, I fully agree with you :)
amazing facts

United States

#20 Jul 11, 2010
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually,I don't have a religion,twit,and you can have misguided respect for antiquated social patterns if you chose to,but there's nothing at all moral about Islam.It is ignorant,backwards,and destructive both to it's own followers and to everyone else on Earth.
The subject here being that women must not test a man's character,because men are not expected to have any.That might be your idea of moral,but that says nothing good about your character either, does it?
The girl is 16.The parents can treat her like property and order her to wear a burka for two years,and that is what you and Lee Ann would do,treat her like your property.That's not moral,sorry,it's just your sick egos and insecurity showing their ugly heads.
The stepfather presumably does not spend 24 hours a day in the house.If he can't control himself there,will he rape 250 women at the Cherry Festival? They aren't wearing much there,either.Or the mall,etc,etc.I'm assuming he's a normal adult male.That's moral.You're not.
If it's difficult for him,then it's entirely fair to explain that to the stepdaughter,but simply calling her immoral or inconsiderate because her dad gets a woody is not an acceptably intelligent or moral act.
LEE ann

United States

#21 Jul 11, 2010
amazing facts wrote:
<quoted text>
yup>>> i am.. lol. NO OF COURSE NOT. i think women that have a cute body by all means should show it off.. if my body was hot or cute for sure i would show it off; but you do not have to dress to arouse a man. why not dress to look nice, show off a little that you have but to flaunt yourself is just dumb.. Besides this man is trying to tell you his step daughter is A 16 year old girl, her dressing concerns him.. much rather that, then be a dirty old creep that gets all turn on.. How ever men are men and even my husband gets a little arouse looking at these young very beautiful girls, but he does not act on it...... If he had a daughter wow... She be a nun...lol...Thank god we never did.. he would be to strict..You have to have a half way point..A muslin.. that is funny.. does a muslin smoke pot????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 min truth 628
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Aura Mytha 88,384
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Crow 977,437
"I LOVE YOU Eva' 7 min Doctor REALITY 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min AussieBobby 284,624
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min X Pendable 184,770
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min truth 665,473
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 hr Lonestar 255
More from around the web