Why do girls wear thongs?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 May 29, 2013
In school i see girls wearing thongs. yet whenever they get caught they think you are a perv. Am i wrong for looking at them?
Sybian Princess

Portland, OR

#2 Jun 9, 2013
I sometimes wear thongs to school... but then I take them off and just go barefoot. Or did you mean why do they wear 'a thong' to school, meaning that kind of underwear? Those are very popular, and no you're not wrong or a perv for looking at the whale tail–because they wouldn't wear like that if they didn't want people to look. I don't wear them, except that kind of bikini out by the pool – I figure what's the point if no one can see my beautiful butt!
male

Tonbridge, UK

#3 Jun 15, 2013
Cause they look good in them and they want you to see there arse and camel toe because most thongs are tight and we men aint perverts there is no law that says we can not look

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#4 Jun 18, 2013
I agree wearing thong underwear is kind of pointless, unless you're wearing tight slacks and you don't want underwear lines. I think that's why they were invented, the only kind of thong eyewear (other than flip-flops of course-grins) is a bikini, when I'm on a place that is not clothing optional and a swimsuit has to be worn. But even at that, I've actually been asked to leave a public school at an apartment complex because of it, that's when I was 13. Hasn't happened since then, but in situations like that I always keep a more conservative bikini bottom to change into rather than argue.
Deepa Eswari_vellore1 dkm

Chennai, India

#5 Jul 13, 2013
I wear thongs often because they give more pleasure to life . i am 17 years old i love wearing thongs because it is easier to mastrubate any time any where.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#6 Jul 14, 2013
Deepa Eswari_vellore1 dkm wrote:
I wear thongs often because they give more pleasure to life . i am 17 years old i love wearing thongs because it is easier to mastrubate any time any where.
I never thought of it for that reason, I never had any problem reaching past the waistband of panties (when I was wearing jeans with an inseam wear panties held) and when just wearing like elastic waist cotton shorts in the summertime, or a skirt any time, I don't use panties at all and so masturbating 'anytime anyplace' was never a problem! But hey girl, whatever works for you [grins]!
Ellia

Raleigh, NC

#7 Jul 14, 2013
Well look as much as you want :D. it was your eyes, use it whatever you want.
West Coast Dave

Portland, OR

#8 Jul 14, 2013
Jenji wrote:
I agree wearing thong underwear is kind of pointless, unless you're wearing tight slacks and you don't want underwear lines. I think that's why they were invented, the only kind of thong eyewear (other than flip-flops of course-grins) is a bikini, when I'm on a place that is not clothing optional and a swimsuit has to be worn. But even at that, I've actually been asked to leave a public school at an apartment complex because of it, that's when I was 13. Hasn't happened since then, but in situations like that I always keep a more conservative bikini bottom to change into rather than argue.
by "public-school" I assume you meant public POOL – LOL! Yeah I've seen girls usually tweens and teens be told the same thing, society is awfully screwed up when a girls butt makes them ask them to leave the public swimming pool. Unless I'm wrong and you actually went to school wearing a thong bikini! That image is priceless, I bet there would have been a whole lot of older male teachers that would've complained – grinning – you are a real hottie and sound like you know how to use it!

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#9 Jul 15, 2013
West Coast Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
by "public-school" I assume you meant public POOL – LOL! Yeah I've seen girls usually tweens and teens be told the same thing, society is awfully screwed up when a girls butt makes them ask them to leave the public swimming pool. Unless I'm wrong and you actually went to school wearing a thong bikini! That image is priceless, I bet there would have been a whole lot of older male teachers that would've complained – grinning – you are a real hottie and sound like you know how to use it!
Ha! My bed, yes I did mean POOL I went back to the apartment and got into a regular bikini, but then when I was back at the pool after I got done swimming, and I was ready to leave anyway I took the top off and sat in one of the lounge chairs Until the guy came over and made me leave again! I love the people looking at me, at that age I didn't have a whole lot on top that it was amazing none of the dads or teenage boys their complaint [grins]
locboy

Mount Gilead, OH

#11 Oct 8, 2013
Dats was up girl
aubrey redsindez

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Oct 20, 2013
I wear thongs boys look at me then we go have sex in the girls bathroom.
nice one lol

New Zealand

#13 Oct 24, 2013
NICE ONE
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#14 Oct 24, 2013
I think lots of girls wear thongs for the same reason lots of boys do, I mean in the summertime those are very easy casual footwear! That's what you're talking about, right?
jaime MQ

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Oct 25, 2013
Thongs are the sexiest underwear for women specially for women with big curves. And we guys get attracted to it It's normal its human nature. Some girls don't care and like it because they fell beautiful and sexy!
Slutty101

Brisbane, Australia

#16 Dec 5, 2013
Well i dont wear them for nothing i wear them to show the boys my camel toe and get the boys horny i some time even let them have a little peack and feel uselly we go fuck each other after and sometimes i dont even wear underwear just let them see it
Heyitjacob

Brisbane, Australia

#17 Dec 5, 2013
Slutty101 wrote:
Well i dont wear them for nothing i wear them to show the boys my camel toe and get the boys horny i some time even let them have a little peack and feel uselly we go fuck each other after and sometimes i dont even wear underwear just let them see it
hey bby do u want to jave sex tonight yeah lets have a fourseem i will get jed and jas to ome
King_Nuggeton

Beaumaris, Australia

#18 Dec 12, 2013
I hate wearing thongs, I like wearing socks and sneakers even in summer
King_Nuggeton

Beaumaris, Australia

#19 Dec 12, 2013
I have swagness not gayness
666 lucifer

Saco, ME

#20 Dec 12, 2013
dude your not a perv
and damn right you have every reason to look at dat ass
unless you have a gf then your prob going to get slaped to high hell
roshan

Kayamkulam, India

#22 Dec 15, 2013
hi..i love sniffing dirty thongs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min Annaleigh 105,574
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min RiversideRedneck 47,835
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min 2all 646,324
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 19 min WasteWater 2,012
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 51 min Breedu 493
jb bohsia yg terbesar (Sep '08) 55 min Jawaking 43
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr VIKING 971,567
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 6 hr oneear69 38,711
More from around the web