“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1 Nov 2, 2013
I love wearing them for my own pleasure since I was I child I used to wear my sisters and pleasure myself feeling the soft nylon silk on my body and still do anybody had or do the same now

“Alive to live life”

Location hidden

#2 Nov 2, 2013
Love the feeling of pantyhose on my body any one feel the same
Viper

Leicester, UK

#3 Nov 28, 2013
I do just the same Beezer. I have quite a collection over the years. It's like keeping all your old girlfriends.
JustSaying

Montréal, Canada

#4 Nov 28, 2013
Someone check on Viper's old girlfriends.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 28, 2013
Bezeer wrote:
I love wearing them for my own pleasure since I was I child I used to wear my sisters and pleasure myself feeling the soft nylon silk on my body and still do anybody had or do the same now
are you a man ? you like to wear panties too ?

Since: Dec 13

United States

#7 Dec 8, 2013
I've been wearing pantyhose since I was twelve and haven't stopped since I also like to wear leggings I have a large collection that I choose from I wish I had a girlfriend that would understand.
buster69

UK

#8 Dec 19, 2013
Listen to you all. What is wrong with you. this is not right. You will be telling me that you wear knickers and heels next. You should all be subjected to a painful slow death you perverted freaks

“Alive to live life”

Location hidden

#9 Dec 20, 2013
buster69 wrote:
Listen to you all. What is wrong with you. this is not right. You will be telling me that you wear knickers and heels next. You should all be subjected to a painful slow death you perverted freaks
lovely hi heels long legs hard cock poping out just waiting for soft nylon rubbing yummy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min waaasssuuup 586,593
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Smokin Joe 121,747
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 16 min Smokin Joe 2,330
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min TIM958 611,974
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 20 min Mr Wiggley 443,009
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Catcher1 831,532
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 39 min waaasssuuup 3,739
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 hr Tony17 99,363
More from around the web