Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

I have always wondered if Mexican men are into African American woman. i find them really sexy.
Fit Latino

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Well let me tell you girl. This one right here does.
I find African American women very sexy.
Whatacomment

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

I'm Mexican, and I have kids with a black girl. Im definately attracted to black women!!

Since: Jan 12

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Why dont they say anything than? I dont know if they buy into the "angry black woman" stereotype lol....jus wondered why we cant get a hello, you got a man? Jus kiddn, bout the second part. Wink...wink..
Solai

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

If you are attracted to us, then why don't they say anything? Or come up to us? We won't bite,sheesh!!...I don't know about any other black girl but I not gonna only date within my race...
jja

Desoto, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I had a baby with a Mexican man and she the most beautiful baby you ever seen. I'm in love with my Mexican baby daddy
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

For many black women,unless they're above average-looking,and or they have something going for themselves,they don't have much of a chance to 'date outside of their race'.
jja

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Ok but that's your opinion
Leah

Chelsea, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

It depends on which Mexican men you are talking about? If it is Mexicans who come to the US, most of them are from lower class who have probably been had more interaction with the indigenous population so they might be more into African American women as well. But if you go to Mexico proper and interact with the upper middle class and elite Mexicans they will not touch African Americans by a pole. They are more pure blooded Spanish and really like the European sorts: blonde hair, blue eyed Swedish or even Spanish( from Spain)women. But yes, the ones who came to the US, even the first, second generation might be willing to date African American women.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

blackchocolate100 wrote:
I have always wondered if Mexican men are into African American woman. i find them really sexy.
Sometimes we are in and sometimes we are out, in and out, in and out, in and out.

You know, the old in and out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

318 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min River Tam 722,586
GMO foods and you! 6 min andet1987 51
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min ocxz 115,869
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min onemale 257,182
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 59 min UidiotRaceMakeWorldPEace 172,602
**** jesus loves you **** (Aug '07) 1 hr Truths 48,600
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truths 599,155
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Liam 533,887
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 7 hr bottom1980 484