Answer the Q' Porktroll
Porkpie is a troll

Huntington, MA

#49 Dec 6, 2011
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Other than the fact that your questions have answered ad naseum, have you noticed that most people you come across ignore your imbecilic queries?
That's because it's you Tommy, not everyone else, that's f$&ed in the head.
Then why can't you answer the Q' Porktroll???
Say the Truth

Philadelphia, PA

#51 Dec 6, 2011
What is a "Q"?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#52 Dec 6, 2011
Say the Truth wrote:
What is a "Q"?
It's something that's been answered multiple times by multiple people but that Tommy ignores because he doesn't have the mental capacity or technical knowledge to understand.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#53 Dec 6, 2011
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's something that's been answered multiple times by multiple people but that Tommy ignores because he doesn't have the mental capacity or technical knowledge to understand.
I don't see any answer on this thread, Porktroll. So answer it YES or NO! simple.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#55 Dec 6, 2011
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see any answer on this thread, Porktroll. So answer it YES or NO! simple.
Like I previously stated, when you grow up I'll perhaps re-answer your irrelevant questions yet again but given that you're an insolent 60 year old little boy it's quite doubtful that that will ever happen.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#56 Dec 7, 2011
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Like I previously stated, when you grow up I'll perhaps re-answer your irrelevant questions yet again but given that you're an insolent 60 year old little boy it's quite doubtful that that will ever happen.
A simple yes or no answer will suffice Mr Piggy.
Now how hard can that be for a college professor of your degree?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TM0ALSA...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#57 Dec 7, 2011
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>A simple yes or no answer will suffice Mr Piggy.
Now how hard can that be for a college professor of your degree?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TM0ALSA...
But you still haven't grown up Tommy so what's the point?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#58 Dec 7, 2011
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
But you still haven't grown up Tommy so what's the point?
I still don't see a yes or no answer Porktroll

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#59 Dec 7, 2011
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>I still don't see a yes or no answer Porktroll
You still haven't grown up Tommy so what's the point?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#60 Dec 15, 2011
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't grown up Tommy so what's the point?
And you still haven't answered the Q' Porktroll...That's the point.
And one that proves you are a fraudulent phony and a liar, along with your shill buds

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#61 Dec 15, 2011
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still haven't answered the Q' Porktroll...That's the point.
And one that proves you are a fraudulent phony and a liar, along with your shill buds
I had to defend you over on the Evolution in school thread! some chump was posting as you... Even uses your post picture..

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#62 Dec 15, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I had to defend you over on the Evolution in school thread! some chump was posting as you... Even uses your post picture..
.
Thanks TTC
There's a couple of them scurrying all over the place..
They're idiot shill trolls ignore them.
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/timestin
.
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/timeten

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#63 Dec 17, 2011
Still nothing from the big mouth shills....Seems they don't know as much as they claim to know....
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#64 Jan 2, 2012
Timesten wrote:
Still nothing from the big mouth shills....Seems they don't know as much as they claim to know....
The Queen of Conspiracies Troll!! It's nice to know that TIMESTEN, SO-CALLED TRUTHS, LIES, NON-THINKING, ISAREALIDIOT and hundreds of other aliases is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact not dealing with a whole bunch of nut cases!! I didn't think we had that many morons in Topix thank God!! Why don't you see if the nurses will put all of you aliases in the same room at that mental institution? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and all your aliases write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic nonsense and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then they can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so many lies and propaganda at one sitting. By the way, This is TIMESTEN'S get-a-way from family and so-called friends that would rather jab themselves in the eye with an ice pick than to have to endure a gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from his big pie hole!! This is all the attention the clowns get. Can you blame her??
Porkpie the troll shill

Pittsfield, MA

#65 Feb 2, 2012
Still no answer eh pigtroll?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66 Sep 7, 2012
Exellent thread timesten, as all of your posts are. I understand better now why the trolls say and use the tactics they do to slander your name. When a person can't argue the facts, then they must resort to attacking the messenger. I once had a dialogue on a different topic here and I said my name, trolls saw it and trolled me with a personal tragedy to attempt to get me to be quiet, so I understand how low these animals will sink to stop opinion and truth. But F em, it shows clearly the difference between good people and the bad.

And they can't answer certain questions, so thats why..,

Insults Are Easier
Hoss

Oklahoma City, OK

#67 Sep 7, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Exellent thread timesten, as all of your posts are. I understand better now why the trolls say and use the tactics they do to slander your name. When a person can't argue the facts, then they must resort to attacking the messenger. I once had a dialogue on a different topic here and I said my name, trolls saw it and trolled me with a personal tragedy to attempt to get me to be quiet, so I understand how low these animals will sink to stop opinion and truth. But F em, it shows clearly the difference between good people and the bad.
And they can't answer certain questions, so thats why..,
Insults Are Easier
Awesome Post.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#68 Sep 8, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Exellent thread timesten, as all of your posts are. I understand better now why the trolls say and use the tactics they do to slander your name. When a person can't argue the facts, then they must resort to attacking the messenger. I once had a dialogue on a different topic here and I said my name, trolls saw it and trolled me with a personal tragedy to attempt to get me to be quiet, so I understand how low these animals will sink to stop opinion and truth. But F em, it shows clearly the difference between good people and the bad.
And they can't answer certain questions, so thats why..,
Insults Are Easier
Thanks and I agree with you and Hoss.
I'm sure they all do it to you both also, when you post a fact or Q', on the matter

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#69 Jan 12, 2013
STILL NO ANSWER from the Pigpie.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#70 Jan 14, 2013
Answered many times Tom (I'm not isreality) Fontaine.

You not accepting the answers is irrelevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Brian_G 445,893
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min here 55,909
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 20 min Tony 6,077
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 27 min ImFree2Choose 2,306
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min bad bob 182,934
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,062
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,927
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr brandy trujillo 971,739
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr RoSesz 650,010
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 22 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web