Do most Muslims want to kill Christians?

Do most Muslims want to kill Christians?

Created by Deb on Jan 12, 2009

2,799 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

I don't know

Universe

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#3125 Oct 3, 2012
There are no Gods. We all are created by the Universe. Gods are just human creation. The only religion human have is the Law of Universe. Wake up. Human created God is because they want to control our belief and can control our limitation to obey them. Wake up human.
back again

Pevely, MO

#3127 Oct 13, 2012
They just this morning on CBS newsradio, that Islam,has declared "Holy War" on Christians & Jews,over the film being made insulting the Mohammmed.
Sounds like a "religion of peace" doesn't it ?
Galaxy

Yorba Linda, CA

#3128 Oct 13, 2012
Universe wrote:
There are no Gods. We all are created by the Universe. Gods are just human creation. The only religion human have is the Law of Universe. Wake up. Human created God is because they want to control our belief and can control our limitation to obey them. Wake up human.
There is no sunlight. It is just your mind playing tricks on you. Go back to bed, it's still night.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#3129 Oct 21, 2012
Galaxy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no sunlight. It is just your mind playing tricks on you. Go back to bed, it's still night.
RMFE (Rolling my f*cking eyes) Now that is just stupid.
Just because there is sunlight doesn't tell us where it came from or if anyone "made it" like some kind of wizard with a magic wand just "poofed" it into existance.
This argument is stupid anyway. The fact that anyone wants to kill anyone else over stupid bullsh!t like religious differences is just pathetic.
The homo sapien species is on a road to the mass suicide of complete human self-extinction.
All this killing over bullsh!t.
I weep for homo sapiens. EGADS. Innocent babies dying over bullsh!t. Sensless violence over NOTHING.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3130 Nov 6, 2012
07Nov12.....

.....So good to see da death of dis Topic.

Ps:.....Christians are better people when compared to muslimes.

BobLoblah Rules.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#3131 Nov 10, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
07Nov12.....
.....So good to see da death of dis Topic.
Ps:.....Christians are better people when compared to muslimes.
BobLoblah Rules.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
"Christians are better people when compared to muslimes."
Not really. They are just as hypocritical and murderous as the Muslims.
The only difference is that Christians want their "god" to do their dirty work for them, their killing for them (Please let so-and-so get hit by a bus, die of cancer, get shot, etc) while Muslims prefer to do their own dirty work themselves.
Muslims kill for their god.
Christians want their god to kill for them.
All around, everyone ends up dead.
rock

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

#3132 Dec 11, 2012
Some of them really do. They believe killing infidels will be rewarded in heaven. in my country, they call someone like me kaffir,years ago churches were burnt and a family of reverend burned inside. one of a muslim professor then busily explained it was not of religious matter it was jealousy of the Christian wealth. Well, not all Christians in my country are rich, I am certainly not (but not poor either, just average).
When they do not kill minority Christians, they make them the second class citizens, force their laws to them, such as wearing head scarf, discriminating them from jobs etc.. So minority Christians, work hard and don't give up! create a job for yourselves!
Jordan

Singapore, Singapore

#3133 Dec 11, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>"Christians are better people when compared to muslimes."
Not really. They are just as hypocritical and murderous as the Muslims.
The only difference is that Christians want their "god" to do their dirty work for them, their killing for them (Please let so-and-so get hit by a bus, die of cancer, get shot, etc) while Muslims prefer to do their own dirty work themselves.
Muslims kill for their god.
Christians want their god to kill for them.
All around, everyone ends up dead.
Ehh, as a christian, we don't kill since it is in the 10 commandments. If we hate someone we forgive them. If we do something bad we will ask for forgiveness but if we keep doing the samething we won't be forgiven and somethings might happen. And no. My "god" doesn't do dirty works for me. We just have to help ourselfs out because we know what is good and bad. We ask our "god" for help that has nothing to do with bad things. And you're right. Christians arn't better than muslims cus nobody is perfect.
Earth

India

#3134 Dec 14, 2012
The Real truth is Islam is not a religion. Its an Idea only. One side Muslims are saying that they believe only on Allah words and none other words and on the other side they are believing on one man??? The man who marries many times. The man who killed many innocent peoples and forced them to convert their religion??? The man who married 13 year old baby??? Muslims says because he was messenger then it is allowed for him... Can any muslim provide us proof that god sent him as messenger??? He went somewhere and when he came back he bring 1 book and said this book is from Allah.. What a fake statement. Everybody knows that Muslims are most stupid peoples on earth because they believe on fake things. The reality is women has no freedom in Islam. She can't be stay at her own home if no man is present at home. She can't go to market alone to buy anything. In Islam womens only has power to give birth to babies. Indirectly they are baby birth machines. Its true that World will be destroy by God.. U wanna know the reason??? The reason is because most peoples will become Muslim and they will kill and force innocent peoples from other religion to convert their religion and start to faith on fake things. Then God will destroy this world.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3135 Dec 17, 2012
18Dec12.....

The Holy Roman Catholic Church is the ONE True Church and Our Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of GOD and the Saviour of mankind.

Ps:....'no one comes to My Father except through Me...and no one come to Me except through My Father'(Jesus Christ).

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
cunune

Masontown, PA

#3136 Dec 17, 2012
youtube.com/watch ... Free-Dumb is a dumber word for something dumber to lose
Ridin High

Pevely, MO

#3139 Jan 10, 2013
read Ezekiel Chapt 38, in the Bible, King James Version. It talks in the last days,about all the Muslim Countries ,surrounding Israel,getting ready to attack Israel,and that is happening right now.The same Countries. That was written over 2,000 years ago.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3141 Jan 11, 2013
religions for people. to live like a good human in peace. stop looking for enemies around you. religions don t kill people.
JESUS

East Perth, Australia

#3142 Jan 11, 2013
The false prophet Mohammed was an alcoholic pork eating camel rooting poof.
JESUS

East Perth, Australia

#3143 Jan 11, 2013
bluemaster3333 wrote:
religions for people. to live like a good human in peace. stop looking for enemies around you. religions don t kill people.
No, but Americans armed with assault rifles do.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3144 Jan 11, 2013
Deb wrote:
Yes, most Muslims do think it's OK to kill Christians that don't convert to their religon.
I asked a Muslim friend if he believed killing non Muslims was OK. He said "after failing to convert them 3 times to Muslim it's OK to kill the non Muslim."
I'm a muslim and I can assure you there's no such thing.
In Quran it clearly says "there's no pressure in religion", period.

If there are so called muslims who thinks what you said is true, they are not bounded by the book therefore they can't be called muslims.
allamerican

Lenoir, NC

#3145 Jan 11, 2013
It WAS Muslin who bombed MY country.I take offense to it to.It was wrong and too many innocent women,men,and children were killed for no reason other than the hate the Muslims have for the Americans.It was wrong and if you kill yourself like they did thinking you are doing something right for God then you are just fooling yourself.You will die and go to hell for doing stupid things like that.The ones who took over the planes and did the destructive things they did will have to answer to God for their actions when judgement day gets here and they will stand before God and He will say "Depart from me for I never knew you". Read the Bible.There are no myrtars in this world.It was wrong what they done but hey our wonderful United States of America's military lit up their world like the Fourth Of July.The ones who are stupid enough to judge Americans should go back to their country and stay outta MINE.This is not to bash you Hessa,you probably are a good person.But I think you have it wrong about saying there is no real proof of who bombed us on 9/11.This is my personal opinion but Im sure alot of Americans agree with me.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#3146 Jan 12, 2013
One of the big differences between many muslims and christians,other than the obvious belief factors,is that the vast majority of christians in the world don't feel compelled to commit violence against muslims who don't want to espouse their beliefs. But the world is filled with many muslims who always feel the need to become angry,and commit violence,against people who don't accept islam. WHY IS THAT?? If what they believe is TRULY of God,WHY can't they just ACCEPT THE REALITY of some people not wanting to believe as they believe,and just PRAY for them,and still LOVE THEM,and ACCEPT THEM AS MEMBERS OF THEIR SOCIETY,when they don't want to believe as they believe?? And WHY do many believers in islam hate for women and children to be free to learn and live free,IF....they are 'REAL' MEN OF HOLY,LOVING ALMIGHTY GOD???

Location hidden

#3147 Jan 13, 2013
i am sure christians not try to make all people christian. half of african countries are talking french, and other talking english. and most f them christian. christians give them their religion and language. and took their oil, gold etc.

Location hidden

#3148 Jan 13, 2013
there are lots of muslim women and children well educated. how many muslim countries did you visit? ow many muslims you know? you are just reading the same newspaper or watching same tv channels. and you are talking without researching. women and children rights problem is not only in muslim countries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Dr Banonator 64,565
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Gods r Delusions ... 654,384
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Aura Mytha 973,930
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 27 min ImFree2Choose 2,598
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 35 min Peter Ross 849
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min bad bob 183,213
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 1 hr Johnny 6
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 106,599
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr Brian_G 281,947
More from around the web