created by: Deb | Jan 12, 2009

Top Stories

2,683 votes

Do most Muslims want to kill Christians?

Click on an option to vote

• yes
  • no
  • I don't know

Comments (Page 156)

Showing posts 3,101 - 3,115 of3,115
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
mohamad Ibrahim M

Amman, Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Normand Guay wrote:
--- YES, especialy in their own countries...They do not want Christians and Holy Churches...And that is "THE TRUTH"...
I'm sorry nor ,this is not the truth i'll paste what i told every body else
No we dont ,at lees i don't or we don't kill people in Jordan, what ever there religion is or raise or for what they love or hate ,and about the Israel Palestine case nether me or you can determine how fault is that it's not about religion or raise it's about land they fight over land nothing else ,I'm Muslim but my best friend is Christine me and hem are like brother even better some thing that most people don't know that there is almost 70 or more part of Islam as the Christine dose (catholic ,orthodoxies...etc), most of them is wrong as the original people traditions and there fathers acts blended in ,i'm not speaking about particular part i'm going generally , if you want to make a conversation with me in privet i welcome it so much but let it be a civilized one no heat speech or sewering just friendly chat please add me on skype :mohamad.maane

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Only the crazy Muslims and Christians want to kill people.
mohamad Ibrahim M

Amman, Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

AllArnerican1 wrote:
Only the crazy Muslims and Christians want to kill people.
what you said is the absolute truth
the turth

Rotherham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

no one has the right. to kill anyone of god sevant but its sometime devil go lead us away fromstright path
let me be honest muslim doesn't want to kill anyone weghter they are Cristan or other religious. they just want to open some people ears and eyes because they dobn't want them to pass away as disbeliver.
Marty

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

This has got to be the most ignorant and uneducated forum ever. If a Muslim was ordered to kill a Christian then why was the Prophets wife Christian? And his an atheist, and his neighbour, whom he looked after his entire life, a jew? These days people are too stupid to gather information on their own and choose to believe bias media, info. Which was either fabricated or performed by someone who uses Islam for his personal benefit and avoids what God has actually ordered him to do. In the Quran it clearly states "killing one man is like killing all mankind". If anything, Islam is the most fair and just religion out there, but we have afew idiots who make us look bad. By the way I'm an ex Roman Catholic from Tottenham. And if anything is violent, read the bible and see. Too contradictory.
Marty

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

His uncle an atheist**** sorry word missing.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

to be more precise wahabi is worse than salafi, and yes that is the main problem

@Emily - u can't simpley bcuz ur not God, however faith is the best solution have faith and patience...besides a muslim boyfriend technically does not exist bcuz islam forbids such practices unless he is not very religious such as me.. >_>

my apologies for the very late reply I am still busy though with the semester too many research papers -.-
pen name

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

They all preach nice and toleration until the revolution starts...
Bedani

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Deb wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't get it. MOST MUSLIMS think it is not only OK , but their obligation to kill infidels. Which are non Muslims, or Christians, Jews, Hindius, etc....... I didn't make this up. It's fact.
Muslims are the infidels.
Peaceful

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

hessa wrote:
this this reply it explain alot of things
First and foremost, i will not beat nor bash you for your comments and opnion. its freedom of speech of course and you have every right. I won't lecture you nor bore you to death. I just want to clear one thing, Islam is a peaceful reilgon, how. you misunderstood the so called "killing" i will clear up now. Technically Muslims are not allowed to kill, its forbidden.
Do you know the Muhammed Ali story? he refused to go to war for that reason. Whats happening now is different. When are Muslims killing? Do you mean 9/11 cuz there is no hard evidence that it has been done by Muslims. Even if it was, can you accuse all muslims of violence and terror cuz one group of person has done wrong? because i know many, Jews, Christians..etc that have done wrong yet the cannot be the ones for blame. Another thing Jihad, means if you die, while fighting for your belief (say in war, or someone comes to rob your home and you die protecting your family) then its considered Jihad. Jihad can be considered as a martyr but literally it means inner struggle. Through Ramadan where Muslims fast, or if your going through trouble times such as work, financially, family or any way its considered jihad. People misinterpret that because they think killing some one is jihad.
I hope I cleared things up and you can understand Islam is a peaceful religon. Islam mans Peace in Arabic, and please keep in mind if a group of people did something wrong I can't stereotype the religon of those people, if the world worked that way. We would be filled with violence, murder and chaos. Thank you for your time and I hope you understood what I tried to get across
Sincerely asking in peace,

I don't understand why Muhammad behaved very badly if he was a man of God. How can he be considered as a holy man? If you say he was defending himself, most of his way of life does not even sound like defense...the things he did was so horrible...
queen of egypt

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

we love jueses there lot chritian in lebaonon and syria andwe live tohgther before 1000 years Indeed, the Jews hate Christians see the abuse in Israeli television laughing and mocking Jesus Christ, but in Altlvezon and the Virgin Mary and the Pope silent nor station nor AL demanded an apology from Israel
queen of egypt

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

we love jueses there lot chritian in lebaonon and syria andwe live tohgther before 1000 years Indeed, the Jews hate Christians see the abuse in Israeli television laughing and mocking Jesus Christ, and the Virgin Mary and the Pope silent nor station nor AL demanded an apology from Israel
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2013.12.11 (Borno, Nigeria)- Pro-Sharia activists attack random cars on the highway, slitting the throats of nine travelers.
2013.12.11 (Srinagar, India)- Two local soliders guarding a highway are machine-gunned by Muslim militants.
2013.12.10 (Gazipur, Bangladesh)- A young woman and her 7-year-old daughter are burned to a crisp when Islami Chhatra Shibir radicals set fire to their lorry.
2013.12.10 (Baqubah, Iraq)- Seven Shia shepherds are murdered in cold blood by Sunni extremists.

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

http://brotherpete.com/
LSGoE

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

No. 70% Yes, wtf?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Apr 2

Deb wrote:
Yes, most Muslims do think it's OK to kill Christians that don't convert to their religon.
I asked a Muslim friend if he believed killing non Muslims was OK. He said "after failing to convert them 3 times to Muslim it's OK to kill the non Muslim."

03Apr14.....Much has been said about what muslimes think. One thing for sure, their actions speak louder than their words. Today in Fort Hood, they spewed some more schidt around.

Ps:....ALL muslimes suffer from brainRot.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,101 - 3,115 of3,115
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

641 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min RiversideRedneck 217,265
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min scaritual 680,893
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 89,610
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Michael 512,342
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Pegasus 250,440
87% of White Women have slept with Black Men (Nov '09) 8 min Johnny 1,355
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min Student 38,033
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 17 min lalala 287
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 57 min Joshuas Polaris 2000 596,624
•••
•••
•••