Pillsbury Butt

United States

#74 Sep 22, 2010
You have to pace yourself....

Since: Sep 10

Sussex, NJ

#75 Sep 22, 2010
Mailee wrote:
Whether or not masturbation is good for your health or a sin the fact remains that everyone indulges in some form of it.
Of course, even in sleep.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#76 Sep 22, 2010
Gracious wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not sharing!
Well,Gracious,then you probable are not a woman;since ALL women are beautiful.

Location hidden

#77 Sep 22, 2010
SherylReally wrote:
<quoted text>
I SO agree with you, but the RC church insists it's a "grave disorder" and a "mortal sin". Personally, I think that church is against anything sexual - except to make as many babies as possible to enrich the church. I loved your post!
NO,No,no Sheryl.The position of the RCC on masturbation DOES NOT claim that it is a "grave disorder"or a "mortal sin."PLEASE check your CATECHISM;or VATICAN II TEXTS.This is a totally FALSE opinion that many have.BRIEFLY,The RCC position is that masturbation is not considered sinful depending upon one's position in life and the degree to which one desires to masturbate.IF you are married,your sexual desires must FIRST be given to your spouse.CHECK the above TEXTS for a complete explanation.The position of The Church remains that sex should be for procreation.Com mon sense tells us that we will not continue to due something if it does not sustain PLEASURE.The PRIMARY cause of divorce begins in the bedroom;not in the Checkbook.Unless a man experiences ED;it is the woman who is not being fulfilled in the bedroom.I HAVE continually said that men SHOULD FIRST have the woman orgasm.Then the man can cum.Too many women are simply giving sex and not receiving their own orgasms in return.Not Good!Go for it girlfriend!

Location hidden

#78 Sep 22, 2010
Mailee wrote:
Whether or not masturbation is good for your health or a sin the fact remains that everyone indulges in some form of it.
Masturbation benefits both girls and boys;men and women.It IS NOT automatically considered 'sinful.'

Location hidden

#79 Sep 22, 2010
Charlie Mc Carthy wrote:
You're all sinners!
Tell me more.
And so are you!

Location hidden

#80 Sep 22, 2010
Mailee wrote:
<quoted text>One of my services is teaching masturbation to people. What would you like to know?
GOOD FOR YOU.Finally,someone who is doing something to benefit Society.

Location hidden

#81 Sep 22, 2010
the pompitous of love wrote:
Wouldn't know.....never done it.
And the moon is made out of green cheese.

Location hidden

#82 Sep 22, 2010
Sean Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually and not in agreement since i tend to pay most attention to the New Testament, as it says in the title, it is NEW and when Christ sacrificed for our sins. So, I say his NEW word is like any other law and would over-rule to degree previous statements and judgements. The law is mostly the same though but the patience is thicker.
It says "Better to commit adultery than to spill thine seed in the dirt". I don't have a reference but could easily do so as can you. I don't agree and without further:
ARE YOU CRAZY? JO is the most healthy thing in so many ways from infancy upward. There is no real limit to how many times as long as it don't start to hurt and you may get blisters. Happens truly.
Other than that, unless it becomes obsessive and you cannot focus on anything but this action, then you have an issue and may wanna pull back, not back n forth.
It's great to understand your body and you can discover things you like and can do during the sex act. It's also a great way to prevent pregnancy. Mutual masturbation whether gay or straight is great because you can still do lots of fun stuff and get off without anythign truly serious happening.
Great way to hold off during sex if done prior to the sex act.
And as prior noted, after 35 it keeps your prostrate healthy.
NOT JACKING CAN CAUSE SERIOUS MEDICAL PROBLEMS - THAT's why we get wet dreams, to get rid of extra and clean seminal vesicles and other tubes and veins and testes, etc., that produce semen and ejaculate. Even if young you should be doing it. Once a week is fine but in teen years, there will be weeks or months where a minimum of once a day upwards should be construed.
Our surgeon general under Pres. Clinton was fired for teaching masturbation as an alternative to sex and that it was healthy because of the religious wing. They have scripture, consider it lust and covetous and vain, not to mention wasting thine seed.
She was fired quickly. But she was right. Kids need to know.
Masturbation, Condoms and Pull Out, Condoms, Masturbating each other, No sex at all. That's how it descends for me and how you should guide your actions. It's just not worth AiDS and babies, etc.
Try really pleasing yourself as well. Lightly touch your testes when masturbating or genitals in general. Do not go straight for the 'get off'. It will be like a soft tickle. Do this to your balls while you beat off. Play with all areas of your body, IT IS YOURS YOU KNOW!
You know what you get? A great orgasm. And you learn more how to please your partner as what you like they just might like too.
I talked quite a bit but it is a fairly general topic and hard to constrain thyself in talking about all I know. I take meds that only let me do it once about every 2 months. I'm 40 and want to do it twice a day but my heart can't take it. Had heart attack at 35.
Well hope I helped, and babbled too - shit happens.
You all, Good Care,
MediaGod
Sean Masaters
There are no Biblical Prohibitions against masturbation.The term masturbation doesn't even appear in the Old or New Testaments.CHRIST did not come to proclaim a NEW TESTAMENT;HE came to FULFILL the OLD TESTAMENT!THE New Testament DOES NOT REPLACE THE Covenants of the Old Testament;a common fallacy among many Churches.

“What's up?”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#83 Sep 22, 2010
cicero wrote:
<quoted text>those 3 words tell me plenty, baby. bet you love it. wet.
maybe baby!!!!
TRUTH WARRIOR

Denver, NC

#86 Sep 22, 2010
Evidently it is, as there are several Mental Masturbatory Shills on the 9-11 forum.

LOL!

Location hidden

#87 Sep 22, 2010
Yes,it relieves stress and Happies in the brain....

Sussex, NJ

#88 Sep 22, 2010
chizmarlan wrote:
<quoted text>NO,No,no Sheryl.The position of the RCC on masturbation DOES NOT claim that it is a "grave disorder"or a "mortal sin."PLEASE check your CATECHISM;or VATICAN II TEXTS.This is a totally FALSE opinion that many have.BRIEFLY,The RCC position is that masturbation is not considered sinful depending upon one's position in life and the degree to which one desires to masturbate.IF you are married,your sexual desires must FIRST be given to your spouse.CHECK the above TEXTS for a complete explanation.The position of The Church remains that sex should be for procreation.Com mon sense tells us that we will not continue to due something if it does not sustain PLEASURE.The PRIMARY cause of divorce begins in the bedroom;not in the Checkbook.Unless a man experiences ED;it is the woman who is not being fulfilled in the bedroom.I HAVE continually said that men SHOULD FIRST have the woman orgasm.Then the man can cum.Too many women are simply giving sex and not receiving their own orgasms in return.Not Good!Go for it girlfriend!
Thank you :)

“Stay thirsty my friends.....”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#89 Sep 22, 2010
chizmarlan wrote:
<quoted text>And the moon is made out of green cheese.
Really?....Naw. You don't say........

Location hidden

#90 Sep 22, 2010
<quoted text>Really?....Naw. You don't say........
YEP.If we only has enough ham and loaf,we could all have ham sandwiches
cicero

Boise, ID

#91 Sep 22, 2010
chizmarlan wrote:
<quoted text>YEP.If we only has enough ham and loaf,we could all have ham sandwiches
hmmm, i am going to go masturbate and then i will let my meat loaf!
cicero

Boise, ID

#92 Sep 22, 2010
Wouldn't know.....never done it.
are you a used car salesman or a lawyer? that slid right off your lips!
cicero

Boise, ID

#93 Sep 22, 2010
Gracious wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe baby!!!!
i know what you mean when you say maybe, doll!
cicero

Boise, ID

#94 Sep 22, 2010
chizmarlan wrote:
<quoted text>Well,Gracious,then you probable are not a woman;since ALL women are beautiful.
this woman makes all other women look like dogs! she is quite a beautiful blonde. a total yum! everywhere!

“What's up?”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#95 Sep 22, 2010
cicero wrote:
<quoted text>i know what you mean when you say maybe, doll!
know you do baby!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Aerobatty 118,567
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min RiversideRedneck 2,134
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min New Age Spiritual... 678,590
News Bill to loosen financial rules would save $24 b... 11 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
News Trump budget promises balance in decade, relies... 16 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 4
News An ambitious ruler defeated by his own hubris: ... 18 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 31 min New Age Spiritual... 33,210
More from around the web