Jason Collins....and REALITY

Jason Collins....and REALITY

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#1 Oct 11, 2013
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/10/nba-jason-col... Jason Collins sits and he wonders. He wakes up hoping an NBA team will call him. After all, Collins said America 'was ready' for an openly gay pro athlete, right?! Then why hasn't he gotten that call?? He sits, and waits, then the phone rings. He shakes slightly. Is it Danny Ainge?! Is it Kevin McHale?! Maybe it's Eric Spoelstra!! No....it's just another one of his gay buddies wanting to know if he wants to go to the gaybar. Look, let's just be REAL! The REAL reason no one has signed Jason Collins is because no one wants to share showers, or locker rooms, with some gay team mate who may look at them in a homosexual manner. It's only human nature for men to be OFFENDED by homosexuality! AND, unfortunately for Collins, his basketball numbers , in recent years, have been so bad that he can't accuse any team in the league of not selecting him because he's a homosexual. He had a beautiful woman, and he chose the evil of homosexuality.
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#2 Oct 11, 2013
he heeeeeee again sicko follower of Louis Farrakhan

unbelivable
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#3 Oct 11, 2013
U R A dork.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#4 Oct 11, 2013
Jason Collins, when you turned against your woman, and your original masculinity, you also turned against...GOD.
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#5 Oct 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Jason Collins, when you turned against your woman, and your original masculinity, you also turned against...GOD.
i got not women, divorced few days ago,you poor Bimbo Do?
But my masculinity on my male part is like muscles of elephant leg?
only I am not with your god Louis Farrakhan
go sleep my dear old Do Do Bo Yo Yo
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#6 Oct 12, 2013
Homosexuals are STAIN to manhood. Homosexuals constantly fear for their safety. Turn from homosexuality. Don't be the reason that demons be released from their cage...
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#7 Oct 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/1 0/nba-jason-collins-unsigned-i nterview/ Jason Collins sits and he wonders. He wakes up hoping an NBA team will call him. After all, Collins said America 'was ready' for an openly gay pro athlete, right?! Then why hasn't he gotten that call?? He sits, and waits, then the phone rings. He shakes slightly. Is it Danny Ainge?! Is it Kevin McHale?! Maybe it's Eric Spoelstra!! No....it's just another one of his gay buddies wanting to know if he wants to go to the gaybar. Look, let's just be REAL! The REAL reason no one has signed Jason Collins is because no one wants to share showers, or locker rooms, with some gay team mate who may look at them in a homosexual manner. It's only human nature for men to be OFFENDED by homosexuality! AND, unfortunately for Collins, his basketball numbers , in recent years, have been so bad that he can't accuse any team in the league of not selecting him because he's a homosexual. He had a beautiful woman, and he chose the evil of homosexuality.
After the Lord Jesus Christ returns to this sinful, fallen world, homosexuality will vanish...FOREVER.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#8 Oct 12, 2013
Not all homosexuals were abused in their early years. Many have found themselves facing the temptations and evils of homosexuality because of either their ignorance of the Truth of the Lord Jesus Christ, or their unwillingness to accept it and embrace it. Just keepin' it....REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#9 Oct 13, 2013
Poor poor J Dawg-ette. He/she thought coming out of the closet would be his/her 'wings to freedom', but in REALITY it tuned out to be...the gateway to hell for poor J Dawg-ette. Face it, J Dawg-ette, most of tha' fellas' in the NBA don't want a guy/gal who beds other guys/gals on their team, in their lockeroom . If you turn to the Lord Jesus Christ and turn back to women, watch the league, the nation, forget your past and support your..CHANGE. So what's it gonna' be, J Dawg-ette?? The Lord Jesus Christ, or gettin' in the bed again with another.......This is Doctor REALITY of the United States of America, and I'm just tryin' to keep it...R-E-A-L. Good Nite: http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#10 Oct 13, 2013
Those 777 engines sound like some creepy ghosts on initial takeoff, huh?!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Rosa_Winkel 70,409
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min marge 658,501
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min lisw 183,450
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 19 min andet1987 3,012
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 2 hr Helper 89
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr gundee123 4,950
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Catcher1 974,671
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 282,915
More from around the web