|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I'll bite... Will you tell me?
oh I'm not shy, I'll tell you let's just say I'm very adept at creative writing one it comes to making posts about what you should do with members of your own family, and how early in life a girl should start banging older men, and things like that. Now a lot of that is actually my own personal opinion as to what is OK to do or not, but this being topix over on the Human Sexuality forum I do a fair amount of embellishment for entertainment value.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

West Coast Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
oh I'm not shy, I'll tell you let's just say I'm very adept at creative writing one it comes to making posts about what you should do with members of your own family, and how early in life a girl should start banging older men, and things like that. Now a lot of that is actually my own personal opinion as to what is OK to do or not, but this being topix over on the Human Sexuality forum I do a fair amount of embellishment for entertainment value.
Fair enough, but you didn't tell me... Do you have a topix name?

ps... I do have my own opinion on having sex too early... Mind you, this is just a theory, and the way I view family and such...

...Having sex too early, or before marriage is 'one' of the leading causes of divorce/bordom in the bedroom...( I can get you stats of course)
If one has had many parteners, you may compare or compete with your new love, or eventually cheat on each other... I believe two celebate couples can explore, and discover each other with 'no problem'(married of course)without the baggage and memmories of sex with others...
Look around you... Are most folks happy and satisfied? I don't see many... Anyway, this is just my opinion... My ways are not for everyone...

Last, wouldn't it be nice to have a gf, or spouse, that her heart belongs just to you? I would say that's special... It's God's way...

Have a Great 4th of July!!! Mine starts in about an hour...:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

West Coast Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have an interesting 'true' story that you might like... My great, great grandmother was 14, when she was promised for marriage by her parents. The gentlemen was 60, and extrememly wealthy...

With horse and buggy, he arrived on her 14th B-day to claim his prize... needless to say, she was horrified at her parents, and ran into the house. She hated the sight of him.

The father then pleaded with the elderly gentlemen to wait another 2 years until she was 16... He relunctantly agreed. The marriage took place when she was 16, and he 62...

The marriage lasted almost 5 years, through a couple of miscarriages, and finally 2 healthy births... According to our genealogy she still hated him, praying everyday that he would die... Well he did. On the way home from work, apparently his horse and buggy hit a rock, throwing the fine gentlemen from his seat to his demise...

* Honestly, I don't see a problem with age (20 to 60 ratio) if it is consentual. I do think older men have more of an advantage on how to treat a lady, than say, a sophomoric pup...(life wise, not sexual, at first), that can be taught, and then you might have more than you can handle...just sayin'...:)

* There is more to this funny story, but this is the short version... I did write a paper in college about this subject and matter. I received an A-, and my proffessor said it could have been a movie...

Really gotta' run, off to see fireworks...:)

*Hope you liked the story!!!(There is no moral)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

*professor* sorry, n a hurry... :)
West Coast Dave

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Maybe if you'd gotten her involved in an organized activity like the one these kids are doing in this YouTube video, she wouldn't have run so horribly astray by doing this horrible thing that hurts you so badly: http://www.youtube.com/watch... just wait for the 15 second commercial to finish first

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

West Coast Dave wrote:
Maybe if you'd gotten her involved in an organized activity like the one these kids are doing in this YouTube video, she wouldn't have run so horribly astray by doing this horrible thing that hurts you so badly: http://www.youtube.com/watch... just wait for the 15 second commercial to finish first
WCD, I don't think they had these kind of organized activites back then. If they did, then yes her life would be different, I'm sure...

Also, I don't see where she ran horribly astray, in fact the conclussion in her later life was quite a love story...

Dave, this is just a history story, doesn't hurt me or effect me in any way... but thanks for caring...

Hey, thanks for the video as well...:) nite...

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I'll bite... Will you tell me?
Well, it really isnt all that funny.....

That guy is an incestuous pedophile. He's unfortunately left his mark on society in a horrific way.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it really isnt all that funny.....
That guy is an incestuous pedophile. He's unfortunately left his mark on society in a horrific way.
That's unfortunate... And since he probably uses many socks he will keep on doing so...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

559 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I'm a girl wanting other girls. 3 min andet1987 24
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 532,305
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Hate troublemaking arabs 114,944
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Joyful8118 719,965
krugersdorp abortion clinic 0829544589 westonar... 6 min nanara 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min RiccardoFire 93,652
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min Lyndi 172,202
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min WasteWater 256,361
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 57 min Thamizhan 4,467
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••