Why do whites always play the race ca...

Why do whites always play the race card and cry reverse racism????

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 30
Next Last
Hmmm

Fairburn, GA

#1 Jul 22, 2010
Whites hate for blacks to play the race card, yey they're quick to cry out reverse racism... What gives? Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black? More hypocritical behavior.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#2 Jul 22, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
Whites hate for blacks to play the race card, yey they're quick to cry out reverse racism... What gives? Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black? More hypocritical behavior.
This is so funny that I can't even come up with a response.
Hmmm

Fairburn, GA

#3 Jul 22, 2010
Maybe because I have a point?

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#4 Jul 22, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
Maybe because I have a point?
No because your post is total BS.
Hmmm

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jul 22, 2010
NM Desert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
No because your post is total BS.
In other words I have a point. Why do whites play the race card and cry reverse racism?

“GO BLUE!!!!!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Jul 22, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text> In other words I have a point. Why do whites play the race card and cry reverse racism?
No in other words it's to damn funny to take seriously.

Just wondering....do you smoke it or take it in the arm?
WhiteNationalist

Denver, NC

#7 Jul 22, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text> In other words I have a point. Why do whites play the race card and cry reverse racism?
There is a big difference...our race card (whites) dont work to our benefit...yet.

You people are just getting a dose of your own medicine.

BTW: You have to be delusional to think that white cry racism more than blacks...but we soon will.
Hmmm

Atlanta, GA

#8 Jul 22, 2010
WhiteNationalist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a big difference...our race card (whites) dont work to our benefit...yet.
You people are just getting a dose of your own medicine.
BTW: You have to be delusional to think that white cry racism more than blacks...but we soon will.
What do you mean a dose of our own medicine? Didn't whites create racism and disfranchise blacks? Why get upset when they (blacks) speak out against discrimination?

"You have to be delusional to think that white cry racism more than blacks...but we soon will."

So whites are an exception and blacks are the rule? Wouln't this be hypocritical behavior?
white on

United States

#9 Jul 22, 2010
DanInBranson wrote:
<quoted text>
No in other words it's to damn funny to take seriously.
Just wondering....do you smoke it or take it in the arm?
she probably takes it in her a-s
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#10 Jul 22, 2010
Hmmm wrote:

Mind if I ask, is this Aidyn? You SURE sound like Aidyn.

In regards to african Americans playing the "race card".---- Well, that is ALL that african Americans have done & currently do. And african Americans have always done this whenever things don't go their way.

And as for White-Americans mentioning reverse discrimination.---- Well, White-Americans have experienced A LOT of reverse discrimination in America from the 1960s till now.

And this is why.---- From the 1960s till now, the democratic party GAVE african Americans special privileges, special protections as well as preferential treatment AT THE EXPENSE OF Whites. And the democratic party did this for the african American vote, so that their candidates (The democratic partys candidates) could get elected &/or reelected to office.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#11 Jul 22, 2010
Hmmm ---- Now, clearly, people do get along on an individual basis. The divisions & polarization arise in regards to "group dynamics". And America has had & currently has "racial politics" & "racial dynamics". And this is where the problems, division & polarization arises.----

1. When african Americans play the "race card" whenever things don't go their way.

2. When african Americans blame White-Americans who are living in America today, for the things which SOME Whites did WAY, WAY, WAY back (Slavery).

3. When african Americans use slavery as a crutch & as an excuse.

4. When african Americans play the "martyr -- victim".

5. When african Americans make demands for more free handouts, more free entitlements &/or for reparations.

6. When african Americans do cime(s) &/or other aberrant behavior.---- Young african American girls getting pregnant, Young african American boys getting young girls pregnant, young african American kids dropping out of high school, african Americans doing welfare & entitlement dependency &/or abuse, african Americans launching very frivolous lawsuits, african Americans being lazy, african Americans being insubordinate, african American fathers being deadbeats & african American mothers being neglectful mothers.

You see, it is ALL about ones behavior, actions & attitudes.

In addition, from the 1960s till now, the democratic party is also LARGELY to blame for the racial division & polarization in America. And this is why.--- From the 1960s till now, the democratic party GAVE african Americans special privileges, special protections & preferential treatment AT THE EXPENSE OF Whites. And the democratic party did this for the african American vote, so that their candidates (The democratic partys candidates) could get elected &/or reelected to office.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Jul 22, 2010
Hmmm ---- Your points here.---- You said "So whites are an exception and blacks are the rule?".--- Yep. And what the other posters on this thread said about this, they were 150% right on the mark.

You said "Why get upset when they (blacks) speak out against discrimination".---- Well, african Americans are ALWAYS & CONSTANTLY "crying wolf".

And how legitimate are african Americans "claims"?

And this is why I say this.---- How often does one EVER hear Hispanic-Americans (Mexican-Americans, Dominican-Americans (Afro-Dominicanos included), Puerto Ricans (Afro-Boricuas included),
Cuban-Americans (Afro-Cubanos included),
Colombian-Americans (Afro-Colombians included), Ecuadorian-Americans (Afro-Ecuadorians included), Peruvian-Americans (Afro-Peruvians included), Guyanese-Americans, Surinamese-Americans, Brazilian-Americans (Afro-Brasileiros included),
Asian-Americans (Chinese-Americans, Japanese-Americans, Laotian-Americans, Hmong-Americans, Cambodian-Americans, Filipino-Americans, Burmese-Americans, Malaysian-Americans, Korean-Americans),
Native Americans as well as EVEN English & French / Creole speaking West Indians (Jamaican-Americans, Trinidadian-Americans (Afro-Trinidadians included), Grenadian-Americans, Bajan-Americans, St. Lucian-Americans, Virgin Islanders, etc.) &/or EVEN African born blacks (Nigerian-Americans, Ghanaian-Americans, Senegalese-Americans, Ethiopian-Americans, Eritrean-Americans & Somalian-Americans) EVER whine or complain in America?--- NEVER!

It is ALWAYS & ONLY one group & one group ONLY which whines & complains in America.---- african Americans.
WhiteNationalist

Denver, NC

#13 Jul 22, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean a dose of our own medicine? Didn't whites create racism and disfranchise blacks? Why get upset when they (blacks) speak out against discrimination?
"You have to be delusional to think that white cry racism more than blacks...but we soon will."
So whites are an exception and blacks are the rule? Wouln't this be hypocritical behavior?
lol. White people didnt create racism you dolt. Racism is as old as mankind. Theres no way of knowing who were the first people to use racism.

Thats the kind of Afrocentric thinking that has held your feeble race back. And apparently it always will. Your people have had 170 years to get over slavery, and no black person living in the US right now has ever dealt with slavery, and I have never owned a slave,(nor would I want to). And the "effects" of slavery on blacks today is your own damn fault. You people cant seem to move forward, you are just spinning your wheels. Dienfranchisement of blacks ended long ago also, and your privileges now outweigh the white privileges.

Your people are held back by your own ignorance. You dont have sense enough to use the tools the white man GAVE you.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#14 Jul 22, 2010
Hmmm --- And if White "racism" is such a dominant &/or debilitating force in America, why then do JUST recently arrived immigrants of color (All of the respective groups which I mentioned in my previous post on this thread) pass up most african Americans within just a few / several years after arriving in America?---- Because each & every one of these foreign born groups of color are A LOT different than african Americans. Especially in regards to culture.

Each & every one of these foreign born groups of color (All of the foreign born groups of color which I mentioned in my previous post) appreciates America.

In addition, each & every one of these foreign born groups of color values & cherishes work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education & law & order.
Hmmm

Atlanta, GA

#15 Jul 22, 2010
WhiteNationalist wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. White people didnt create racism you dolt. Racism is as old as mankind. Theres no way of knowing who were the first people to use racism.
Thats the kind of Afrocentric thinking that has held your feeble race back. And apparently it always will. Your people have had 170 years to get over slavery, and no black person living in the US right now has ever dealt with slavery, and I have never owned a slave,(nor would I want to). And the "effects" of slavery on blacks today is your own damn fault. You people cant seem to move forward, you are just spinning your wheels. Dienfranchisement of blacks ended long ago also, and your privileges now outweigh the white privileges.
Your people are held back by your own ignorance. You dont have sense enough to use the tools the white man GAVE you.
Okay, which race created racism in America????? You consider whites crying reverse racism moving forward??? Sounds like a hypocrite to me...... In reality, whites brought "reversed racism" on themselves. So in reality, whites are getting a dose of their own medicine... Wouldn't you agree?
Hmmm

Atlanta, GA

#16 Jul 22, 2010
white on wrote:
<quoted text>
she probably takes it in her a-s
I'm not a she, but I do like it in my a$$. Thats why I'm pissed...I can't hardly get jail time anymore with all these blacks given jobs by Obama. I miss my prison lovers..please convict me!!
Hmmm

Atlanta, GA

#17 Jul 22, 2010
Johnny wrote:
Hmmm ---- Your points here.---- You said "So whites are an exception and blacks are the rule?".--- Yep. And what the other posters on this thread said about this, they were 150% right on the mark.
How is this so?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#18 Jul 22, 2010
Hmmm ---- Your points here.---- You asked "which race created racism in America???".---- Well prejudice as well as racism has always existed throughout human existence.

In addition, Whites who are living in America today have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the VERY old past in America. Furthermore, most Whites who are living in America today, their ancestors came to America way, way, way after 1865. Subsequently, they had absolutely nothing to do with enslaving nor with "oppressing" any african American(s).

And from the 1960s till now, african Americans have been the main culprit for keeping racism alive, well & going.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#19 Jul 22, 2010
Hmmm ---- Your point here.---- You said "In reality, whites brought "reversed racism" on themselves".---- Nope. And this is why.--- From the 1960s till now (And especially from the late 1980s / early 1990s till now), african Americans have been blaming as well as holding ALL Whites who are living in America today collectively & corporatively accountable & responsible for the things which SOME Whites did way, way, way back.

Hmmm

Atlanta, GA

#20 Jul 22, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a she, but I do like it in my a$$. Thats why I'm pissed...I can't hardly get jail time anymore with all these blacks given jobs by Obama. I miss my prison lovers..please convict me!!
What's going on? I am not a female...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Anthony MN 590,933
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Tide with Beach 840,124
Israel End is Near 51 min Someone 113
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 55 min lovewithin 40,546
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 59 min Baby chrome 100,094
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr razz58 2,442
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,921
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Edthirty 271,411
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 hr Truths 612,220
More from around the web