Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

My pride and joy is now my lifelong shame. My daughter got a tattoo and I will not speak to her! How could she mar her body like that. Why do daughters end up disappointing their parents again and again?

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Why would a tattoo disappoint you so much ?
Disappointed Dad

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

You wouldn't understand. A father expects great things for a daughter. College, Marriage, Children, Success and Happiness. When a daughter gets a tattoo, her life is over. She is forever labeled as a ditzy tramp who was dumb enough to permanently mar her body. It is an affront to nature and God. Nobody, nobody, nobody respects a woman with a tattoo. Might as well just quit trying and learn how to dance with a pole. I am very distraught. I know society is mostly to blame, but women these days are real pigs.
wow

Bristol, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

I think it's you who consider women with tattoos as tramps. I sure as heck don't unless they get a tram stamp and even then I don't think badly about it but it is an odd place to get one considering its name.

Have you never met a woman who has a job and family with a tattoo or are you trolling hard?
Curtis Lowe

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Just trolling. My daughters would never be dumb enough to get a tattoo. I work with lots of women with tattoos. I don't talk to them. They are all divorced and they have skin like leather. Human wreckage of the worst kind. But hey, they earned it.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Disappointed Dad wrote:
My pride and joy is now my lifelong shame. My daughter got a tattoo and I will not speak to her! How could she mar her body like that. Why do daughters end up disappointing their parents again and again?
No Disappointed Dad, You must love her unconditionally... Your pride and joy is still there, and she needs you!

While I haven't any children of my own, or condone tattoo's for myself personally, I would still love her/him regardless.

'Love' is the greatest gift all. She will only have one earthly dad... Forgive her, let her live her life, and 'Love' her with 'no strings attached.':)

Have a nice night!

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Disappointed Dad wrote:
If your daughter was your pride and joy you wouldn't be ashamed of her.

Getting a tattoo was her choice, and obviously something she would have thought about and been passionate about since she wanted it. It's nothing to do with disappointing you.

Your daughters body belongs to HER, not you. It is not your property and if you think it is, there is something seriously wrong with you.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Disappointed Dad wrote:
She could be doing something a lot worse...

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Disappointed Dad wrote:
You wouldn't understand. A father expects great things for a daughter. College, Marriage, Children, Success and Happiness. When a daughter gets a tattoo, her life is over. She is forever labeled as a ditzy tramp who was dumb enough to permanently mar her body. It is an affront to nature and God. Nobody, nobody, nobody respects a woman with a tattoo. Might as well just quit trying and learn how to dance with a pole. I am very distraught. I know society is mostly to blame, but women these days are real pigs.
Just because you don't respect women with tattoos and think women of today are 'pigs' doesn't mean that everyone else does too. It seems you lack a lot of respect for women in general. I feel bad for your daughter. The only pig here is you.
Curtis Lowe

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

I agree with Disappointed Dad. Today's "modern" women are pigs. They lack grace, common sense, and a sense of self. That is what the demoncratic party does to society. Everything goes and nobody is responsible.
Disappointed Dad

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Thank you all for your support. But the tattoo is of Michelle Obama wearing a lip-disk and throwing a spear at a watermelon. Very disrespectful. And it is on her forearm for the world to see.
Curtis Lowe

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Disappointed Dad. I like the cut of your jib. Are you as handsome as you are wise?
Disappointed Dad

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Yes. Yes I am. Want to get a drink and watch Honey Boo Boo?
Curtis Lowe

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Sure. Let me just tie my robe and get a poptart and a fifth of Mad Dog 20/20 and I'll meet you in the living room.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Curtis Lowe wrote:
Sure. Let me just tie my robe and get a poptart and a fifth of Mad Dog 20/20 and I'll meet you in the living room.
hi Curtis :) you left Texas ? I forgot the reason.
West Coast Dave

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Much ado about nothing-my daughter is 14 got a tattoo on her left breast just above the nipple of a big-lipped caricatured African tribesmen nude with an erection and pleasuring himself with one hand while holding a piece of fried chicken with his other. And under it just barely touching her ariola is that famous (Cleavon Little) quote from the movie Blazing Saddles "where all the white women at?!" and she tailored one of her red tube tops to where that breast is fully exposed. I really think it's beautiful! It expresses an opinion even if I don't agree with it, and her body is so beautiful at this stage in her development. I love her unconditionally and fully support her choices.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

West Coast Dave wrote:
I love her unconditionally and fully support her choices.
Good choice WCD! Someday she might regret the tatt, but she will remember your love and support...:)

Have a nice day!!!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Good choice WCD! Someday she might regret the tatt, but she will remember your love and support...:)
Have a nice day!!!
LOL, if you only knew who you were talking to..........

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, if you only knew who you were talking to..........
Okay, I'll bite... Will you tell me?
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Disappointed Dad wrote:
Thank you all for your support.

But the tattoo is of Michelle Obama wearing a lip-disk and throwing a spear at a watermelon.
Very disrespectful. And it is on her forearm for the world to see.
MAN! Your daughter must have some big arms to fit a tattoo like that.

At least she did the right thing by honoring the FLOTUS.
Very patriotic of your daughter, in a certain kind of way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

701 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min IPSEC 216,521
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min thewordofme 679,602
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 6 min earl 222
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min EdmondWA 89,433
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Dr_Zorderz 250,313
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min PetesaKe 109,498
Raw Steroid Powders for sale 21 min Ravish mittal 3
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Anthony MN 511,839
•••
•••
•••