Healing

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Does sickness come from God or the devil? Does God sometimes send sickness to punish us for some sin or wrongdoing?
Evelyn Wood

Jackson, NJ

#2 Sep 11, 2012
I don't really know the answer of it. But for sure God will heal them.
Janet Burns

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 11, 2012
I have read about healing, I think it depends on the sickness if its physical sickness or spiritual sickness. They have different way of healing those sickness.
Lyka Mathis

Chicago, IL

#5 Sep 12, 2012
I believe in healing, I could say that Jesus was the first doctor. And now we have a lot of doctors who were trying to heal people and God is helping them.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 12, 2012
I really believe in healing, I was healed not only once. And I consider it as miracle. Here's a link guys http://www.rrm.cc .
Claudia Frye

New York, NY

#9 Sep 12, 2012
I agree with Janet, Healing matters if it is physical or spiritual. By the way Jina I find the link helpful. Thanks for posting it.
Michelle Dudley

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Sep 12, 2012
Healing is both physical and spiritual. We need to be healed spiritually first then our physical body.

Grapevine, TX

#11 Sep 13, 2012
A lot of sermons and teachings in this site http://www.robertsministry.com/
Tessa Bonds

Decatur, GA

#12 Sep 23, 2012
allie_guadalupe wrote:
Does sickness come from God or the devil? Does God sometimes send sickness to punish us for some sin or wrongdoing?
Gods works in mysterious ways..

Since: Sep 12

Chicago, IL

#13 Sep 23, 2012
Sickness is the cause of imbalance. Heal what's going wrong in your life and especially in your mind, and your body will follow suit.

When the body is not centered, and when things aren't going right with the inner self, it manifests as an illness.

Heal the mind and emotions, and resolve what needs to be resolved, regardless of how long ago it occurred, and you heal the body.
Jason Foreman

Torrance, CA

#14 Sep 23, 2012
Spiritual healing must always comes first and physical healing will follow. We learn to take cake of our body if our spirit is healthy.
Joan Hamilton

Jackson, NJ

#15 Sep 28, 2012
I agree with you Jason. A healthy spiritual life comes also with a healthy body.

Atlanta, GA

#16 Oct 7, 2012
I want to share a wonderful link that you might love to read http://www.richard-roberts.com/
Keith Ellis

Dallas, TX

#17 Oct 7, 2012
Tessa Bonds wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods works in mysterious ways..
Mysterious in a way that it is far beyond our comprehension.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Dees Nhutz 286,583
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min nanoanomaly 987,341
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,325
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min Exvothery 31,166
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 6 hr may i suggest 2
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 hr lightbeamrider 4,316
Investigations of DCF in CT (Dec '08) 9 hr Always aware 91
More from around the web