Do most Muslims want to kill Christians?

Do most Muslims want to kill Christians?

Created by Deb on Jan 12, 2009

2,789 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

I don't know

First Prev
of 157
Next Last
Christian

Spartanburg, SC

#3282 Aug 21, 2014
mohamad Ibrahim M wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry nor ,this is not the truth i'll paste what i told every body else
No we dont ,at lees i don't or we don't kill people in Jordan, what ever there religion is or raise or for what they love or hate ,and about the Israel Palestine case nether me or you can determine how fault is that it's not about religion or raise it's about land they fight over land nothing else ,I'm Muslim but my best friend is Christine me and hem are like brother even better some thing that most people don't know that there is almost 70 or more part of Islam as the Christine dose (catholic ,orthodoxies...etc), most of them is wrong as the original people traditions and there fathers acts blended in ,i'm not speaking about particular part i'm going generally , if you want to make a conversation with me in privet i welcome it so much but let it be a civilized one no heat speech or sewering just friendly chat please add me on skype :mohamad.maane
It is very true look up islams killing Christians graphic videos of them taking peoples heads off making them denounce there beliefs screaming Allah while they do this hateful crime and y'all say islam is just and peaceful relegion I choose to serve the one n only true living God Jesus who teaches us to love one another care for one another pray for one another encourage one another

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#3283 Aug 22, 2014
Deb wrote:
Yes, most Muslims do think it's OK to kill Christians that don't convert to their religon.
I asked a Muslim friend if he believed killing non Muslims was OK. He said "after failing to convert them 3 times to Muslim it's OK to kill the non Muslim."
Muslim means ANTICHRIST.,SO now what do think!?."Muhammad ,was a poet decades ago when people in the Middle East was searching for a leader.,he was retard.,he could not read the developed Hebrew Bible scriptures ,so in confusion they followed him and became brainwashed.,and discarded the Holy Scriptures.,there.,so-called followers of a Muslim deceitful religion,have no hope today if they don't repent.,they need to seek Gods help through Jesus Christ and accept the Holy Spirit .,today Muslims are workers of evil,for Satan whether they know it or not."You can read online about the life of Muhammad-Allah was established from this such man then."
jewboy48

Lansing, MI

#3285 Aug 5, 2015
It's all muslims not most of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 157
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 627,805
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Catcher1 951,476
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Lyndi 180,075
Looking for a rat terrier dog 10 min Kimmons 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min LAWEST100 615,694
Gay sex in raigarh (Jun '15) 22 min rocks 337
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 34 min Earthling 14,722
More from around the web