First Prev
of 36
Next Last
ChooseWisely

Euless, TX

#740 Aug 8, 2012
whatinthe wrote:
I wonder, if Curtis is coward ???
The main reason i ask, you are a bitter judgmental, "stereo-type" waist..... just looks to me your pissed off.
Any guy that voices opinions and out right degrades a women is a "coward" that hides behind outrageous remarks on a thread hiding behind a PC ....
I bet if you placed Curtis in a room filled from Single to married moms, we would ALL eat you alive
Or you can look at it this way, maybe the women are doing us all a favor and themselves by choosing to raise a child or children on their own because they all had a "curtis" ???
Regardless of Curtis' opinions, it is still unhealthy for the child & society to be raised in a broken home. Just because it's not easy doesn't make it right
ChooseWisely

Euless, TX

#741 Aug 8, 2012
nope wrote:
It depends on the case. If a single, depressed woman has a baby because she thinks that baby will make her less depressed, then all she does is create a depressed kid. That's stupid. If a woman has a baby because she thinks it will permanently tie some man to her, that's stupid. If a single woman has a baby just to get on welfare, that's stupid, too.
If a single woman has a baby because she is happy and wants to share her happiness with a child, that's not stupid.
Agreed...
ChooseWisely

Euless, TX

#742 Aug 8, 2012
Mary Jane Rottencrutch wrote:
<quoted text>
It just happens? Like it's an accident? You just blinked and all of a sudden you were married or pregnant? You don't remember any of it?
Agreed...whatinthe doesn't sound like the sharpest knife in the drawer. Unless you were raped, these women CHOSE THEIR PARTNERS...period. There are many responsible women out there, single moms & all, who've made good and/or bad choices about their partners, but the crux of Mary's comment is that they DID chose
ChooseWisely

Euless, TX

#743 Aug 8, 2012
Choose wisely. Don't choose to lose. A broken home is something NO child deserves.
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#744 Aug 9, 2012
Another of my long lost children come to visit? It's so nice to see you again. Especially when Obama is getting 67% of the Single Mother vote. Stupid. Just plain stupid. You got dumped by one rotten man so you decide to vote for another?
single too

San Francisco, CA

#745 Aug 9, 2012
fritz wrote:
single mothers are losers. they get knocked up and then expect society to help raise thier kids.
Of course they are on welfare because the more kids they knock out, the more money welfare gives them,so why bother working for a living?
women should keep their legs closed for more than 10 minutes per day.
You can't be serious! I can't speak for other single moms, but I don't know of anyone having kids for the money. Welfare doesn't pay a whole lot of money to single mothers, its barely enough to live on.
I'm fine with keeping my legs closed for more than 10 minutes a day. Its easier said than it is to actually do it.
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#746 Aug 9, 2012
single too wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious! I can't speak for other single moms, but I don't know of anyone having kids for the money. Welfare doesn't pay a whole lot of money to single mothers, its barely enough to live on.
I'm fine with keeping my legs closed for more than 10 minutes a day. Its easier said than it is to actually do it.
It's not the welfare. It's the Earned Income Credit. You have to learn how to be a better leech.
Ann Coulter

Montgomery, AL

#747 Aug 12, 2012
“He’s trying to get the stupid single women voter, which is the Democratic Party base,” Coulter repeated.“And I would just say to stupid single women voters, your husband will not be able to pay you child support if Obamacare goes through and Obama is re-elected. You are talking about the total destruction of wealth. It is the end of America as we know it.”

“Great, you will get free contraception; you won’t have to pay a $10 co-pay, but it will be the end of America. Think about that!”

- Ann Coulter
Aria

United States

#748 Feb 5, 2013
I think the last 3 years have revealed the evils of single moms. Barack Obama, Adam Lanza, Honey Boo Boo, Sandra Fluke. Time to shame these women straight!
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#750 Feb 19, 2013
Curtis Lowe wrote:
Look at the stats. 100% of single moms have failed marriages. 100% of single moms use crack cocaine. And 100% of children rasied by single Moms are disrespectful bastards who are destined for a prison cell. Face it, children need a Father in the home.
Amen brother!
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#751 Feb 19, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Many single moms are single because their husband abandons his duties and runs away,leaving her to fend for herself.Any woman who raises kids under those circumstances certainly has my respect.
Correction: It's their own damn fault for CHOOSING such a husband/boyfriend. She could have done better, but instead of listening to her conscience she decided to listen to her hormones & that's why her & her children are so miserable.

Tell me, what's so "respectable" about a woman who can't keep her damn legs closed?
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#753 Feb 19, 2013
Alison wrote:
Single mothers are not stupid its the men that decide to leave their children behind.I give single mothers credit for taking that hugh responsibility.It takes 2 people to raise a child.
"Single mothers are not stupid its the men that decide to leave their children behind."

So it isn't the mother's fault for choosing such a guy? I think any woman with basic common sense would know to avoid such men, but they don't. Sex exist for a reason---to make families. A absent father is considered a BROKEN family, & its the children who suffer. Next time, listen to your conscience before opening your legs.
Babs

United States

#754 Feb 21, 2013
This is horrible. Many single mothers are stupid but most are just selfish.
SingleMomsareStu pid

Lakewood, OH

#755 Oct 30, 2013
Hi I'm not a single mom and I'm not a man... In my opinion, single moms are stupid except those single mom whom their husband died because of an accident etc...! I know tons of single moms and i know why they are single mom because they let stranger or anybody have unprotected s*x with them! That's clearly stupid!!! aaannnd What WH*RE... I also know a single mom who's baby daddy has 3 kids to other women and his a drug add*ct too but she slept with him now she's single drug addict wh*re who leave her son often to his grandparents so she can f*ck street rats. I believe she will never get married because no smart guy wants to deal with single mom and their spoiled brat kids!

Poor single moms... made a stupid decisions in life, now DEAL WITH IT!!! and learn your lesson not to f*ck street rats!
Curtis Lowe

Lampasas, TX

#756 Mar 12, 2014
Bossy
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#757 Mar 13, 2014
Stupid topic and stupid sweeping generalizations of single moms. There are plenty of kids from single moms that are decent people. There are also plenty of single moms whose husband ran out on them and they not get pregnant because they were loose.

As is typical this kind of garbage being thrown at them is a hate filled stereotype and nothing more.

I'm from such a household. See? We exist!
ALL

Montréal, Canada

#758 Mar 13, 2014
white people love blackcock
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#759 Mar 13, 2014
Are single mom stupid? Well no, no more so than single fathers are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min seriously the ori... 539,244
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Tide with Beach 733,276
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 17 min An NFL Fan 118,015
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 52 min dirty white boy- 600,021
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 1 hr Don 91
Alicia Yarbrough Bippus! (Apr '12) 2 hr Suzie-C 4
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr playful 756
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr religionislies 226,397
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr MUQ1 258,090
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••