Starbucks Targets Responsible Gun Owners

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Herman

Atlanta, GA

#1 Sep 20, 2013
My guess is that they are letting people know they are following Obama example of targeting conservative christians.
CAL THOMAS COMENTARY SEPTEMBER 20, 2013

STARBUCKS RAN FULL PAGE ADS IN MAJOR NEWSPAPERS YESTERDAY ASKING PEOPLE WHO LEGALLY CARRY GUNS NOT TO BRING THEM IN OR AROUND THEIR STORES. THE AD, SIGNED BY STARBUCK’S CEO HOWARD SCHULTZ, WAS ALL ABOUT FEELINGS AND PERCEPTIONS. IN THE MIDDLE WAS THIS LINE:“THIS IS A REQUEST AND NOT AN OUTRIGHT BAN. WHY? WE WANT TO GIVE RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERS A CHANCE TO RESPECT OUR REQUEST…”

THINK ABOUT THAT. STARBUCKS AND ITS CUSTOMERS HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR FROM RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERS. THAT’S BECAUSE THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE. IT IS THE IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE WITH GUNS ONE SHOULD FEAR. THAT’S WHY RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERS HAVE GUNS: TO PROTECT THEMSELVES AND OTHERS FROM THE IRRESPONSIBLE; PEOPLE LIKE THE NAVY YARD SHOOTER WHO IRRESPONSIBLY AND ILLEGALLY BROUGHT WEAPONS INTO WASHINGTON, D.C. AND KILLED A DOZEN PEOPLE. LAWS DIDN’T DETER HIM.

HAD JUST ONE EMPLOYEE CARRIED A GUN THE KILLER MIGHT HAVE BEEN STOPPED BEFORE HE COULD DO MUCH DAMAGE. THESE DAYS IT ISN’T ENOUGH TO RELY ON LAW ENFORCEMENT, WHICH CAN’T BE EVERYWHERE AND OFTEN ARRIVES TOO LATE. I’M CAL THOMAS IN WASHINGTON.
http://www.calthomas.com/index.php ...
Cal Thomas Transcrips always truthful, informing, and interesting:
http://www.calthomas.com/index.php ...
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#2 Sep 20, 2013
Starbucks is targeting the nutjobs. Don't like it? Don't go there. See, you still have freedom of choice.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#3 Sep 20, 2013
Starbucks is exercising their rights. You can do the same and exercise your rights to not patronize their business. Or you can go on here and piss and moan in all caps how you feel slighted. I see you chose the latter.
Carlos Danger

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Sep 20, 2013
Hey nut jobs,
In addition to schools, churches, parks, and other gun free zones, you can now go on shooting sprees at Starbucks and no one can shoot back. You can even block the door and keep victims from escaping. You're home free.

CAUTION:
But please do not go on shooting sprees at shooting ranges, police stations, firearms stores, or other such places where people are armed, trained, and willing to blow your arse away.
WhozTheNutJob

United States

#5 Sep 20, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
Starbucks is targeting the nutjobs. Don't like it? Don't go there. See, you still have freedom of choice.
Starbucks is targeting the nutjobs huh?
I would think the shooters are the nutjobs.
Sounds like "conservative crapola" is the nutjob as he doesn't trust armed citizens. He'd rather trust shooters with guns.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#6 Sep 20, 2013
WhozTheNutJob wrote:
<quoted text>
Starbucks is targeting the nutjobs huh?
I would think the shooters are the nutjobs.
Sounds like "conservative crapola" is the nutjob as he doesn't trust armed citizens. He'd rather trust shooters with guns.
I don't trust any nra rube.
Carlos Danger

Colorado Springs, CO

#7 Sep 20, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't trust any nra rube.
Wacko!!!
You probably squat to pee.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#8 Sep 20, 2013
The CEO has requested, not demanded not to open carry.

The whole protest by a million moms against gun control caused more gun free zones, their plan backfired.

The sheepdog is not to scare the sheep, they are to protect it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Christian with Jesus 817,969
Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Game GUIDE Download [PDF] (Jul '13) 1 hr xaphrious 14
Why I am still a Christian. 1 hr Christian with Jesus 7
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Justice League 2,015
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr LAWEST100 124
Caucasians are Neanderthal-Sapien hybrids. (Oct '07) 1 hr thewordofme 164
Travis Alexander just as responsible for his mu... 1 hr lars 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 609,904
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 270,173
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr oxbow 579,270
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 98,011
More from around the web