created by: Deb | Jan 12, 2009

Top Stories

2,687 votes

Do most Muslims want to kill Christians?

Click on an option to vote

• yes
  • no
  • I don't know
Comments
3,081 - 3,100 of 3,115 Comments Last updated Apr 2, 2014
socci

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
Also u don't want to start this, u do know of the christians black history, the dark ages, crusades etc.

That would be the Catholics specifically not all of Christianity. Christians were among the millions of victims.

• Catholic Inquisition
www.youtube.com/watch...
archive.org/details/CatholicInquisition
with Ex-Catholic Priest Richard Bennett
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Islam has proven over and over and over that it's brand of 'love and tolerance' is NOT of the LOVING,KIND,PATIENT....REAL God...the Lord Jehovah Yahweh,and His Son,the Lord Jesus Christ,who gave Himself for the human race at the Holy Cross of Calvary.
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Instead of harping on me about something so unapparent, they should go tell it to the Midianites.(Please open your Bibles to Numbers 31) The following verses are a classic example of wholesale slaughter and rape under the direction of the same God they claim to be so merciful. A quick sample of this tale: On the way to the promised land, God had Moses wage a war campaign against the Midian. Moses was told to put every Midianite to death, plunder anything of value, set fire to their towns where they lived and all their encampments. Moses gave the orders to his troops (the sons of Israel) and went on a further campaign. On the return of his troops Moses was enraged with the commanders of the army. He said,“Why have you spared the life of all the women and children? You are to kill all the children and kill all the women who have slept with a man. The lord says spare the lives only of the young girls who have not slept with a man, and take them for yourselves, so that we may multiply into a great nation.” Yes, friends, this is biblical infinite mercy and compassion for you. I particularly like the way that Moses got upset with them for sparing women and male children, but allowed the young girls to be kept for later raping.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the Catholics specifically not all of Christianity. Christians were among the millions of victims.
• Catholic Inquisition
www.youtube.com/watch...
archive.org/details/CatholicInquisition
with Ex-Catholic Priest Richard Bennett
Well then this would simply mean that protists and orthodox hate the catholic, correct? Plus scandals might go on forever.
python

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then this would simply mean that protists and orthodox hate the catholic, correct? Plus scandals might go on forever.
islam

show your respect to your father brahma = ibrahim

http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/h_islam....

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17177884/Language-o...

isha
Muslim thankfully

Morocco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

I would first like to know a Muslim, who is a Muslim, is one of the peace of the people of his tongue and his hand in either language in Shara in addition to what he said unites God alone is not a partner standardized pure as stated by the Prophet, peace be upon him.
As Islam is surrender to God monotheism and his docile obedience and escape from the trap and this is the legal definition of Islam
My brothers that the West knows about Islam more of us Muslims Yes this is true Vpinhm live Muslims from the West itself and those of Arab Muslims and those of Muslims from races last if we say that the West does not know Islam or reality, this falsehood, we do not lose sight of the story that a child British a ten-year-old, who gave up at this age how Aslam, a Christian and his father Christian and his mother a Christian child this age how Aslam, has read like all the children of his people Englishmen Yes peoples European known she loves reading this little boy read, but the question How did this young child that knew there was another religion in the world is the religion which his father and his mother?! The answer I have heard about Islam on television and heard him in his school and a friendly associate Muslims in his neighborhood inhabited Muslim children so you know this little boy on the peace and after I read many books talk about Islam chose this child to be a Muslim, a child for us not informed of experience that qualifies to understand the world is convinced of Islam if Wayne illness in the West?! Malady lies in that there are people from the West do not want Islam not because they are not convinced that divine religion, but because they are afraid of something called commitment yes commitment and I mean here commitment to the teachings of Islam such talk may have heard of some Christians Arabs who I know their not their Islam is that Islam by teachings must be adhered to reverse the Christian religion modern and Ohm followers that God's prophet Jesus will descend from heaven in the last world not to fight the Antichrist but to accompany every Christian believer him to heaven regardless of his actions either Islam there a punishment for some sin in this world is punishment in Hereafter some sinners who wants his divine will God have mercy forgive him
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

--- YES, especialy in their own countries...They do not want Christians and Holy Churches...And that is "THE TRUTH"...
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

is a pig, pork?
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Normand Guay wrote:
--- YES, especialy in their own countries...They do not want Christians and Holy Churches...And that is "THE TRUTH"...
--- Repeat...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Islam has proven over and over and over that it's brand of 'love and tolerance' is NOT of the LOVING,KIND,PATIENT....REAL God...the Lord Jehovah Yahweh,and His Son,the Lord Jesus Christ,who gave Himself for the human race at the Holy Cross of Calvary.
Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Muslim thankfully wrote:
I would first like to know a Muslim, who is a Muslim, is one of the peace of the people of his tongue and his hand in either language in Shara in addition to what he said unites God alone is not a partner standardized pure as stated by the Prophet, peace be upon him.
As Islam is surrender to God monotheism and his docile obedience and escape from the trap and this is the legal definition of Islam
My brothers that the West knows about Islam more of us Muslims Yes this is true Vpinhm live Muslims from the West itself and those of Arab Muslims and those of Muslims from races last if we say that the West does not know Islam or reality, this falsehood, we do not lose sight of the story that a child British a ten-year-old, who gave up at this age how Aslam, a Christian and his father Christian and his mother a Christian child this age how Aslam, has read like all the children of his people Englishmen Yes peoples European known she loves reading this little boy read, but the question How did this young child that knew there was another religion in the world is the religion which his father and his mother?! The answer I have heard about Islam on television and heard him in his school and a friendly associate Muslims in his neighborhood inhabited Muslim children so you know this little boy on the peace and after I read many books talk about Islam chose this child to be a Muslim, a child for us not informed of experience that qualifies to understand the world is convinced of Islam if Wayne illness in the West?! Malady lies in that there are people from the West do not want Islam not because they are not convinced that divine religion, but because they are afraid of something called commitment yes commitment and I mean here commitment to the teachings of Islam such talk may have heard of some Christians Arabs who I know their not their Islam is that Islam by teachings must be adhered to reverse the Christian religion modern and Ohm followers that God's prophet Jesus will descend from heaven in the last world not to fight the Antichrist but to accompany every Christian believer him to heaven regardless of his actions either Islam there a punishment for some sin in this world is punishment in Hereafter some sinners who wants his divine will God have mercy forgive him
Well said my friend.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
ok....all will kneel before Jesus just as BobLoblah said, tell me will ALL include the Father and the holy spirit? plus Fathers were and till now are pedophiles go visit your church, you'll find your nephew getting molested sadly ):
Also u don't want to start this, u do know of the christians black history, the dark ages, crusades etc.
Never and Ever
Bobby Lobby
03Feb13.....

.....in case you didn't know....MOST muslimes are black.

Ps:....There are 'more' paedophiles amongst the muslimes than within any other organization. They even screw their own children and watch their older brothers screw their daughters.

The Christians took it upon themselves and formed the Crusades to go up against ALL the murdering muslimes who had arrived in Jerusalem and were chopping off heads left, right, and center. Those females they didn't kill 'at first'....they raped and raped and raped.

Finally the Christian Crusaders arrived and put them all to route. Unfortunately, the murderers came back again after the Crusaders left (murdering muslimes do that all the time ..... even today....they are waiting for the US of A to leave Afghanistan to come back and impose their Sharia laws upon the people. This evil wrongDoers even chopOFF hands on the football fields before a game begins. And on one occasion, BobLoblah saw in Pakisstan a man being hanged in open public from the 'hook' of an overHead crane.

....go and look that up in yer FunkenWagnel....ya eeejit.

You are fulla schidt to the eyeballs.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Muslim thankfully wrote:
03Feb13.....

.....there are very few good muslimes.

Ps:....Those that exist....live in the WEST.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
is a pig, pork?
03Feb13.....

.....NO.

Ps:.....A pig is a muslime.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said my friend.
Morals and dogma in any religious sect, including the muslims, who castrate their women and butt bug each other openly, this is religion?
eyob brhane

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

hessa wrote:
im not American muslim,im Qatari muslim
and i know my religion very well..what u r saying is not true about islam...
what about sura al tawba no.27
Emily

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

My mussilum boy friend told me that he respects my religion how do I know he's telling me the truth

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

muslim salafi wants to kill every body. even other muslims , they are supported by money, muslim shia and sunna dosent kill and dosent want to kill . the problem is the muslim salafi ,
mohamad Ibrahim M

Amman, Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

No we dont ,at lees i don't or we don't kill people in Jordan, what ever there religion is or raise or for what they love or hate ,and about the Israel Palestine case nether me or you can determine how fault is that it's not about religion or raise it's about land they fight over land nothing else ,I'm Muslim but my best friend is Christine me and hem are like brother even better some thing that most people don't know that there is almost 70 or more part of Islam as the Christine dose (catholic ,orthodoxies...etc) , most of them is wrong as the original people traditions and there fathers acts blended in ,i'm not speaking about particular part i'm going generally , if you want to make a conversation with me in privet i welcome it so much but let it be a civilized one no heat speech or sewering just friendly chat please add me on skype :mohamad.maane
mohamad Ibrahim M

Amman, Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not speaking the truth. Muslim requires killing of the infadel. Islam promotes killing. Islam is the mother of suicide bombers.
BTW if your an American Muslim your views might be diffrent. I'm just gong by the What my Saudi Muslim and what the world wide polls say.
No we dont ,at lees i don't or we don't kill people in Jordan, what ever there religion is or raise or for what they love or hate ,and about the Israel Palestine case nether me or you can determine how fault is that it's not about religion or raise it's about land they fight over land nothing else ,I'm Muslim but my best friend is Christine me and hem are like brother even better some thing that most people don't know that there is almost 70 or more part of Islam as the Christine dose (catholic ,orthodoxies...etc), most of them is wrong as the original people traditions and there fathers acts blended in ,i'm not speaking about particular part i'm going generally , if you want to make a conversation with me in privet i welcome it so much but let it be a civilized one no heat speech or sewering just friendly chat please add me on skype :mohamad.maane

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

653 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min AussieBobby 256,809
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Just Think 115,441
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Stilgar Fifrawi 224,482
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min New Age Spiritual Leader 533,206
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min EXPERT 721,835
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 21 min Aura Mytha 5,257
Nanci Jo Frazer WINS in Court - a Case of Innoc... (Oct '13) 41 min Geez 21
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••