Do most Muslims want to kill Christians?

Do most Muslims want to kill Christians?

Created by Deb on Jan 12, 2009

2,799 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

I don't know

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3193 Jan 27, 2013
oh and....

Never & Ever

BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3194 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
BobLoblah has not even read the quran, and BobLoblah tells me to read more, I have read enough and there are tons of testaments which many even contradict themselves google it and you'll find several flashing on BobLoblah's face. Plus if what BobLoblah says is true,then I have no reason to believe any of the testaments, since the old ones were corrupt as BobLoblah believes..
Never and Ever
BobLoblah
29Jan13.....

.....You are fulla schidt to the eyeballs.

Ps:....and den sum tooooooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#3195 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats no argument u simply brought up a one sided biased medie, as I said go look up al-alam and other leaked videos on youtube BobLoblah will eat his ass.
29Jan13.....

.....Your arse is bulging out all over on account of you having your head shoved up your arseHOle.

Ps:.....There are plenty of videos of muslimes supposedly visiting the West to get an education....visiting local bars and whore houses and having a great time having bacon, pork and plenty of wines, beers, ans whiskys.

Are you onw!!!

BobLoblah dinks so.

The only ding that the quoran is good for is dat muslimes in the desert don't have to use sand to wipe their fingers after they schidt...they can use the pages of the quoran. You otta try it someDime. Makes you honest and builds character.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#3196 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
BobLoblah has simply shown that he does not only lack knowledge, yet childish. How old is BobLoblah may I ask, go study some history kid not from BobLoblah's inventory or special collection, search real videos, photos reporters document and printouts does BobLoblah want me to show? I can easily do so if BobLoblah wishes to see..
I'm not waiting responses from BobLoblah since BobLoblah is the one who keep on repeating and recollecting things i.e says his name alot or else he forget. Get a life kid
29Jan13.....

.....What do you know about Adromeda and Black Holes???

How about historical figures like Caesar, Alexander the Great, Churchill, Jesus Christ, Henry VIII, Elizabeth I, Joan D'Arc,
the Last of the Mohicans, Columbus (if Columbus made 3 trips to the Americas and he died on one of these trips....what trip did he die on?), George Patton, Montgomery, MrArthur, Sheik Khalifa bin Hamid al Thani, Astronomy, the Arts, Hollywood (and not bollywood), the trials and tribulations of the Palestinian people under the murderer yasserWasArat (the father of terrorism), Hexbollah.....deemed by the UN to be a terrorist organization, Arafat's wife who lives in Paris in a $$7 million$$ dollar Villa with her daughter while the REAL women of the Gaza Strip stuggle to feed their 4 - 6 - 8 children with nothing to help them....while the Hezbollah heiarchy live in splendour and full tables and new Benz cars. How about the Arts....the Louvre, the Military Museum of the UK, Greek architecture, and Roman history, and the longivity of Christendom. And how about muslimes who, for want of a better word....sometimes creep into Isreal and slit the throats of women and children in the dead of night while their their minders keep lobbing rockets into Isreal. Of course, when Israel retaliates and shoves a few rockets up their arses, the locals not knowing that their dear leaders have been firing rockets into Israel in the first place, begin to complain about their being fired upon.....and the Hezbollah relishes in delight about the mischief and death they bring about.

Finally, how about you....ya twit. You don't have the brains of a louse.

BobLoblah suggests dat you get your arseHole down to the nearest computer shop and have your picture taken. Then flash it around the WholeWideWorld and become famous as a cockroach who has managed to learn to use the keyboard.

Go Figure.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#3197 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
oh and....
Never & Ever
BobLoblah
29Jan13.....

.....Finally BobLoblah agrees vit you.

Ps:....You never and ever will amount to anyDing. You are and will remain always a schidt-for-brains.

Test: Answer YES or NO.

....Have you stopped beating your wife///

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#3198 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats no argument u simply brought up a one sided biased medie, as I said go look up al-alam and other leaked videos on youtube BobLoblah will eat his ass.
29Jan13.....

.....and as BobLoblah has already stated....you go and readUP the New Testament.

Ps:....At the mention of the name of Jesus Christ....every knee should bend.

....and yours will some time.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3199 Jan 28, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>29Jan13.....
.....You are fulla schidt to the eyeballs.
Ps:....and den sum tooooooooooooooo.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
BlobLohblah must learn English first, then come here and talk.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3200 Jan 28, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....Your arse is bulging out all over on account of you having your head shoved up your arseHOle.
Ps:.....There are plenty of videos of muslimes supposedly visiting the West to get an education....visiting local bars and whore houses and having a great time having bacon, pork and plenty of wines, beers, ans whiskys.
Are you onw!!!
BobLoblah dinks so.
The only ding that the quoran is good for is dat muslimes in the desert don't have to use sand to wipe their fingers after they schidt...they can use the pages of the quoran. You otta try it someDime. Makes you honest and builds character.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
"There are plenty of videos of muslimes supposedly visiting the West to get an education....visiting local bars and whore houses and having a great time having bacon, pork and plenty of wines, beers, ans whiskys.
Are you onw!!!" - I cannot keep thinking how low BlobLoblah sinks, I mean common srsly is BlobBloblah serious, don't show me something u already know its false..If they do this therefore there are simply NOT MUSLIMS, if BobBloblah says he is a muslim does it mean BobLoblah is a muslim? go have a psycho-surgery BobLoblah needs it.

"The only ding that the quoran is good for is dat muslimes in the desert don't have to use sand to wipe their fingers after they schidt...they can use the pages of the quoran. You otta try it someDime. Makes you honest and builds character.
Forever and Ever" - why does'nt BobLoblah like to us bible pages for his ass? or not, if not why, ar ethey dirty for BobLoblah? XD

Never & Ever

BobLoblah

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3201 Jan 28, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
How about historical figures like Caesar, Alexander the Great, Churchill, Jesus Christ, Henry VIII, Elizabeth I, Joan D'Arc,
the Last of the Mohicans, Columbus (if Columbus made 3 trips to the Americas and he died on one of these trips....what trip did he die on?), George Patton, Montgomery, MrArthur, Sheik Khalifa bin Hamid al Thani, Astronomy, the Arts, Hollywood (and not bollywood), the trials and tribulations of the Palestinian people under the murderer yasserWasArat (the father of terrorism), Hexbollah.....deemed by the UN to be a terrorist organization, Arafat's wife who lives in Paris in a $$7 million$$ dollar Villa with her daughter while the REAL women of the Gaza Strip stuggle to feed their 4 - 6 - 8 children with nothing to help them....while the Hezbollah heiarchy live in splendour and full tables and new Benz cars. How about the Arts....the Louvre, the Military Museum of the UK, Greek architecture, and Roman history, and the longivity of Christendom. And how about muslimes who, for want of a better word....sometimes creep into Isreal and slit the throats of women and children in the dead of night while their their minders keep lobbing rockets into Isreal. Of course, when Israel retaliates and shoves a few rockets up their arses, the locals not knowing that their dear leaders have been firing rockets into Israel in the first place, begin to complain about their being fired upon.....and the Hezbollah relishes in delight about the mischief and death they bring about.
BobLoblah suggests dat you get your arseHole down to the nearest computer shop and have your picture taken. Then flash it around the WholeWideWorld and become famous as a cockroach who has managed to learn to use the keyboard.
Go Figure.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Why would I want to know, since that is not our arguement, BobLoblah is slowly drifting away from our arguements. why would BobLoblah care about me learning history I don't learn everysingle date and place of everything occuring, hence I could simply google anything I like to know, or look through my history books.

Never and Ever
BobLoblah

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3202 Jan 28, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....Finally BobLoblah agrees vit you.
Ps:....You never and ever will amount to anyDing. You are and will remain always a schidt-for-brains.
Test: Answer YES or NO.
....Have you stopped beating your wife///
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
BobLoblah has shown that BobLoblah, since he claim he knows about muslim yet BobLoblah asks such an absurd question, does BobLoblah not know that Islam forbids the beating of women?

Never and Ever
BobLoblah

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3203 Jan 28, 2013
has shown that BobLoblah is an ass*, since he claims he knows...

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3204 Jan 28, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....and as BobLoblah has already stated....you go and readUP the New Testament.
Ps:....At the mention of the name of Jesus Christ....every knee should bend.
....and yours will some time.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
And as I repeat go read the Qur'an first, then talk to me about testaments, which I've already read several that bare many contradictions..I could go on a long time listing......which I'm too lazy to do so, unless BobLoblah desperately needs me to show the contradictions in the testament.

Never and Ever
BobLoblah

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3205 Jan 28, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
Go Figure.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
oh btw Hezbolah owned your asses HAAAAAARD
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#3207 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
"There are plenty of videos of muslimes supposedly visiting the West to get an education....visiting local bars and whore houses and having a great time having bacon, pork and plenty of wines, beers, ans whiskys.
Are you onw!!!" - I cannot keep thinking how low BlobLoblah sinks, I mean common srsly is BlobBloblah serious, don't show me something u already know its false..If they do this therefore there are simply NOT MUSLIMS, if BobBloblah says he is a muslim does it mean BobLoblah is a muslim? go have a psycho-surgery BobLoblah needs it.
"The only ding that the quoran is good for is dat muslimes in the desert don't have to use sand to wipe their fingers after they schidt...they can use the pages of the quoran. You otta try it someDime. Makes you honest and builds character.
Forever and Ever" - why does'nt BobLoblah like to us bible pages for his ass? or not, if not why, ar ethey dirty for BobLoblah? XD
Never & Ever
BobLoblah
29Jan13.....

.....von ding fer shure...and dat is BobLoblah vould never say dat BobLoblah is a muslime and has NO desire to be so.

Ps:....No need for BobLoblah to use the Bible to wipe BobLoblah's arseHole when there are plenty copies of the quoran lying around left behind by those muslimes who visit bars, whore houses, eat bacon and eggs, pork and partake of wines, beers and spirits.

Ya know, some of you brainDead muslimes believe dat islam is the fastest-growing religion in da world. Not so. There are more and more countless hundreds of thousands of muslimes who throw down the quoran when they finally arrive in the West. The only thing islam is exanding in is that there are more and more young boys being named mohammmmmed. Poor things. At the tender ages of 4 - 5 they have their heads 'pushed' into reading the quoran to learn it off by heart. Never mind that they don't know the meaning of the words they are remembering. Why, in some countries, the governments (Kings, Emirs) bestow financial rewards upon the families whenever a youngster remembers this. BobLoblah really thinks that the only reason the father did it in the first place was for the money....and NOT to teach the boy about GOD and religion.

Were you one of the unLucky ones who got his head filled with all this bullSchidt!!!

....apparantly so.

Get Lost. Phuck OFF.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#3208 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want to know, since that is not our arguement, BobLoblah is slowly drifting away from our arguements. why would BobLoblah care about me learning history I don't learn everysingle date and place of everything occuring, hence I could simply google anything I like to know, or look through my history books.
Never and Ever
BobLoblah
29Jan12.....

.....Aren't you da eeejit who a little while ago asked BobLoblah to bring anything to talk about!!!!!!

Ps:.....Well BobLoblah mentions a few thingys and you run like hell.

Just as BobLoblah kinda figured. You know relatively nothing about anything. Anyone who has to rely on the net (google, bing, etc) and a book to make a statement would NOT be very good company to keep when such thingys were't handy.

How did you converse at ALL these airports while you were travelling around the WholeWideWorld///

BobLoblah knows how you conversed. You just didn't. You have never travelled....oh maybe from one small arab schidtHole to annudder go get away from yer mommie or wifey (you could be a
woman toooooooooo)..(GOD help her if you have one).

In da meantime, BobLoblah will confirm that after reading your messages over the past while, you have less brains that that found in a bottle of wadda.

Git thee forth and multiply in not so many words, ya heathen.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#3209 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
BobLoblah has shown that BobLoblah, since he claim he knows about muslim yet BobLoblah asks such an absurd question, does BobLoblah not know that Islam forbids the beating of women?
Never and Ever
BobLoblah
29Jan13.....

.....Yes, BobLoblah knows dat the quoran forbids the beating of women....so why in da phuck do so many muslime men beat their wives and girlfriends and daughters??????????

Ps:....for a religion that forbids the eating of pork....why is it that muslimes are ALL like Pigs.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#3210 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
And as I repeat go read the Qur'an first, then talk to me about testaments, which I've already read several that bare many contradictions..I could go on a long time listing......which I'm too lazy to do so, unless BobLoblah desperately needs me to show the contradictions in the testament.
Never and Ever
BobLoblah
29Jan13.....

....You are right about one thingy 'mustaffaCrap' and that is that you are too lazy.

Ps:.....BobLoblah told you to readUP 'The NEW Testament'. Do you know the difference between the Old Testament and the NEW Testament??????????

Now, go ahead and answer the question of BobLoblah asked of you earlier...and BobLoblah will repeat the question:

....if the arseHole mohammmmmmmed could NOT read or write, how could he proof-read the quoran after the words from the Archangel Gabriel were written down by 'Other people'???????? What assurances did mohammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmed have that the 'Real' thingy was written down??????????

You really know da answer don'tCha....and da answer is that 'mohammmmmmmmmed' did't know what was written down was right or wrong.

Ps:.....Is it true that mohammmmmmmmmmmed was screwing the arses of 12 - 13 year old boys and girls?????

.....he mustaffa used a hellava lotta goat grease.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#3211 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
oh btw Hezbolah owned your asses HAAAAAARD
29Jan13.....

.....such a meaningful comment.

Ps:...As expected.

You probably are a member of Hezbollah lapping up ALL the Aid monies donated by the West to the poor people of the Gaza Strip.

Have you delivered any fluor, rice, cooking oils, water and clothes to any woman in want today in the Gaza Strip.

Shame on you. you LIAR and heathen and hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains.

Shataan will have you for sure.
It is the will of Allah.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#3213 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
has shown that BobLoblah is an ass*, since he claims he knows...
29Jan13.....

.....Shataan already owns your arseHole.

Ps:....you must have gotten quite a few 'rimJobs' when you were a boy from the elderly muslimes. They still do this a lot today in the MiddleEast....except now instead of phucking members of their own family, they pack the arses of houseBoys brought in from India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and elsewhere (not from the West....as Westerners are too well educated to have these dirty, filty beasts wave their cocks in front of their faces).

Meanwhile, when you finally get to the Arctic or Antartc....do everyOne a big favor.....

.....Stay There.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3215 Jan 28, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....von ding fer shure...and dat is BobLoblah vould never say dat BobLoblah is a muslime and has NO desire to be so.
Ps:....No need for BobLoblah to use the Bible to wipe BobLoblah's arseHole when there are plenty copies of the quoran lying around left behind by those muslimes who visit bars, whore houses, eat bacon and eggs, pork and partake of wines, beers and spirits.
Ya know, some of you brainDead muslimes believe dat islam is the fastest-growing religion in da world. Not so. There are more and more countless hundreds of thousands of muslimes who throw down the quoran when they finally arrive in the West. The only thing islam is exanding in is that there are more and more young boys being named mohammmmmed. Poor things. At the tender ages of 4 - 5 they have their heads 'pushed' into reading the quoran to learn it off by heart. Never mind that they don't know the meaning of the words they are remembering. Why, in some countries, the governments (Kings, Emirs) bestow financial rewards upon the families whenever a youngster remembers this. BobLoblah really thinks that the only reason the father did it in the first place was for the money....and NOT to teach the boy about GOD and religion.
Were you one of the unLucky ones who got his head filled with all this bullSchidt!!!
....apparantly so.
Get Lost. Phuck OFF.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
"Ya know, some of you brainDead muslimes believe dat islam is the fastest-growing religion in da world." BobLoblah said it himself (SOME OF US) yes not me...

"Poor things. At the tender ages of 4 - 5 they have their heads 'pushed' into reading the quoran to learn it off by heart. Never mind that they don't know the meaning of the words they are remembering." who told BobLoblah we are pushed we are influenced instead, as for the meanings yes it is hard, however God still gives deeds to those who recite the verses even if we do not understand them. Hence, after growing up we start to search ourselves through the books...if BobLoblah wants to argue with me about my religion, go read the quran first. If he wants to argue about critical reasoning and philosophy of our religion, then BobLoblah must read nahj al balagha study the sharrea and fiq of our Shiite path. I already have knowledge about the orthodox, protest, and catholic. Which I highly respect unlike BobLoblah who is a hypocrite in these matters. BobLoblah is a bad representation of Christianity i.e BobLoblah shames them by violating his own religion and fighting with others instead of helping. Aren't christians happy for muslims to convert to their religion? I do not see BobLoblah even thinking about that.

"BobLoblah really thinks that the only reason the father did it in the first place was for the money....and NOT to teach the boy about GOD and religion." BobLoblah's head is filled with shit with all respect. BobLoblah said nothing truth about us, not one single truth. What BobLoblah thinks here just shows high stubborn he is, for the father works harder than any other man, whom they must forbid themselves from sinning resisting temptation above all..money!?!?!?! if BobLoblah hears how much they make BobLoblah will have a heart attack.

Never and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 284,481
Ladies, do u wear minis to get touched up or pu... (Nov '12) 16 min 53Brian 96
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 21 min Truthiness 19
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 32 min Bongo 87,903
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 32 min Truthiness 448
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lyndi 184,668
Dirty k,.k 2 hr Spank594 7
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 5 hr gundee123 1,226
More from around the web