Do most Muslims want to kill Christians?

Created by Deb on Jan 12, 2009

2,709 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

I don't know

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3216 Jan 28, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>29Jan12.....
.....Aren't you da eeejit who a little while ago asked BobLoblah to bring anything to talk about!!!!!!
Ps:.....Well BobLoblah mentions a few thingys and you run like hell.
Just as BobLoblah kinda figured. You know relatively nothing about anything. Anyone who has to rely on the net (google, bing, etc) and a book to make a statement would NOT be very good company to keep when such thingys were't handy.
How did you converse at ALL these airports while you were travelling around the WholeWideWorld///
BobLoblah knows how you conversed. You just didn't. You have never travelled....oh maybe from one small arab schidtHole to annudder go get away from yer mommie or wifey (you could be a
woman toooooooooo)..(GOD help her if you have one).
In da meantime, BobLoblah will confirm that after reading your messages over the past while, you have less brains that that found in a bottle of wadda.
Git thee forth and multiply in not so many words, ya heathen.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
The only thing I ever wanted to know from BobLoblah was about christopher columbus and americans suddenyl BobLoblah now shift to other historical times. I'm not interested, in fact what does that have to do with our argument NOTHING BobLoblah full of trash

Plus I am presenting reasonable arguments while BobLoblah replies to me with hatred..schit this ass that and all, BobLoblah is not ready to talk. Come back when BobLoblah is cooled off.

Never and Ever
BobLoblah

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3217 Jan 28, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>29Jan13.....
.....Yes, BobLoblah knows dat the quoran forbids the beating of women....so why in da phuck do so many muslime men beat their wives and girlfriends and daughters??????????
Ps:....for a religion that forbids the eating of pork....why is it that muslimes are ALL like Pigs.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
".....Yes, BobLoblah knows dat the quoran forbids the beating of women....so why in da phuck do so many muslime men beat their wives and girlfriends and daughters??????????" It is I who ask BobLoblah; Where the fuck does BobLoblah sees this? Again in the news or did BobLoblah makes this up, we never beat any women whatsoever, actually its mostly you americans and others who mistreat the women badly, raping them..boyfriend break up infinetely tooooo many STD's and then BobLoblah comes out and lies to me. Unless you have been tricked which I really don't find it hard to believe with BobLoblah's poor mentality.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3218 Jan 28, 2013
@BobLoblah

"Ps:....for a religion that forbids the eating of pork....why is it that muslimes are ALL like Pigs." please clarify..u mean eat pigs or are literally pigs?

Never and Ever
BobLoblah

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3219 Jan 28, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
....You are right about one thingy 'mustaffaCrap' and that is that you are too lazy.
Ps:.....BobLoblah told you to readUP 'The NEW Testament'. Do you know the difference between the Old Testament and the NEW Testament??????????
Now, go ahead and answer the question of BobLoblah asked of you earlier...and BobLoblah will repeat the question:
....if the arseHole mohammmmmmmed could NOT read or write, how could he proof-read the quoran after the words from the Archangel Gabriel were written down by 'Other people'???????? What assurances did mohammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmed have that the 'Real' thingy was written down??????????
You really know da answer don'tCha....and da answer is that 'mohammmmmmmmmed' did't know what was written down was right or wrong.
Ps:.....Is it true that mohammmmmmmmmmmed was screwing the arses of 12 - 13 year old boys and girls?????
.....he mustaffa used a hellava lotta goat grease.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
"....You are right about one thingy 'mustaffaCrap' and that is that you are too lazy." I simply do not see that BobLoblah will benefit since ur rejecting everything I show you..why bother wasting my time just to list things while you won't even read.

"Ps:.....BobLoblah told you to readUP 'The NEW Testament'. Do you know the difference between the Old Testament and the NEW Testament??????????" BlobLoblah makes me laugh, how can BobLoblah call it a holdy book and believe in it while it is a new testament i.e altered plus as I mention before you have over 70 verison of the bible correct? if so then all your holybooks are not verified as something presentable, How do you know which is correct? As for BobLoblah's sake..I'll read the new testament but later, right now I'm a little busy replying to others.

"....if the arseHole mohammmmmmmed could NOT read or write, how could he proof-read the quoran after the words from the Archangel Gabriel were written down by 'Other people'???????? What assurances did mohammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmed have that the 'Real' thingy was written down??????????" simply he was taught to read, and just so you know, Mohammed pbuh (your the asshole..do not start offending my religion unless you like me to start offending your mindless brain) Has never spoke a single word on his own will or desire, all his words were spoken as God's words to people, if now BobLoblah wants to say to me, then he had no free will. No he has except that the idea is not that our prophets could not sin, its that they would not sin. In this case Mohammed pbuh followed God's bidding.

"You really know da answer don'tCha....and da answer is that 'mohammmmmmmmmed' did't know what was written down was right or wrong." I don't need to clarify since I already did in the previous comments above.

"Ps:.....Is it true that mohammmmmmmmmmmed was screwing the arses of 12 - 13 year old boys and girls?????
.....he mustaffa used a hellava lotta goat grease." Another filthy lie from BobLoblah and who is Mustaffah your referring to?

Never and Ever
BobLoblah

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3220 Jan 28, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....such a meaningful comment.
Ps:...As expected.
You probably are a member of Hezbollah lapping up ALL the Aid monies donated by the West to the poor people of the Gaza Strip.
Have you delivered any fluor, rice, cooking oils, water and clothes to any woman in want today in the Gaza Strip.
Shame on you. you LIAR and heathen and hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains.
Shataan will have you for sure.
It is the will of Allah.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Why is BobLoblah mad because Hizbolah humiliated the americans with all the latest weaponry technology and the Israeli's? By what your saying, somehow I'm starting to feel BobLoblah is shataan Look at how you carry hatred hate me more and more and BobLoblah dies from hate lmao @BobLoblah XDDDD
Oh btw is BobLoblah sure he is christian? because by what BobLoblah is saying, he sound more of a zionist. Perhaps BobLoblah need conversion himself.

Never and Ever
BobLoblah

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3221 Jan 28, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....Shataan already owns your arseHole.
Ps:....you must have gotten quite a few 'rimJobs' when you were a boy from the elderly muslimes. They still do this a lot today in the MiddleEast....except now instead of phucking members of their own family, they pack the arses of houseBoys brought in from India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and elsewhere (not from the West....as Westerners are too well educated to have these dirty, filty beasts wave their cocks in front of their faces).
Meanwhile, when you finally get to the Arctic or Antartc....do everyOne a big favor.....
.....Stay There.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Brilliant story!! BobLoblah should right a book about this, it could be a new religion perhaps..BobLoblahians?
Besides the lies you say. Somehow I kind of feel that your jealous the way how your telling me this? Is BobLoblah truly that sicktwistedfuck?

"when you finally get to the Arctic or Antartc....do everyOne a big favor.....
.....Stay There." nah I prefer the moon. ;)
Never and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3222 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ya know, some of you brainDead muslimes believe dat islam is the fastest-growing religion in da world." BobLoblah said it himself (SOME OF US) yes not me...
"Poor things. At the tender ages of 4 - 5 they have their heads 'pushed' into reading the quoran to learn it off by heart. Never mind that they don't know the meaning of the words they are remembering." who told BobLoblah we are pushed we are influenced instead, as for the meanings yes it is hard, however God still gives deeds to those who recite the verses even if we do not understand them. Hence, after growing up we start to search ourselves through the books...if BobLoblah wants to argue with me about my religion, go read the quran first. If he wants to argue about critical reasoning and philosophy of our religion, then BobLoblah must read nahj al balagha study the sharrea and fiq of our Shiite path. I already have knowledge about the orthodox, protest, and catholic. Which I highly respect unlike BobLoblah who is a hypocrite in these matters. BobLoblah is a bad representation of Christianity i.e BobLoblah shames them by violating his own religion and fighting with others instead of helping. Aren't christians happy for muslims to convert to their religion? I do not see BobLoblah even thinking about that.
"BobLoblah really thinks that the only reason the father did it in the first place was for the money....and NOT to teach the boy about GOD and religion." BobLoblah's head is filled with shit with all respect. BobLoblah said nothing truth about us, not one single truth. What BobLoblah thinks here just shows high stubborn he is, for the father works harder than any other man, whom they must forbid themselves from sinning resisting temptation above all..money!?!?!?! if BobLoblah hears how much they make BobLoblah will have a heart attack.
Never and Ever
BobLoblah
28Jan13.....

.....30% of ALL monies generated in the MiddleEast (done so by Western technology and maintained by Westerners because the muslime Arabs are eithr toooooo dumb or tooooooo lazy) goes to the upperCrust and the lowLifes get relatively little. Qatar, with its population of approximately 100,000 Qatari, has over 700,000 people doing the work from houseCleaning to designing and building Oil & Gas facilities. The Qatari does nothing except wait for his dallop of monies to 'drop' into his account every month. This to a people who not that long ago were living by trading in camels and pearl diving. As BobLoblah's mother used to say "put a beggar on a horse and he will ride to hell". And do these rich people extend a hand to help their fellow muslimes.....NO. Its the West that shows up with foodstuffs, medicines, technicians, doctors, nurses, and the whole nine yards....Everybody knows it toooooo.

Ps:.....When it comes to you 'mustaffaCrap'... and your quoran and your islamic beliefs, BobLoblah couldn't give a schidt what you dink.

Jesus Christ is the Son of GOD and The New Testament can teach you hypocrites a lesson or two or three.

ALL major problems in the WholeWideWorld is because of muslimes.

Get a Life. Throw down your false and dilapidated nonsensical methodology. You will Never get ahead the way you are.

......Answer YES or NO.

Have you stopped beating your wife???

Also, how about mohammmmmed's proof-Reading!!1.

Waddsamadda. Cat got yer tongue!!!

Phuck OFF.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#3223 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I ever wanted to know from BobLoblah was about christopher columbus and americans suddenyl BobLoblah now shift to other historical times. I'm not interested, in fact what does that have to do with our argument NOTHING BobLoblah full of trash
Plus I am presenting reasonable arguments while BobLoblah replies to me with hatred..schit this ass that and all, BobLoblah is not ready to talk. Come back when BobLoblah is cooled off.
Never and Ever
BobLoblah
29Jan13.....

.....BobLoblah replied to you pertinent to Christopher Columbus...and den sum toooooo.

Ps:.....Meanwhile, your vitrole required some addressing by BobLoblah and BobLoblah obliged by putting you and your muslime ways to shame.

BobLoblah is always cool as a cucumber.

BobLoblah Rules.....and you, ya schidt-for-brains knows it.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3224 Jan 28, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>28Jan13.....
.....30% of ALL monies generated in the MiddleEast (done so by Western technology and maintained by Westerners because the muslime Arabs are eithr toooooo dumb or tooooooo lazy) goes to the upperCrust and the lowLifes get relatively little. Qatar, with its population of approximately 100,000 Qatari, has over 700,000 people doing the work from houseCleaning to designing and building Oil & Gas facilities. The Qatari does nothing except wait for his dallop of monies to 'drop' into his account every month. This to a people who not that long ago were living by trading in camels and pearl diving. As BobLoblah's mother used to say "put a beggar on a horse and he will ride to hell". And do these rich people extend a hand to help their fellow muslimes.....NO. Its the West that shows up with foodstuffs, medicines, technicians, doctors, nurses, and the whole nine yards....Everybody knows it toooooo.
Ps:.....When it comes to you 'mustaffaCrap'... and your quoran and your islamic beliefs, BobLoblah couldn't give a schidt what you dink.
Jesus Christ is the Son of GOD and The New Testament can teach you hypocrites a lesson or two or three.
ALL major problems in the WholeWideWorld is because of muslimes.
Get a Life. Throw down your false and dilapidated nonsensical methodology. You will Never get ahead the way you are.
......Answer YES or NO.
Have you stopped beating your wife???
Also, how about mohammmmmed's proof-Reading!!1.
Waddsamadda. Cat got yer tongue!!!
Phuck OFF.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
First of all who do u mean by mustaffa?

have I stopped beating my wife? If BobLoblah does not read what I mentioned earlier then BobLoblah is some teaching at school, go read what I wrote don't enforce false assertions, while skiiping what I wrote to u.

What is Waddsamadda?

Never and Ever
BobLoblah

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3225 Jan 28, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....BobLoblah replied to you pertinent to Christopher Columbus...and den sum toooooo.
Ps:.....Meanwhile, your vitrole required some addressing by BobLoblah and BobLoblah obliged by putting you and your muslime ways to shame.
BobLoblah is always cool as a cucumber.
BobLoblah Rules.....and you, ya schidt-for-brains knows it.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
So BobLoblah admits defeat? cool as a cucmber..i c cool (:

As for christopher columbus yes you replied, however you stated fact, by which I then googled turned out to be FALSE!!

Also this is something for BobLoblah watch it then come back I'll await you for your response to that video.

Never and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#3226 Jan 28, 2013
Don't think that terorists are muslims. Please do your researches before making an argument. Islam is a religion of peace and conscience. If you see something which contradicts with your conscience, like killing innocent people, please notice that it is not Islam.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3227 Jan 28, 2013
Fibers wrote:
Don't think that terorists are muslims. Please do your researches before making an argument. Islam is a religion of peace and conscience. If you see something which contradicts with your conscience, like killing innocent people, please notice that it is not Islam.
Very Well Said My Friend!!

I'm trying to explain this here to the ignorant BobLoblah, somehow he seems to be forgetful in some way, that he must keep on mentioning his name over and over again, or else he forgets. XD

Location hidden

#3228 Jan 28, 2013
Fibers wrote:
29Jan13.....

.....muslime ILK islamists have destroyed important priceless Texts in Mali.

Ps:....the same mindSet as the udder hateful, hypocrites that destroyed 5000 year old stone carvings in Afghanistan 'before' President George W. Bush sent troops in and blew their heads off and sent OsankaBinLeadenHead scurrying off to his holes in da mountains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#3229 Jan 28, 2013
29Jan13.....

.....A quick 'trip' to the muslime sites hereIN only confirms their hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic ways.

Ps:.....There's more brains in a bottle of wadda.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3230 Jan 29, 2013
@BobLoblah So have u failed to come up with a counter argument?

btw heard they call you Bobby Lobby XDDDDDDD

Never and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#3231 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
@BobLoblah So have u failed to come up with a counter argument?
btw heard they call you Bobby Lobby XDDDDDDD
Never and Ever
BobLoblah
31Jan13.....

.....and you are most successful in continuing to be a schidt-for-brains.....and a hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic eeejit.

Ps: Other REAL intelligent members are talking about you on 'other' Topics.

Get a Life. Get Lost. Phuck OFF.

In the Name of Jesus Christ every knee shall bend, as will mohammmmmmed and yours toooooooooooooo.

End.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3232 Jan 30, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>31Jan13.....
.....and you are most successful in continuing to be a schidt-for-brains.....and a hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic eeejit.
Ps: Other REAL intelligent members are talking about you on 'other' Topics.
Get a Life. Get Lost. Phuck OFF.
In the Name of Jesus Christ every knee shall bend, as will mohammmmmmed and yours toooooooooooooo.
End.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
like I care, let them talk like I care. BobLoblah's knee will bent to Allah and so will Jesus, at BobLoblah's false satement how will God bend to Jesus????

Never and Ever
Bobby Lobby

Location hidden

#3233 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
like I care, let them talk like I care. BobLoblah's knee will bent to Allah and so will Jesus, at BobLoblah's false satement how will God bend to Jesus????
Never and Ever
Bobby Lobby
31Jan13.....

.....Jesus Christ is ONE in being with The Father - GOD - from Whom ALL good things come.

The Trilogy of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

Ps:....mohammmmmed was an paedolphic arseHole. The architect of muslime eeejits....and he roasts in hell forever and ever.

...like YOU will, ya schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3234 Jan 30, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>31Jan13.....
.....Jesus Christ is ONE in being with The Father - GOD - from Whom ALL good things come.
The Trilogy of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
ok....all will kneel before Jesus just as BobLoblah said, tell me will ALL include the Father and the holy spirit? plus Fathers were and till now are pedophiles go visit your church, you'll find your nephew getting molested sadly ):

Also u don't want to start this, u do know of the christians black history, the dark ages, crusades etc.

Never and Ever
Bobby Lobby
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#3236 Jan 30, 2013
Fibers wrote:
youre lying sack of shyt

www.thereligionofpeace.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moses never existed 13 min jjustice0981 550
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Just Sayin 554,867
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Hidingfromyou 764,421
moms do you like to keep your young sons bottom... (May '12) 29 min CuriousCreature 22
hill climb racing hack for android 39 min RKM7 1
Download PES 2015 full game & Patch Tuga Vicio ... 44 min RKM7 1
smart data recovery 5.0 & activation key 47 min RKM7 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 263,441
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Catcher1 175,040
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr jjustice0981 603,601

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE