Lesson from government shutdown

Lesson from government shutdown

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Doctor REALITY

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/what-america-learned-fr... So what should America learn from the federal government shutdown?! That Barack Obama is slowly staging a sinister plot to make a socialist society in America....a REALITY.
Cisco Kid

Clements, CA

#2 Oct 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/what-ame rica-learned-from-the-shutdown -024030995.html So what should America learn from the federal government shutdown?! That Barack Obama is slowly staging a sinister plot to make a socialist society in America....a REALITY.
SHIT!
Too bad you didn't realize Obama is a tyrannical communist before you voted for him the first couple of times.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Plainfield, MA

#3 Oct 17, 2013
Didn't you two dance on the other board?
Cisco Kid

Clements, CA

#4 Oct 18, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Didn't you two dance on the other board?
Care to dance?
Don't you think the government "Slim Down" really exposed how many ineffectual government programs and jobs need to be eliminated?

Since: Apr 08

Mission Viejo, CA

#5 Oct 19, 2013
Obama is a communist? What planet are you on?

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/07/27/o...
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Plainfield, MA

#6 Oct 19, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to dance?
Don't you think the government "Slim Down" really exposed how many ineffectual government programs and jobs need to be eliminated?
I agree, this govt is run by communists. But who is the HEAD communists?
Here ya go....

http://nationalconscience.wordpress.com/2013/...
Cisco Kid

Clements, CA

#7 Oct 19, 2013
discocrisco wrote:
Obama is a communist?
What planet are you on?
My planet is Earth and I live in Realville.

Karl Marx's manifesto tells an agitator, like the ACORN trained Obama, that the road to communism passes through socialism and the way to attain socialism in a capitalistic economy is to shrink the private sector first.

Obama has succeeded with that step and is busy moving forward his communist agenda.
Jack Boner

Portsmouth, VA

#8 Oct 19, 2013
Republican United States Congressman / Representative,
Speaker John Boehner is a complete failure
to the american people.

Down with John Boehner, you failure.

If you agree go to this Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/JohnBoehnerFail

You can Like the page to agree: "Down with John Boehner".

Like Facebook Page: "John Boehner Fail" Like!

Speaker John Boehner US Congress Representative
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Plainfield, MA

#9 Oct 19, 2013
A prophetic message by John Welch warning about Communism in 1958.
A must see.

&fe ature=youtu.be
Senator Dale Lee Agsby

Portsmouth, VA

#10 Oct 20, 2013
The lesson is that Republicans are swine who are only for the rich. The tea party faction of the Republican party are even more extreme total psychos and ideologues. Believe what you want, I think there was no true mistake, but rather it was really more like crashing by design. If the credit of the US gets downgraded AGAIN, everyone will pay more interest for any borrowing of money from any banks, and that was one of the main goals as well. Expect worse things to come in the future as the empire of the United States becomes increasingly more on the downfall, and the NWO agenda toward one world government, etc. keeps getting closer, involving the fact that the majority of people suffer in the mix. That is not fantasy or fiction but has become clear that it is becoming a reality.
Cukegirl HGC at xHamster

Portsmouth, VA

#12 Oct 20, 2013
You bet that there is a lesson here to be learned, and the lesson is, that the Republicans, such as John Boehner, are swine who are only for the rich. And that the tea party faction, such as Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and Rand Paul, of the Republican party, are even more extreme total psychos and ideologues. Believe what you want, I think there was no true mistake, but rather it was really more like crashing by design. If the credit of the US gets downgraded AGAIN, everyone will pay more interest for any borrowing of money from any banks, and that was one of the main goals as well. Expect worse things to come in the future as the empire of the United States becomes increasingly more on the downfall, and the NWO agenda toward one world government, etc. keeps getting closer, involving the fact that the majority of people suffer in the mix. That is not fantasy or fiction but has become clear that it is becoming a reality. The US seems to be doomed to failure. There are plans for the North American Union that people seem to forget so very easily. That is not that new and it has come out in the media to some extent, but just not trumpeted by all of the major media. It had been screamed a number of times by Lou Dobbs on CNN a few to several years back, a number of times, and it's a wonder it still seems to be almost secret. Another thing that is occuring, is something smilar to a mild verion of Idiocracy, as in that riduclous movie from 2005. Many people are becoming almost that dumb, for real. Like half the people at topix, for example, as very good proof of my point.
opps I did it again

Mcallen, TX

#13 Oct 20, 2013
Cukegirl HGC at xHamster wrote:
You bet that there is a lesson here to be learned, and the lesson is, that the Republicans, such as John Boehner, are swine who are only for the rich. And that the tea party faction, such as Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and Rand Paul, of the Republican party, are even more extreme total psychos and ideologues. Believe what you want, I think there was no true mistake, but rather it was really more like crashing by design. If the credit of the US gets downgraded AGAIN, everyone will pay more interest for any borrowing of money from any banks, and that was one of the main goals as well. Expect worse things to come in the future as the empire of the United States becomes increasingly more on the downfall, and the NWO agenda toward one world government, etc. keeps getting closer, involving the fact that the majority of people suffer in the mix. That is not fantasy or fiction but has become clear that it is becoming a reality. The US seems to be doomed to failure. There are plans for the North American Union that people seem to forget so very easily. That is not that new and it has come out in the media to some extent, but just not trumpeted by all of the major media. It had been screamed a number of times by Lou Dobbs on CNN a few to several years back, a number of times, and it's a wonder it still seems to be almost secret. Another thing that is occuring, is something smilar to a mild verion of Idiocracy, as in that riduclous movie from 2005. Many people are becoming almost that dumb, for real. Like half the people at topix, for example, as very good proof of my point.
Changing your name only shows what a pathetic dolt you are.
Perkele Sisu

Portsmouth, VA

#14 Oct 20, 2013
You're not Pharr off.
Volt Bolt

Portsmouth, VA

#15 Oct 21, 2013
opps I did it again wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing your name only shows what a pathetic dolt you are.
Name calling only shows what you are. You've been thunderstruck!
opps I did it again

Mcallen, TX

#16 Oct 21, 2013
Volt Bolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling only shows what you are. You've been thunderstruck!
You're uneducated.
Ganesha

Portsmouth, VA

#17 Oct 21, 2013
opps I did it again wrote:
<quoted text>
You're uneducated.
How would you any damned thing about me at all?
Cisco Kid

Clements, CA

#18 Oct 21, 2013
The Virginia Beach School of Saul Alinsky is here in force to attack who they fear.

Whatta a bunch of Kool-Aid drunk gov't chumpos.
CorruptGovernmen t

Portsmouth, VA

#19 Oct 22, 2013
Jack Boner wrote:
Republican United States Congressman / Representative,
Speaker John Boehner is a complete failure
to the american people.
Down with John Boehner, you failure.
If you agree go to this Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/JohnBoehnerFail
You can Like the page to agree: "Down with John Boehner".
Like Facebook Page: "John Boehner Fail" Like!
Speaker John Boehner US Congress Representative
~
Is that a real Facebook Page? John Boehner Fail?
You expect us to click on that and Like the page?
-------
opps I did it again

Mcallen, TX

#20 Oct 23, 2013
Ganesha wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you any damned thing about me at all?
What are you trying to say? I was right, you're uneducated.
Cisco Kid

Clements, CA

#21 Oct 23, 2013
opps I did it again wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you trying to say? I was right, you're uneducated.
The first clue they're uneducated was they like Obama.
That's a dead give-away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Gabriel 973,744
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min hojo 653,883
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Insults Are Easier 63,659
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 36 min washington 167
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 54 min Annaleigh 106,489
Straight c**k 1 hr Horny 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,849
More from around the web