Yes

No

First Prev
of 37
Next Last
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#1 Mar 9, 2008
Look at the stats. 100% of single moms have failed marriages. 100% of single moms use crack cocaine. And 100% of children rasied by single Moms are disrespectful bastards who are destined for a prison cell. Face it, children need a Father in the home.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#2 Mar 10, 2008
Jane Barbarella

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Mar 10, 2008
What do you posts such hate Curtis?

Why do you hate women so much?

Yesterday, you posted for people to go out and hit Atheists. Kicking someone is hitting someone. It is the same thing.

Does your parole officer know you are on the computer?

How many women have you raped?
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#4 Mar 10, 2008
Jane Barbarella wrote:
What do you posts such hate Curtis?
Why do you hate women so much?
Yesterday, you posted for people to go out and hit Atheists. Kicking someone is hitting someone. It is the same thing.
Does your parole officer know you are on the computer?
How many women have you raped?
1. Because
2. Because
3. Kicking is not hitting
4. I do not have a parole officer
5. None
Medick

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Mar 10, 2008
Maybe the fathers should stop leaving them.
or @ least forked over the $350 to abort the damn thing, before he leaves.
America Akbar

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#7 Mar 10, 2008
Medick wrote:
Maybe the fathers should stop leaving them.
or @ least forked over the $350 to abort the damn thing, before he leaves.
"Abort the damn thing". Wow, I can see you are a kind hearted and caring person.
America Akbar

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#9 Mar 10, 2008
Curtis maybe your single mom was a crack smoking idiot that raised a disrespectful piece of crap that will end up in jail, but that doesn't mean they all are.
Jane Barbarella

Chattanooga, TN

#10 Mar 10, 2008
the hell wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Jane Barbarella for making up those lies about you and saying things that you didn't say
Don't do it again then.
Jane Barbarella

Chattanooga, TN

#11 Mar 10, 2008
America Akbar wrote:
Curtis maybe your single mom was a crack smoking idiot that raised a disrespectful piece of crap that will end up in jail, but that doesn't mean they all are.
Curtis could be posting from jail or maybe the nuthouse. Maybe he has gone off his meds or something. Poor thing.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#12 Mar 10, 2008
Curtis Lowe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Because
2. Because
3. Kicking is not hitting
4. I do not have a parole officer
5. None
I know your mother is proud....

“It is what it is.”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Mar 10, 2008
Curtis Lowe wrote:
Look at the stats. 100% of single moms have failed marriages. 100% of single moms use crack cocaine. And 100% of children rasied by single Moms are disrespectful bastards who are destined for a prison cell. Face it, children need a Father in the home.
WHAT STATS ARE YOU LOOKING AT?? I am a single mom and I do NOT do crack or any other drug, and my children are well behaved and although I have failed marriage it was because the SOB was abusive and a drunk. Before you classify all women into one get y our facts straight!!
Look Up

Harrisburg, PA

#15 Mar 10, 2008
Why dont you say that all fathers who leave their wives and children are stupid? Most women wouldnt even be single mothers had their jackass husbands been men enough to stick around and raise their children.
Look Up

Harrisburg, PA

#16 Mar 10, 2008
Curtis Lowe wrote:
Sure children need a father in the home. But what if their father would rather screw a teenager and ride a motorcycle than be a grownup responsible father? Then what Curtis Lowe?
Horhay

Lenoir City, TN

#17 Mar 10, 2008
Simply_Stacy wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT STATS ARE YOU LOOKING AT?? I am a single mom and I do NOT do crack or any other drug, and my children are well behaved and although I have failed marriage it was because the SOB was abusive and a drunk. Before you classify all women into one get y our facts straight!!
I've never met a divorced woman who was NOT formerly married to a drunken/drugged out, abusive SOB.

This despite the fact that in a few cases, I personally know, the woman cheated then ditched the former husband. And now, he is the most heinous man to ever walk the earth.

"Woe is me" and "I'm just not happy"- call of the American loser

“playtime...”

Location hidden

#18 Mar 10, 2008
Curtis is a very disappointed person, obviously. He's like a naughty little kid trying to get attention.

“bungai terong”

lantang senang belama

#19 Mar 10, 2008
Curtis Lowe wrote:
most of them are victims of circumstances

help the poor mums will ya?

if they do drugs, or smoke weed, what did you do to eleviate the problem?

bashing them here is of no help

...donate to your local social welfare home, do them some good ya

“just think about it.”

Since: Oct 07

dallas, tx

#20 Mar 10, 2008
Curtis Lowe wrote:
You need to actually look at the stats.

“just think about it.”

dallas, tx

#21 Mar 10, 2008
Your numbers are not accurate. 100% of single moms use crack cocaine??

“Spring coming?”

Location hidden

#22 Mar 10, 2008
Simply_Stacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly Stacy.. I am a single mother, college graduate and work for the government but Im stupid and on crack, etc. My kids are awesome and are respectful and I'm putting them through college.
seventies chick

Kimberling City, MO

#23 Mar 10, 2008
I was a single mother once, and Im far from being stupid. Went to College and got my Nursing Degree,and raised my Daughter to be a kind respectable person. Never did crack cocaine, Never been arrested, Only have had one speeding ticket in my life and im in my 50s.So dont label me with your stupid quotas........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Star Wars 15,455
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min hojo 683,574
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min waaasssuuup 983,060
What did O.J. Simpson do with the murder weapon... 38 min Doctor REALITY 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,686
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 2 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Sex 7 hr Supersquirrel69 1
More from around the web