Are Mexican Men into black woman?

Are Mexican Men into black woman?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 May 24, 2012
I have always wondered if Mexican men are into African American woman. i find them really sexy.
Fit Latino

Newark, CA

#2 Jun 19, 2012
Well let me tell you girl. This one right here does.
I find African American women very sexy.
Whatacomment

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Oct 25, 2012
I'm Mexican, and I have kids with a black girl. Im definately attracted to black women!!

Since: Jan 12

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Nov 10, 2012
Why dont they say anything than? I dont know if they buy into the "angry black woman" stereotype lol....jus wondered why we cant get a hello, you got a man? Jus kiddn, bout the second part. Wink...wink..
Solai

Lake Worth, FL

#5 Nov 22, 2012
If you are attracted to us, then why don't they say anything? Or come up to us? We won't bite,sheesh!!...I don't know about any other black girl but I not gonna only date within my race...
jja

United States

#6 Dec 9, 2012
I had a baby with a Mexican man and she the most beautiful baby you ever seen. I'm in love with my Mexican baby daddy
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#7 Dec 9, 2012
For many black women,unless they're above average-looking,and or they have something going for themselves,they don't have much of a chance to 'date outside of their race'.
jja

Cooper, TX

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Ok but that's your opinion
Leah

Melrose, MA

#9 May 6, 2013
It depends on which Mexican men you are talking about? If it is Mexicans who come to the US, most of them are from lower class who have probably been had more interaction with the indigenous population so they might be more into African American women as well. But if you go to Mexico proper and interact with the upper middle class and elite Mexicans they will not touch African Americans by a pole. They are more pure blooded Spanish and really like the European sorts: blonde hair, blue eyed Swedish or even Spanish( from Spain)women. But yes, the ones who came to the US, even the first, second generation might be willing to date African American women.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#10 May 6, 2013
blackchocolate100 wrote:
I have always wondered if Mexican men are into African American woman. i find them really sexy.
Sometimes we are in and sometimes we are out, in and out, in and out, in and out.

You know, the old in and out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min dollarsbill 8,380
The Christian Atheist debate 2 min Critical Eye 4,100
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 881,351
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 4 min Lamer 21
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min New Age Spiritual... 603,678
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 36 min okimar 53,497
Ever give your boss head? 42 min Miranda27 6
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 46 min sangili karuppan 7,690
More from around the web