of 2
Next Last

“Do You Have a Reservation?”

Since: Nov 08

Norfolk, VA

#31 Feb 10, 2010
-Seeker- wrote:
Innkeeper,
LOL! I run my own small biz, so I can say for certainty that you are 100% correct! They are seldom in the right, but unless it's gonna bankrupt me, they usually get their way. You gotta pick your battles when working with the public. But I still got a little giggle out of a naked innkeeper!
Let's not forget that it is kinda CHILLY in the lobby, so I would not be at "maximum effect", if you catch my meaning.

I like to think of myself as a "big man around town", and I would not want a temporary "shortfall" to tarnish that image.

“~Tutto E Possibile~ ”

Since: Sep 09

Harlan, KY

#33 Feb 10, 2010
The Innkeeper wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not forget that it is kinda CHILLY in the lobby, so I would not be at "maximum effect", if you catch my meaning.
I like to think of myself as a "big man around town", and I would not want a temporary "shortfall" to tarnish that image.
Lmao!! I see your point and I can't say that I blame you. If it were up to you, I'd say turn up the heat brother! But since it's not, I guess you better keep them clothes on. Dangit. ;)
andet1987

Kankakee, IL

#34 Feb 11, 2010
The Innkeeper wrote:
<quoted text>
And you, andet, are a shameless flirt!
am i ?

well, a flirt is always a shameless person. you are right :) that's me.

anyway, i really love the Olympics. these are the events that i love most:

figure skating
gymnastics
ski jump
skate boarding
diving

i like the other events too, but i prefer the above. how i wish the Olympics is yearly.
Evan

Clarksville, TN

#35 Feb 18, 2010
Elador the Elf is a pevert .
andet1987

United States

#38 Feb 18, 2010
Sam from Connecticut wrote:
<quoted text>
Me and my many girlfriends.
too much pu**y is very unhealthy. try a variety like a hotdog.
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#41 Apr 16, 2013
we now have the problems fixed and now putting on here all the old comments for everyone-everybody to read reply back on here my love
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#42 Apr 16, 2013
if anyone-anybody wants me then please read reply back on here to allllllllllllllllllll my other commentson there my love

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#43 Jun 1, 2013
You seem very obsessed are fascinated with being naked, you need to remember that not only are we all born that way but everyone is naked all the time underneath their clothes! I think you need to quit making such a big deal of it, and just stripped down and enjoy your body with the fresh air and sunshine all over it! It's a fantastic way to live.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#44 Jun 26, 2013
Recently attended a nudism birthday party for their kids, instead of clowns which quite frequently scare kids they had body painting with a 'family body art beauty pageant' and they gave out prizes. Of course all the kids got prizes, but it was really fun for everyone,up until then I'd only seen pics of things like that, such family gatherings and pageants are very popular in Ukraine and other parts of Eastern europe. It was still a completely cool party!
girls unted states

Spokane, WA

#45 Oct 10, 2013
Jenji wrote:
You seem very obsessed are fascinated with being naked, you need to remember that not only are we all born that way but everyone is naked all the time underneath their clothes! I think you need to quit making such a big deal of it, and just stripped down and enjoy your body with the fresh air and sunshine all over it! It's a fantastic way to live.
what clothes do you have on please reply back on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min gundee123 100,080
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min Mr Ironhart 4,629
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Liam 590,777
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min nanoanomaly 839,931
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr razz58 2,440
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 hr Paul is dead 1966 3,078
What Government Hackers Are Trying To Keep Silent 2 hr Mace 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Serah 612,216
More from around the web