Is George Bush the worst president in...

Is George Bush the worst president in history?

Created by Josh R on Nov 21, 2007

13,966 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

I plead the fifth

Don't Care

Don't know

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4205 May 12, 2008
The Chelmsford Flash wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow my portfolio would; shall we say dismiss you for the sophistry you represent.
Crimson Gash, what you call a "portfolio" the rest of us would call a shopping cart of aluminum cans headed for the recycling center.

Since: Jun 07

Kearney, NE

#4207 May 12, 2008
<quoted text>
Fact!
Truth!
Logic!
More Fact!
More Truth!
More logic!
These things have the same effect on the liberal pathology, that Kryptonyte had on Superman.
We fully comprehend and empthise with you all.
You have been proven wrong on every aspect of what you have said.....lol your a putz.
Reality

Charlotte, NC

#4208 May 12, 2008
Foresttoday wrote:
<quoted text>
I am dumb because I lived through most of those areas you mentioned. President Bush has the disapproval rating because of the liberal media, that continues to pound on him using half truths and sometime just exagerates the truth. What does one expect when that happens. We are in this country very close the the Stalin Era of Russia,where he controlled the newspapers, tv, and radio. You appearently did not like someone to challenge you liberal talking points and decided you would combat that with ugly name calling. Go ahead it is not I that is being made to look foolish.
I go to the store I spend more then ever before, I invest I make less then ever before....empirical evidence that the US has suffered, the difference between you and I is I DONT HAVE A PARTY...you do, you are as bad as the liberal media....no difference at all...supporting failure at every turn..why is that? Are you an American or a Republican?...or Democrat?
Foresttoday
#4209 May 12, 2008
Bush Brain wrote:
<quoted text>
You have made some valid points here, I have not had time to look them all up, but I was just tired of reading that President Bush lied, or that he said things that just were not true. So, I broke down and wrote back the outline and listen all that I could off the top of my head. We do not know what a terrible lack of jobs is until we consider the 10,000,000 men out of work after wwI, We have no idea of a recession until you live in the double diget inflation under President Carter, with the double diget interest rates (Federal) hitting 18.5 percent. How do I remember that, my father fought in WWI, I ran a 150 man company with a half million dollar note at prime plus 6.5 percent. To listen to people say how horrible we have it today, just makes me want to pound the table. We cannot even begin to compare the Nations deficet, until we compare the GNP. Almost every president for the foreseeable future will show a larger than life deficet. Does that mean it is truly a bad think. The 13 billion spent under the Marshall plan was huge, yet it not only helped Europe to bail out and rebuild but it also provided much needed jobs for the 7 million american service men being release back into society.

Anyway, I appreciate your calmness and lack of name calling and the ability to look up facts, which in this case I did not as i was disturbed by the idea that someone would lay out so many points and not once look up the factual answers.
Thanks again for your inteligent outlook on these points.
Bush Brain

Saint Paul, MN

#4210 May 12, 2008
I have noticed that when conservative here disagree with facts they say it is from a liberal of bias source. Here is a hint for everyone. In warfare of any kind one of the major rules is to know your enemies strengths and weaknesses. When you are wrong, say you are wrong and retreat to fight another day. Anticipate your enemy and but do not back down from the truth.
When I discuss things with conservatives I use Bush and Cheney own words, I get facts from organizations like the Cato Institue, Heritage Foundation, Business Journals, or Townhall. I never lie and am always willing to learn from my enemy. Most conservative go with their gut, their own experiences, or what they have heard, they rarely if ever confirm things in the real world. That is their weakness.
Typically they respond with answers like:
Fact!
Truth!
Logic!
More Fact!
No proof just gut reactions. Ask for proof they get even more frustrated. See this weakness, you see George Bush's weakness.
Bush's other fatal flaw is that he is not willing to learn from his enemies,(I can cite 12 examples) if he did the war would have been over 3 years ago. Nobody, except crazy diehards on both sizes, would be discussing, if we should have gone.
Let me repeat that, if Bush learned from his enemies the war would have been over, victory would be had and Irag would be fairly stable vs the barely stable that it is today.
Later this week, the weakness of liberals, maybe.
Foresttoday
#4211 May 12, 2008
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>I go to the store I spend more then ever before, I invest I make less then ever before....empirical evidence that the US has suffered, the difference between you and I is I DONT HAVE A PARTY...you do, you are as bad as the liberal media....no difference at all...supporting failure at every turn..why is that? Are you an American or a Republican?...or Democrat?
I AM A US MARINE THAT HAS LEARNED TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF IN ALL SITUATIONS. THE GOVERNMENT IS ONLY HERE TO KEEP US SAFE FROM OUTSIDE INFLUENCES AND KEEP OUR INFRASTRUCTURE UP.
Foresttoday
#4212 May 12, 2008
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever watched anything with President Bush (when he is at the microphone?) This is not media making him look bad....it is him.....all him....he is the one doing all the talking and making a jackass out of himself as well as the American people, so you CANNOT BLAME THE MEDIA.....Bush needs to be in prison along with Cheney and Rumsfeld....they are all war criminals and they deserve to DIE.........
I recognize your opinion and to say what you think, but keep in mind it is solely your opinion and it is probably driven from the liberal media. Sorry about that. You must do a crime to be Impeached and congress (Democratic) has said there is no crime. Not like the draft dodging, pedophile President Clinton.
Abner

Tacoma, WA

#4213 May 12, 2008
Bush Brain wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of your facts are off even using your own methodoly. Here are a few examples:
Largest recorded deficits as part of GDP happened in 1943 and it was 30% of GDP according to the Federal Reserve. If you go on dollars the two Bush’s account for 78% of the deficit according to the Federal Reserve. The current deficit is 4% of GDP
Budget Of The United States Government: Fiscal Year 2005 Historical Tables "Table 1.3 —Summary Of Receipts, Outlays, And Surpluses Or Deficits (&#8722;) In Current Dollars, Constant (FY 2000) Dollars, And As Percentages Of GDP: 1940–2009"
Trade deficit numbers are extremely hard to measure. For instance is a Ford Taurus (car) built in Mexico with parts from US and Canada more American or foreign. Given good guessimates the largest trade deficit in raw dollars and GDP is owned by the current President Bush and happened in 2006 according to the US Commerce department and US Chamber of Commerce. Since 2006, the trade deficit has been steady as a portion of GDP. From 1980 to 1997 is ran around 3.8 - 4.0% of GDP. In 2001 (when Bush became President) is was 4.2% of GDP, in January 2008 is it is now 5.3% of GDP. At least that was it said at Forbes.com
Who claimed the price of Oil would go down? Well lots of Presidents and Energy Secretary have made that claim. However, if we are taking specifically about the war in Iran, here are two quotes that you can interpret any way you want.
In Match 2003 Paul Wolfowitz, stated “Iraq: "can really finance its own reconstruction through oil exports.
Dick Cheney quote from Sean Hannity show: For us to walk away from Iraq I think would have at least that bad an effect, probably worse, because if al Qaeda were to take over big parts of Iraq, among other things, they would acquire control of a significant oil resource. Iraq has almost 100 billion barrel reserves, producing 2.5-3 million barrels of oil a day
I believe here is also more evidence that the access of oil played a larger role (not the most important) in the Iraq war than that of AQ and or some threat to the US. People can argue that point but to say access to oil played no role does not support the facts. Just read the books by Greenspan, Wolfowitz, Noonan, and Bob Woodward (All republicans I might add) or the Fleisher memos. In addition, read the House of Saud about the Saudi and Bush family relationships. The only foreigner to see the Iraq war plans before the war were Prince Bandar, the Saudi Ambassador. Not England, Poland, Italy, of Spain who had committed troops, but the Saudi Ambassador.
Information is not liberal or conservative. Those are just words people use when they wish the information was not the truth. Information is either truthful or not.
Very good post..well researched.

Greenspan's most recent book is testimony to Bush's free for all spending policies during his first term with the republican majority in Congress. Amazing how Greenspan's predictions of Bush's "fiscal irresponsibility" have come to pass.
I've been a Bob Woodward fan since ALL THE PRESIDENTS MEN. I own every one of his books..I recommend his work to all Americans..republican or democrat.
I have not read THE HOUSE OF SAUD..but I've seen references and quotes, and I look forward to reading it.
Tina

Sacramento, CA

#4214 May 12, 2008
Foresttoday wrote:
<quoted text>
I recognize your opinion and to say what you think, but keep in mind it is solely your opinion and it is probably driven from the liberal media. Sorry about that. You must do a crime to be Impeached and congress (Democratic) has said there is no crime. Not like the draft dodging, pedophile President Clinton.
We are not talking about Clinton right now and I always find it so amusing that whenever anyone challenges Bush supporters they always assume you support Clinton, I do not nor have I ever been a Clinton supporter, I am an American plain and simple what I support is a leader who is not afraid to SERVE THE PEOPLE......look it up, use it, all politicians out there I dare you.....that is what we need in this country right now, but again we are talking about Bush........I will always believe he has done more harm than good for my country and I will always believe he and his friends deserve the death penalty for the (lies) that took us to war.....and has cost this nation so much loss of life.....not to mention the worst deficit we have ever had, oil and food prices through the roof, no jobs, and the list goes on......so you keep your vigil going for GWB and I will keep my vigil going for the American people to find a TRUE POLITICIAN THAT REALIZES THAT IS THEIR DUTY FIRST AND FOREMOST.....TO SERVE THE PEOPLE....not each other or special interests with deep pockets......
Bush Brain

Saint Paul, MN

#4218 May 12, 2008
Abner wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good post..well researched.
Greenspan's most recent book is testimony to Bush's free for all spending policies during his first term with the republican majority in Congress. Amazing how Greenspan's predictions of Bush's "fiscal irresponsibility" have come to pass.
I've been a Bob Woodward fan since ALL THE PRESIDENTS MEN. I own every one of his books..I recommend his work to all Americans..republican or democrat.
I have not read THE HOUSE OF SAUD..but I've seen references and quotes, and I look forward to reading it.
It is in every library. You know that government institution, which waste money and subsidizes people who are just to lazy and poor to buy to their own books. If only those poor people would just learn.(Sarcasm above)

House of Bush, House of Saud: The Secret Relationship Between the World's Two Most Powerful Dynasties by Craig Unger.
Foresttoday
#4219 May 12, 2008
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>I go to the store I spend more then ever before, I invest I make less then ever before....empirical evidence that the US has suffered, the difference between you and I is I DONT HAVE A PARTY...you do, you are as bad as the liberal media....no difference at all...supporting failure at every turn..why is that? Are you an American or a Republican?...or Democrat?
Oh NO! you must really be putting on weight lately, you are spending more than ever before, maybe you have big pantry. So you are making less, you mean dollars or a weaker dollar? To answer your question, I am an American Marine that has seen this country go through about 7 wars, and several depressions many much more deep that this blip on the scale, inflation that was in double diget year after year for several years, and a few Presidents that tried to get this country ruined, and still America always stood tall without all the name calling and rediculing our Presidents no matter how bad we thought they were. At least under this President of today, you knew that the Servicemen and women would be there backing you up.
Bush Brain

Saint Paul, MN

#4221 May 12, 2008
<quoted text>
Sorry to disapoint!
I represent success at/from every angle, for 40+ years, I have never let the boo-birds in the demo-marxist party convince me that I'm not worthy.
Just so lame.
I don't say this to belittle you, unless of course YOU find this belittling.
Do not let the "Crab In the Bucket" demo-marxists hold you down.
I have been kicking their azz for decades,
I encourage you to join me.
I also consider myself to be a success. But what gives me the greatest joy is helping other be a success emotionally and financially. My company is now owned 40% by the employees and 5% of pre-tax profits are donated to charities of their choice, plus we hire 10 school kids every year. The 5% or 2% club in Minnesota is big. It includes Minnesota companies like Target, General Mills, 3M, Travelers, etc just to say the 5% was not my ideal.

My goal is not and never will be to kick other people "azz" but to have people reach their potential(customers, friends, and employees). I find when I want others to reach their potential they want me to reach mine.

True Marines help their buddies and leave no one behind. I was a Navy guy but the Marines got those 2 things right.
Bush Brain

Saint Paul, MN

#4222 May 12, 2008
<quoted text>
Name just one , prettyboy.
How about starting with this statement you made:
Bush inherited an economy going down faster than the Titantic.

Where is the proof?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4223 May 12, 2008
<quoted text>
First things first:
How old are you?
This is important so as to deliver the lesson within your life timeframe/ intellectual capacity.
You really believe you have some wit, don't you? Your a self important wannabe intellectual ass. You spend most of your time trying to elevate yourself above the rest. It just shows how insecure you are.

Watching someone make such a fool of himself is sad.

Kearney, NE

#4224 May 12, 2008
<quoted text>
O.K. blue state monkeyboy!
I gotta crush your lib p*ssy.
You asked the following questions: I will crush them in order!
1.Is EVERY American better off today? Who filled your brain with that nonsense? Geeeeze just go rub your vagina.
2.Tax cuts have NOT spurred home equity #s?
Who told you that the was the job of the gub'ment?
Did you go to gub'ment skol?
Of course you did.
3. Did tax increases stall the economy in 92?
Of course they did shitz for brain, how long do you think it took? 7 years!
In 92 Bubba McBlowjob held an almost vetoproof congress.
Libs all over ask: Whats a veto-proof congress?
Uuuuugh!
Bubba enacted an ILLEGAL RETROACTIVE tax increase!
Demo-Marxists all over ask : Whats an illegal retroactive tax increase?
LOL
LMFAO!!!
Anyhow by 2000 Reaganomics phase 2 had been derailed by this ILLEGAL tax increase, Bush inherited an economy going down faster than the Titantic.
Bush, being a leader and a visionary, enacted tax cuts to all tax paying Americans i.e. the top 50%,
The economy rocketed to all new highs!
You see my lil Marxist monkeys,
Tax cuts spur the economy, EVERTIME!
While tax increases stall the economy EVERYTIME!
Do some research you flying monkey Marxists!
Now what elase do I ned to lecture on at this time my lil blue state monkey?
Bring it on, lil b*tch I'm on a roll!
Are you stupid or something......you better stick with stupid because it fits.

1 is every American better off today, the facts say no. first time a presidient has a net jobs loss, tell it to the people who have lost thier jobs moron. how about wage increase..... only wages that have gone up are CEO's and top 2% shit for brains..... these are documented facts.

2 Tax's have not spurred new jobs,(net jobs loss 1.8 million under bush), home equity down accross the nation, in some places as much as 30%, is this helpful to you because these are facts moron.
New home builds ...lowest in 40 years....
Home sales ....lowest in 40 years.
largest forclosure rates in our country's history ..... does not sound like tax cuts have helped moron...

3 from 1994 to 1999 our country went through the largest growth to our economy in our country's history.....get it dipshit ...your just wrong.
22 millions jobs created after the TAX INCREASE CLINTON IMPLIMENTED.... god your stupid.
It was the most robust economy the US has ever seen....oh ya and we had the strongest tender on the planet you shit for brains.

So again your wrong on every count you phuking putz.

Kearney, NE

#4225 May 12, 2008
<quoted text>
Name just one , prettyboy.
look down dumb ass..... on every point you are wrong.

Except for one thing.... I am a pretty boy.

Since: May 08

Boston

#4226 May 12, 2008
YES!!!

Kearney, NE

#4227 May 12, 2008
Bush Brain wrote:
<quoted text>
I also consider myself to be a success. But what gives me the greatest joy is helping other be a success emotionally and financially. My company is now owned 40% by the employees and 5% of pre-tax profits are donated to charities of their choice, plus we hire 10 school kids every year. The 5% or 2% club in Minnesota is big. It includes Minnesota companies like Target, General Mills, 3M, Travelers, etc just to say the 5% was not my ideal.
My goal is not and never will be to kick other people "azz" but to have people reach their potential(customers, friends, and employees). I find when I want others to reach their potential they want me to reach mine.
True Marines help their buddies and leave no one behind. I was a Navy guy but the Marines got those 2 things right.
this kid is just stupid. Marine or not which my guess he is not or if he is he hid in the latrine.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4228 May 12, 2008
dntzme wrote:
<quoted text>
this kid is just stupid. Marine or not which my guess he is not or if he is he hid in the latrine.
He connects emotional stability to money. Typical Bushbot.

"I also consider myself to be a success. But what gives me the greatest joy is helping other be a success emotionally and financially."

NateKnuckles

“"Knuckle Busting Fun!"”

Since: Nov 07

"DC" Where Else?

#4232 May 12, 2008
The quicker Bush is out of office; the quicker the country will cure its ills!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min paranoidtrump 981,438
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 29 min Barking Hillary 104,837
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Jedi Master 673,421
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 2 hr Godly Godlike 2
CNN: Bill Cosby past away today after long batt... (Dec '08) 2 hr What Was That 85
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 3 hr discocrisco 3
News Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 4 hr Mojo Hojo 1,562
More from around the web