Why do girls wear thongs?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#23 Dec 15, 2013
roshan wrote:
hi..i love sniffing dirty thongs
only dogs sniff.
ben

Plattsburgh, NY

#24 Dec 18, 2013
Who's wearing there thing today ladies :)
JOE BOXER MENS THONG

Dublin, CA

#25 Jan 22, 2014
28yo male with a raging thong / gstring fetish since jr high. My biggest turn-on is a confident girl in a very sexy thong / gstring who dont mind showin it off ;) now thats hot!
Diane124

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Mar 19, 2014
I love wearing thongs. It makes me feel sexy and sometimes horny. Sometimes when I'm alone I like to shake my ass and just feel the thongs so tight rubbing against my pussy. Feels good to me. I do not like wearing full underwear cause my lining of the panties show. I like it when guys look though and like it.
Diane124

Philadelphia, PA

#27 Mar 19, 2014
Just because a girls wears thongs does not me she wants sex. I like to wear them. When I'm with my boyfriend I like to sit on top and grind on him. that makes me feel good and him pulling or even rubbing it. Makes me so damn horny. I like it.
Nicole

Mount Pleasant, SC

#28 Mar 26, 2014
Diane124 wrote:
Just because a girls wears thongs does not me she wants sex. I like to wear them. When I'm with my boyfriend I like to sit on top and grind on him. that makes me feel good and him pulling or even rubbing it. Makes me so damn horny. I like it.
same for me
Thomas Thong

San Mateo, CA

#30 Jan 3, 2015
Thomas thong
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#32 Jan 3, 2015
I think girls were thongs because in the summertime regular shoes would just be too hot. They do make that annoying sound though when you walk, and I'd rather see young girls barefoot anyway (but hey, that's just me :)
Queen_Of_Bondage

Baltimore, MD

#33 Jan 3, 2015
I love thongs to show off my chocolate voluptuous @ss and my juicy wet [email protected]
deergal

Chennai, India

#34 Jan 10, 2015
I am selling nice thong panties in chennai. If any one need just send a mail to us. We will give the best.

Deergal fashions
Mobile
9940542670

Since: Apr 14

Lajas, Puerto Rico

#35 Jan 10, 2015
Jenji wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought of it for that reason, I never had any problem reaching past the waistband of panties (when I was wearing jeans with an inseam wear panties held) and when just wearing like elastic waist cotton shorts in the summertime, or a skirt any time, I don't use panties at all and so masturbating 'anytime anyplace' was never a problem! But hey girl, whatever works for you [grins]!
You girls just want men to see what you have! Prehistoric women needed to get a man to provide for them because they could not provide for themselves. All they could use to get a man was sex and the mans desire to project their genes into the future. I am not complaining,, but why do women deny that? Why do you think women are so obsessed with beauty? Their instincts are betraying them! As a most beautiful actress once said: "I dress for women but I undress for men."
And as a Civil War General once said: "The desire of the man is for the woman, but a woman's desire is for the desire of the man." You could at least recognize it as the truth!
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#36 Jan 10, 2015
hurricanemike89 wrote:
In school i see girls wearing thongs. yet whenever they get caught they think you are a perv. Am i wrong for looking at them?
====
I assume you're talking about thong underwear, not a thong bikini – know you are wrong for looking, but unless they're sporting a whale tail how do you know they're even wearing a thong? I think maybe they get upset and call you perv because you're staring at their ass, regardless what kind of underwear [if any] they have on. But again no, you aren't wrong for looking! I think it's a classic double standard; they love being looked at and checked out and rolled over, but society tells them 'nice girls don't' so they feel like they're supposed to be upset about it.
ashleyy

Renton, WA

#37 Jan 16, 2015
I love wearing thongs. It makes me feel sexy and I love it when boys look at my ass ;) we then go to the bathroom and I give him a bj while he jiggles my ass

Since: Apr 14

Lajas, Puerto Rico

#38 Mar 17, 2015
Diane124 wrote:
I love wearing thongs. It makes me feel sexy and sometimes horny. Sometimes when I'm alone I like to shake my ass and just feel the thongs so tight rubbing against my pussy. Feels good to me. I do not like wearing full underwear cause my lining of the panties show. I like it when guys look though and like it.
As a very wise general of the American civil war once said: "The desire of the man is for the woman, the desire of the woman is for the desire of the man."

“Don't worry be happy”

Since: Mar 09

Carlisle, United Kingdom

#39 Mar 29, 2015
The only good thing about a thing,, is that it's easier to give the wearer a wedgie!
Karhtik

Chennai, India

#40 Jun 11, 2015
Deepa Eswari_vellore1 dkm wrote:
I wear thongs often because they give more pleasure to life . i am 17 years old i love wearing thongs because it is easier to mastrubate any time any where.
Really very nice of u Deepa... I love girls who wear thongs... it really give sexy look for girls
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#41 Jun 12, 2015
i think thongs and noisy sandals are part of our quest to continue our species as man.

thongs and sandals can attract the males. one thing leads to another..........then pregnancy.

then delivery, and mankind continues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Darwins Stepchild 28,190
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Seraphima 637,153
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 15 min An NFL Fan 37,929
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 25 min Highest Comandmen... 44,096
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min VIKING 968,650
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr andet1987 1,423
-- ISRAEL SAYS Remove DOME, Build 3rd Temple -- 3 hr April2016News 1
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 9 hr Paul is dead 3,593
More from around the web