a family to adopt my baby in nigeria.

a family to adopt my baby in nigeria.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

babycrystals

Satellite Provider

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Am a girl in her mid 20's and is looking for a family to adopt my unborn baby. Due in five weeks time. Am a nigerian
babycrystals

Satellite Provider

#2 Mar 3, 2013
Pls i need a reliable family to adopt my unborn baby, due to financial problems keeping the baby will be very difficult for me. We talk more via [email protected]
jill caddell

Ann Arbor, MI

#4 Apr 25, 2013
babycrystals wrote:
Am a girl in her mid 20's and is looking for a family to adopt my unborn baby. Due in five weeks time. Am a nigerian
i like that i love kids [email protected]
Chic

United States

#6 Sep 29, 2013
I'm 24 and due for delivery in 2 months. I have no means whatsoever of giving my baby the future he deserves. Please I'm in desperate search of caring and financially stable couple to take care of him for me before and after he is born. Contact me on this: 08031152051 or my email: [email protected] I hope someone sees this. Thanks
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 29, 2013
the above are opening their legs very wide and do not want responsibilities of raising and loving a kid. all pleasures. hedonism.

DO NOT OPEN YOUR LEGS and let others do the rest of the work !! lazy sl****ts !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 min andet1987 2,308
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min truth 650,030
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Catcher1 55,960
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 18 min wow 121,881
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 24 min baranfoto 727
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 42 min ChristineM 445,894
bambam 1 hr brandy trujillo 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 hr brandy trujillo 971,739
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web