Black people are more evolved then white people?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Franklin John

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#1 May 19, 2013
I think that blacks are more evolved then whites and it has been scientifically been proven by examining the cell structure of certain species of which the dogma of special biology deems necessary.What do you think? there is this site here that discusses it in more detail. http://goo.gl/NbWG6
Real racism

East Brunswick, NJ

#2 May 19, 2013
Hitler said similar and it was considered very racist, even led to euthenasia.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 May 20, 2013
more evolved into a monster

“Redhead Phase”

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#4 May 20, 2013
If evolution were real, you might have something there!(consider the theological can of worms, opened)
Judge Shmales

Richmond, CA

#5 May 20, 2013
Franklin John wrote:
I think that blacks are more evolved then whites and it has been scientifically been proven by examining the cell structure of certain species of which the dogma of special biology deems necessary.What do you think? there is this site here that discusses it in more detail. http://goo.gl/NbWG6
Nice try Franklin. Sorry, you're still an ape. Stop fighting it, and take your place in this world with your tiny monkey brain.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#6 May 20, 2013
With bigger muscles and lower IQ's, blacks are clearly behind on the evolution.
pen

Plattsburg, MO

#7 May 20, 2013
Max wrote:
With bigger muscles and lower IQ's, blacks are clearly behind on the evolution.

Myths

You probably watch too much pro sports.

Hint: Pro Sports is RIGGED. It is a TV production. They pick & choose who plays based on politics, not ability.
Dogbones

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Sep 25, 2013
Blacks are less inteligent, more prone to violence and generally cannot be trusted with resposibility. They (the black spieces) are better off being ruled by whites as they are unable to govern themselves. Maybe with selective breeding we can someday produce a desirable breed of negro, what we currently have is appalling.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#9 Sep 25, 2013
Franklin John wrote:
it has been scientifically been proven by examining the cell structure of certain species of which the dogma of special biology deems necessary.What do you think? there is this site here that discusses it in more detail. http://goo.gl/NbWG6

I opened up your link. Looked it over in its entirety. What was stated on that link, it didn't show (Or imply) that black people are more evolved than White people.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#10 Sep 25, 2013
Franklin John wrote:
I think that blacks.

One cannot lump all people who have African ancestry in the same boat.

This is why.----

Foreign born blacks ((Afro-Latinos (Afro-Dominicans, Afro-Boricuas, Afro-Cubanos, Afro-Panamanians, Afro-Colombians, Afro-Ecuadorians, Afro-Peruvians), blacks from the Anglophone (Jamaicans, Afro-Trinidadians, Afro-Guyanese, Afro-Belizeans, Grenadians, Bahamians, Bermudians, Bajans, Virgin Islanders), blacks from the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations (Haitians, Martiniqueans, St. Lucians, St. Barthans) & Africans (Nigerians, Ghanaians, Senegalese, Ethiopians, Eritreans & Somalis))

are very much different compared to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Primarily in regards to culture.

Foreign born blacks (All of the respective foreign born black groups which I listed in my paragraph above) are appreciative of the United States.

Foreign born blacks have goals, ambition, drive, desire, commitment & dedication.

Foreign born blacks have honor, pride, respect, humbleness, humility, dignity & self gratitude.

Foreign born blacks value & cherish work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education, law & order.

Foreign born blacks are A LOT different than African Americans.

Tragically, the United States has the lowest & lowliest black life form, in the form of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#11 Sep 26, 2013
Sorry, but looking at the evidence in societies all around the world – what black people have contributed to the lifestyle and living conditions – more involved? Um, no. Stereotypes exist for a reason!
christINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#12 Sep 26, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreign born blacks ((Afro-Latinos (Afro-Dominicans, Afro-Boricuas, Afro-Cubanos, Afro-Panamanians, Afro-Colombians, Afro-Ecuadorians, Afro-Peruvians), blacks from the Anglophone (Jamaicans, Afro-Trinidadians, Afro-Guyanese, Afro-Belizeans, Grenadians, Bahamians, Bermudians, Bajans, Virgin Islanders), blacks from the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations (Haitians, Martiniqueans, St. Lucians, St. Barthans) & Africans (Nigerians, Ghanaians, Senegalese, Ethiopians, Eritreans & Somalis))
are very much different compared to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Primarily in regards to culture.
Foreign born blacks (All of the respective foreign born black groups which I listed in my paragraph above) are appreciative of the United States.
Foreign born blacks have goals, ambition, drive, desire, commitment & dedication.
Foreign born blacks have honor, pride, respect, humbleness, humility, dignity & self gratitude.
Foreign born blacks value & cherish work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education, law & order.
Foreign born blacks are A LOT different than African Americans.
Tragically, the United States has the lowest & lowliest black life form, in the form of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
some are,some arent
http://youtu.be/OjpCU89qu5M

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#13 Sep 26, 2013
Blacks are de-evolving in direct correlation to their subservience to the surrendercrat party.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#15 Sep 28, 2013
christINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
some are,some arent
http://youtu.be/OjpCU89qu5M

I opened up your link. I watched that youtube video of Liberias civil war.

What that video showed were very heinous acts which were committed by Americo-Liberians, Prince Johnson & Charles Taylor.

Americo-Liberians are Liberians who are the descendants of free born & formerly enslaved blacks from America who founded Liberia in 1847.

So, Prince Johnson & Charles Taylor are the descendants of black American slaves.

Prince Johnson & Charles Taylor are of the exact, same lineage such as what the United States descendants of black American slaves are.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#16 Sep 28, 2013
christINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
some are,some arent

Throughout black African nations, granted, there have been civil wars. Black Africans have committed human rights violations against other black Africans.

Within any respective field, it will never be 100% one way or the other. Within any field, there are exceptions.

Again, black Africans are VERY much different compared to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Black African mothers & fathers in Africa will be very poor. Despite this, they will walk dozens of miles to an African market each & every day to get food for their child (Or children).

Black African mothers & fathers in Africa will be very poor. Despite this, they will walk dozens of miles to an African market. To purchase a toy for their child (Or children).

Whereas an African American (Descendants of black American slaves) mother or father will throw their kid in the dumpster.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#17 Sep 28, 2013
christINSANITYisEVIL -----

Black African nations are not as economically advanced as what the United States is.

But, when black Africans come to the United States. When other foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone & French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations) come to the United States.---- They can (They do) function & survive on their own.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) do dominate in American basketball & some positions in American football. In American football, African Americans do dominate as wide receivers, running backs, cornerbacks & defensive linemen.

There are some good African American singers, actors, actresses & comedians.

There are some other "professional" African Americans.

Dr. Ben Carson is a very good, capable & competent African American.

But, Dr. Carson is the very rare exception among African Americans.

Most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) just CANNOT function or survive on their own.

Even when an African American is working, they are totally dependent upon the Democratic Party, the federal government &/or a union for their survival.

When they are working, they are just barely getting by. They are living from paycheck to paycheck. From hand to mouth.
Lol

United States

#18 Dec 21, 2013
Dogbones wrote:
Blacks are less inteligent, more prone to violence and generally cannot be trusted with resposibility. They (the black spieces) are better off being ruled by whites as they are unable to govern themselves. Maybe with selective breeding we can someday produce a desirable breed of negro, what we currently have is appalling.
I hope one day while your burning in hell with all the other white garbage you'll look back and see how evil you sound. Why would a human evolve into something with more irritable skin and more aging skin and hair?
Lol

United States

#19 Dec 21, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
Blacks are de-evolving in direct correlation to their subservience to the surrendercrat party.
how does one de evolve when given the right to learn. If anything you white are de evolving you do nothing lazy Americans you wish ou were more evolved your intimidated by us. Your not the human norm you idiot. Burn in hell
Lol

United States

#20 Dec 21, 2013
You ugly pale skinned mutants and yellow aliens beer even let black people see what opportunity or privilege feels like. The smaller iq is because you don't teach us shit. Your intimidated by us. Why don't you give us equal rights and equal opportunities. Our scared of us. The muscle mass is greater because we are more sport oriented that's evolution in a good way. All you men are jealous of the black man you small dck white asian men want something to be proud of so you base it on intelligence the black guy is more attractive stronger and more masculine our jealous. And you stupid women of other races your jealous too. You want the black man so bad. Your all jealous of black people go to hell you single us out of everything called us this and that our not too evolved yourself. So gut the fuck up if your were superhuman you wouldn't age you would have the fountain of youth like us. But you don't.*spit* take that racist bigggots I spit on your beliefs your fake delusions of superiority based on skin color black is just a variations duh!

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#21 Dec 21, 2013
Lol wrote:
You ugly pale skinned mutants and yellow aliens beer even let black people see what opportunity or privilege feels like. The smaller iq is because you don't teach us shit. Your intimidated by us. Why don't you give us equal rights and equal opportunities. Our scared of us. The muscle mass is greater because we are more sport oriented that's evolution in a good way. All you men are jealous of the black man you small dck white asian men want something to be proud of so you base it on intelligence the black guy is more attractive stronger and more masculine our jealous. And you stupid women of other races your jealous too. You want the black man so bad. Your all jealous of black people go to hell you single us out of everything called us this and that our not too evolved yourself. So gut the fuck up if your were superhuman you wouldn't age you would have the fountain of youth like us. But you don't.*spit* take that racist bigggots I spit on your beliefs your fake delusions of superiority based on skin color black is just a variations duh!
Blame liberals who buy your votes with generational welfare.

I believe whoever can do the job best should get it, regardless of color or gender. Liberal affirmative action is racist. We need more short, fat jewish guys in the NBA... but no one would watch.

Blacks are more racist than whites. How else do you explain barock, the incompetent, getting 97% of the black vote?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 2 min Ed Teach 53,255
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 559,615
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Lyndi 175,678
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Dave Nelson 775,545
Why are most white people so arrogant? (Apr '10) 9 min Awesomo 770
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Dr_Zorderz 265,170
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 35 min Hatti_Hollerand 88
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr preteen girl 605,036
More from around the web