Two Witnesses Will Preach Before the ...

Two Witnesses Will Preach Before the Three And A Half Years

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

New World Coming

Gaithersburg, MD

#1 Jan 14, 2012
Two Witnesses Will Preach Before the Three And A Half Years
“And I will give power unto my two witnesses and they shall prophecy a thousand two hundred and threescore days clothed in sackcloth” Rev. 11:3.

Notice the scripture does NOT say the two witnesses will preach only for three and a half years. The reason they will be given POWER is because the Beast will control the media and they will NOT allow those in captivity to hear God’s word and America's good christian president, Barack Obama will be working with Christ in restoring the church for heaven. The people need to hear the TRUE gospel of the Kingdom of God BEFORE the Great Tribulation before people can repent (Matt. 24:14 and Rom. 10:14).

“This gospel of the Kingdom of God shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations and then (ONLY THEN) shall the end come.”(Matt. 24:14).

“How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?”(Rom. 10:14).

The TWO WITNESSES “will preach AGAIN before the end – before the great tribulation – before many peoples, and nations, and tongues and kings” Rev. 10:11. As a result of their preaching, the 144,000 and the multitudes will repent and will be sealed with the Holy Spirit to be protected before the Day of the Lord and will be born as part of the “first-fruits” and will rule with Jesus Christ as the ruling Family of God in the New World Tomorrow and as president Obama becomes God on October 21, 2012 that Obama will be on the throne with Christ in ruling the world which is prophesied in scripture. God plan to call more people and to be born sons of God (Rom. 10:4).

“You shall prophesy AGAIN before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings” Rev. 10:11

“How long O Lord do you not judge and avenge our blood off them that dwell on the earth.?… and it was said unto them , that they should rest yet for a little while , until their fellow servants also and their brethren that should be killed as they were should be fulfilled.” Rev. 6:10

“And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongues, and people.” Rev. 14:6

“The greatest work still lies yet ahead.” H.W.Armstrong.

The reason most ministers teach that the two witnesses will preach only during the three and a half years is because they want people to believe they are doing a work and they want members to support their work. The fruits will show if they are doing their own agenda.

“If this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nothing. But if it be of God, you cannot overthrow it” Acts 5:38-39.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Darwins Stepchild 879,837
My husband is a peeping tom in a horrible way (Aug '09) 10 min madan 23
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min dollarsbill 8,246
The Christian Atheist debate 38 min too lazy to log in 3,904
girls how many gangbangs have you had (Feb '15) 54 min Cholan87 17
Ever give your boss head? 55 min diamond aardvark 4
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 6,401
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr KayMarie 603,311
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 5 hr Moeflow5555 49
More from around the web