Mario Sports Mix Friend Codes

Since: Dec 12

Greenfield, IN

#1077 Jan 13, 2014
Nathan wrote:
LMAO! You think just cuz you are a mom means you are big shit!? you know how much of us care? none. haha! please! I'm the smartest guy around. I actually know what I'm talking about as to where you process this stuff for hours trying to come up with some good comeback. lol you just keep digging yourself deeper! its 4 against 1 and how does that work out? felling bad for my kids when they'll have a father like me? that was pretty stupid of you to use my own diss on me. you just copied what i said and used it against me. thats proof that you got no originality and you have to rely on me to make the first me. lol you'll get no where in life. relying on other people and using their own moves? doesn't take skill to copy someone miss slow beans. there's a reason why we don't like you. its the simple fact that you can't admit it when you're wrong. coming to me for advice is a great thing. i really think things through when giving advice. but no, you're too stubborn. lmao you thought I was Martin for the longest time now I have hard proof and you made an excuse saying you didn't care! lol. You do not possibly know more than me when it comes to being a parent! kids don't have to get what they want. they only get what they need, and then they can get what they want. something you clearly don't understand. I'd hate to be your children. knowing the fact that you're a fat and utter failure. excuse me everyone on earth is a child hello? if you were born, you are someone's child. don't be calling me something that you aren't, hypocrite! I'd actually be there for everything for my child missy. unlike you you sit down and play games all day. yeah girl way to go! "everyone is better than me" where did that come from? I've kicked your ass plenty of times and not too long ago on GF i wanted to play you and i said i was ready. you kept running like a sad bitch. i can bring up the link if you want me to. go ahead. embarrass yourself again sack of shit. make up your mind you said you retired. you are either done or not done! And yeah My mom did take my wii cuz my grades sucked. yeah See? it ain't hard admitting stuff. And Missy U SUCK in volleyball! OMG you 2 are terrible! i would rip you 2 shreds! damn! I've never seen such ass 9999 players. in your "reason why logan deleted us off of his friends" you were trying so hard and you both were complete ass! how do you play so much vball and not learn shit?
Nope! It just means that god found two more great people that created another child and brought it into the world. Besides, you're the one that brought it up in the first place if I remember correctly, so you must care. And 4 against 1 that's pretty good. Now maybe you can all start sharing a brain and see if you can find one that works! And I said I "could" say that about your kids only because you said that about my daughter I wasn't actually being serious. You know nothing about me or my family so I would advise you not to say anything about us anymore. Like I said I could care less if any of you clowns like me or not, but I like to think of it as jealousy you know. I mean think about it for a minute here I do have the best chart in the USA and Martin wanted 9999 on all sports, but I kinda beat him to it and now you are wanting 9999 on everything. Hmm Strange! I told you I could care less who you are ok how many times do I have to say that!? And it just goes to show what little you know about me you made your little comment on GF saying that I never beat Nick on d-ball I proved you wrong there and now your just like Martin all you can call me is fat lol You don't even know me so how do you know what I look like? And you sit there and say that you feel sorry for my children no I don't think so, my daughter gets what she needs unlike yours who would be lying in the crib yelling, screaming, hungry, and with a wet diaper while you're playing msm all day.

Since: Dec 12

Greenfield, IN

#1078 Jan 13, 2014
Nathan wrote:
LMAO! You think just cuz you are a mom means you are big shit!? you know how much of us care? none. haha! please! I'm the smartest guy around. I actually know what I'm talking about as to where you process this stuff for hours trying to come up with some good comeback. lol you just keep digging yourself deeper! its 4 against 1 and how does that work out? felling bad for my kids when they'll have a father like me? that was pretty stupid of you to use my own diss on me. you just copied what i said and used it against me. thats proof that you got no originality and you have to rely on me to make the first me. lol you'll get no where in life. relying on other people and using their own moves? doesn't take skill to copy someone miss slow beans. there's a reason why we don't like you. its the simple fact that you can't admit it when you're wrong. coming to me for advice is a great thing. i really think things through when giving advice. but no, you're too stubborn. lmao you thought I was Martin for the longest time now I have hard proof and you made an excuse saying you didn't care! lol. You do not possibly know more than me when it comes to being a parent! kids don't have to get what they want. they only get what they need, and then they can get what they want. something you clearly don't understand. I'd hate to be your children. knowing the fact that you're a fat and utter failure. excuse me everyone on earth is a child hello? if you were born, you are someone's child. don't be calling me something that you aren't, hypocrite! I'd actually be there for everything for my child missy. unlike you you sit down and play games all day. yeah girl way to go! "everyone is better than me" where did that come from? I've kicked your ass plenty of times and not too long ago on GF i wanted to play you and i said i was ready. you kept running like a sad bitch. i can bring up the link if you want me to. go ahead. embarrass yourself again sack of shit. make up your mind you said you retired. you are either done or not done! And yeah My mom did take my wii cuz my grades sucked. yeah See? it ain't hard admitting stuff. And Missy U SUCK in volleyball! OMG you 2 are terrible! i would rip you 2 shreds! damn! I've never seen such ass 9999 players. in your "reason why logan deleted us off of his friends" you were trying so hard and you both were complete ass! how do you play so much vball and not learn shit?
And you kicked my ass once maybe twice if you were lucky when I was Spencer that's it! And yea I did turn you down on GF's but not because I was scared of you considering I kicked your ass more times than I can even count, but because I just saw no point in it. It's really none of your business if I choose to retire or not and in fact it's no one's business just mine. If I choose to come back to msm that will be my business and not yours. And coming from a guy who "claims" to be the smartest person in the world it looks like he's doing pretty well in school nowadays lol Looks like your gonna end up working at the Bingo store with Marty that is if you ever graduate from high school lol Is that the only insults you can come up with? I mean seriously get over yourself. I am done talking to you so don't bother writing me anymore because I will just ignore you and the same goes for your little retard friends.
Nathan

Brunswick, OH

#1079 Jan 13, 2014
I did not say I was the smartest person in the world. I just think smart. and No i would never leave my child in their time of need! Do you know how that feels? Yeah you did beat me a long time ago, but I told you, I sucked back then. Now I'm even better now. And by watching you play, I can already tell I have more skill than you. Why are you laughing at my insults? You say you are done talking with me and you are basically wanting me to insult you again?! Why don't you show your daughter this? No one here likes you, and were all glad you're gone! Going off of the past don't mean anything. people will improve and get better so you turning me down was you just being a Logan! I'm sorry, but you just have to "butt" in if someone mentions you. you think you are little miss special huh? Lmao. but hey you don't like me saying stuff about your queer family. then don't argue back. How many times have I out thought you? You said I was Martin, not true, We both gave you hard evidence., which still didn't get through your greasy skull. and now you have your evidence. now you look like a total moron for defending yourself. well you already were a moron. And why do you associate me with Marty all the time? We could both kick your ass in any sport. you name it! BTW you are complete ASS in volleyball. Sharing a brain is impossible there sweetums. We have 4 against 1. you're no match, you are just getting dissed. and your most recent comment said that your gonna ignore it (aka pussy out) You advise me not to say anything else? you ain't my mama, hoe! i don't take orders from bitches. it just don't happen. We'll see who has the best chart in USA. and go ahead go look at all this as jealousy! we'll never speak of you again! you but into this for no reason and you know just being here would start an argument beatdown. so i advise you to go the hell away. you're making the board all sloppy. just leave. I only want a 9999 on everything just for satisfaction. sides you don't have all 9999s do you? you didn't play good to earn them either. yall play ass. and i mean you guys play ass! damn if i played as many matches as you, I'd be king of vball. and why is Martin jealous? Just knowing the fact that he can crush you anyday is satisfaction enough! I'd rather be all 0's and the best player. but why do that when i can get all 9999's? i do not look up to you. if anything its the bros. I'm on their side. sides you RQ alot and play in your alt account too much. hmm strange it seems that you are giving more and more thought of coming back if you ask me. cuz you said you were done! and no one will know if you are ever on again, cuz all you do is play in alts! There's a complete difference in doing your work and not doing your work. There wasn't 1 homework that i didn't do. doesn't mean I'm not smart. just means i did not put in the effort. just cuz you have all 's does not mean you are smart, it just means you had that ass in the book all day. and who wants to do that? Ohio is pretty far from Texas, but Indiana isn't. if anything, I'd be working with you at failure hut.
Nathan

Brunswick, OH

#1080 Jan 13, 2014
So with Missy gone I guess we can finally get back to MSM business

Since: Dec 12

Greenfield, IN

#1081 Jan 13, 2014
Ok, The smartest guy around! Same fucking concept. You still suck at msm what are you talking about. I mean c'mon you can't even play the damn game everytime you turn around you're always making excuses as to why you can't even play. And you have more skill than me? Bwahaha, I don't think so bitch keep on dreaming! You are all glad that I'm gone huh? Well, one day if and when I decide to come back you all just may be very disappointed. So if "going off of the past don't mean anything"? Why are you always doing it? I know, because it's all you got even though I don't play msm anymore and you can't play msm. It just goes to show how dumb you really are. You can't even play this game and you won't be able to for 2 months, but yet you're fighting with me over it. Makes sense to me! And you actually think you're gonna have 9999 on everything? Nathan you have to be able to play in order for that to happen and the way that is going with you it's not gonna happen. Plus not to mention you said yourself you suck at hockey so the odds of you getting 9999 on that are pretty slim. Face it you're just dreaming buddy. Just like Martin and Daniel were dreaming when they thought they were going to be the first one's in the USA regoin with 9999 on all sports and 9999 on d-ball when I took it away from them. Besides, they didn't deserve it anyways because they hardly ever played online on their main and they cheated to get their other badges. And for your info I think I am entitled to play on alt accounts if I want to after all my main account is finish so there is nothing else I need to do on it. And since when am I a RQ'r all of a sudden? I've never RQ'd against anyone especially on an alt, but go ahead keep making up your lies.

Since: Dec 12

Greenfield, IN

#1082 Jan 13, 2014
Nathan wrote:
So with Missy gone I guess we can finally get back to MSM business
Yo dumbass! You can't even play the damn game so maybe you should be the one to leave!

Since: Dec 12

Greenfield, IN

#1084 Jan 13, 2014
MissMissyTheHissyPissySis wrote:
B**** ass hoe fck off no one wants you on msm or on this board all since you gone it's better in msm fcking ulgy fat ass bich
You know that's a shame, but unfortunately it's not up to you or anyone else if I am on this board or msm. Now that you mention it though, maybe I should leave this board and msm so the rest of you guys can get a little attention for a change. And it looks like we got another one trying to use the same old insult as everyone else does! Whoever you are I think you need to go back to school and learn how to spell.
Nathan

Brunswick, OH

#1087 Jan 14, 2014
Missy you know that you said you were gonna leave this board twice now, yet you are still here. And what are you talking about? I kick ass in volleyball! I don't use bm either. And who knows I may be coming on in a couple weeks, I think all my grades are okay, but am not sure. I'm not the one who sucks, only I'm bad at is Hockey, but I never played it. We're all bad when we start and playing is what makes you better. Just cuz you had this game way longer than me doesn't mean you are the shit. I haven't been playing online for 7 months and yet I've beaten you. I mean shouldn't you be unstoppable? You have 9999 wins on dball you should basically blow right past me, but you don't. You always got to use over powered character in every sport just so you can stand a chance. Lol if we had a match with no items and coins, that match would be over for quickly! Hey why are you getting all defensive and. I don't make up excuses why I can't play. You know that every chance I get, I'm online! I have strict rules around here cuz my mom actually doesn't wanna see me on the streets you moron. WORK BEFORE PLAY!!! Have you heard of that one? I don't like that concept, and thus I'm not able to play. I've invented new tricks on volleyball that's never ever been seen. I know they can be done too. Lets face it, you are not good in volleyball especially at blvd. You think fire spams with bm will do you good? I'm sorry, but I will have to use cactuar on you if you're gonna spam fire all day. Even though my team has no problem beating your pathetic team. Also whats with your retarded partner picking Ninja in dball? He has no offense! All he can play is defense with his long range dive. See? I know what I'm talking about! In your comment first you say something like" You never know, I may come back to MSM", and then you say "I'm done with MSM" You're right! I am fighting you over it, but you don't play either, so then why are you here? I actually care about this game, all you care about is people talking about you. Hey we can all stop talking about you, until you butt in here like recently. I've been talking business on here and have been playing secret matches with Nick and Nicolas. Don't tell me I haven't been playing! Go back a few pages, you'll see Nick and I have played recently. So yes I have been playing. They are called goals... I want 9999's. Its not dreaming. You know that getting 9999 in dball is easy, so I don't want to hear that! And My team is basically unbeatable, so I could get a 9999 in there as well. 2 months who cares about that? This game has been dead for like a year and 2 months ain't gonna hurt anything. We still have Serginho RQ'ing in vball, we still have Logan trying to prove his might in bball, and we still have the Bros destroying in dball. Nothing has changed. And we also still have these noob players some with silvers as well, but really? A new silver won't stand a chance to me. You said you had all 9999's which you don't, so there's some things you still need to do apparently. Playing in alts just means you are scared, which I do not play in alts. I'm not scared of anyone in vball
Nathan

Brunswick, OH

#1088 Jan 14, 2014
I've been playing a lot since last week, I don't want to hear it. "You shouldn't say thing unless you're 100 percent positive" It was this week when my stuff was taken for real. I was playing the 3 N's:(Nic, Nick, and Nilly) Including my self, Nathan. All this time, i have been playing and you accused me of not playing for so long. Why is that? Do you want to play me? Why is it that you thhink you have so much skill? You suck in volleyball and for a 9999 as well? You are not a 9999 in vball in my book. you play like a noob bronze

Since: Dec 12

Greenfield, IN

#1089 Jan 14, 2014
I guess I just keep changing my mind :) And you "think" all your grades are ok huh? Coming from someone who says "WORK BEFORE PLAY"! It wasn't very smart of you to use that line on me when your mom had to be the one to take your Wii away from you. You would think that since you're what 15/16 you would know that grades are the most important thing. No kid likes that concept including me when I was one, but I didn't get my nintendo taken away from me because I always put my work and school ahead of my playtime. Why do you keep going on about v-ball? Who cares about v-ball and who cares how good you are at it? We don't even play that sport anymore so give it a rest already! Geezz! Yea Ryan does pick Ninja because he's a character on msm, he likes him, and it's not illegal you know. And yea d-ball is easy to get 9999 on, but apparently not for you. I mean you've had this game for how long now and you don't even have a crown on what you stated is the easiest sport to get 9999 on. You don't have a crown on it, so how do you expect to get 9999? You barely have the gold badge. Also if I'm not mistaken you stated that you have "never" even played hockey, but you're wanting 9999 on it as well. It takes practice to learn how to play these sports and you just don't become an expert overnight. Face it Nathan you are living in a fantacy world and the only way you would ever have all 9999s is if Martin or someone else helps you out. That's how Martin got most of his badges. All I can say to you Nathan is Good Luck because you're gonna need it.

Oh and as far as me I never said I had all 9999s. All I said was that I was content with where I was.
Nathan

Brunswick, OH

#1090 Jan 14, 2014
It was very smart of me to admit my poor grades and say the phrase "Work before you Play" That shows signs of me accepting this. And it was dumb on your side to accuse me of this when you weren't even sure. Well you are given 2 options with NO OUTCOME: would you rather do what you want or clean for 12 hours? Obviously you want to do what you want for this given time. This is exactly what I did (play games) and did not do whats right (do homework) And accepting the policy of work before play is smart of me. I use vball to tlak about because its my best sport and the most strategic sport to play. All you play is dodgeball. There's a reason why you don't play vball, cuz you know you suck at it! Dball is so easy for everyone to become good at. All you gotta do is just catch a ball! Have you ever played a noob and they just randomly cacth the ball even with such good confusing tricks? These tricks only work on more experienced players that know whats gonna happen. Its like babies, they are not afraid of most things, but people are afraid of some things when they get older and gain knowledge of things. Like spiders. A baby ain't gonna cry about them. Yet teenage girls freak the hell out! Same concept. Some of my great tricks can be stopped by a noob player and your's too! Thats why I like vball the most. Dball is just easy to get points in. Ohh please, you know I'll have a 9999 on it! And I have only been playing online for 7 months. I was off for over 3 months! The last time i lost in random matchups in dball was one long ass time ago! And I did get 1k points in one day so yes it is easy to get points in dball. And that day no one was RQ'ing, and I was able to play for 8 hours straight! I can end a match in just 2 minutes, so the points came fast. I've been playing lots of vball lately and I do have to RQ to avoid being caught, but I shouldn't have been playing anyway. I've been at 1900 countless times. barely have the gold badge? I had 5600. And getting 8 points a match is alot of matches. So yeah I'll have a 9999, don't you worry! It'l come even faster now that I'm better. I have the skill to get 9999's in bball, dball, and especially vball. If i was playing in your days, I woulda had these crowns by now. joining in 2013 has really had me stuck! I had to learn everything myself. No one taught me anything, all i do is ask what did i do wrong and what can i do better? I'm doing alright if you ask. I just pick up fast. I have all bronze and one gold, I'm not retarded. I know the basic stuff in hockey so i got the weak bronze, but at least i have it. I can tell you once I get silver in vball, I'll practice in hockey. I mean it doesn't look that hard, I can get good at it. Listen here! No one helped out the person that got 9999 first! It does take dedication and practice! This is my favorite game and I will learn the strats. I'm not living in a fantasy world. Am pretty sure I would be at the insane asylum if that's true. I don't need help getting badges, I intend to play everything fairly. Gonna need good luck for what? pwn'ing all the noobs that come on? And getting boost ups from other bronzes? Yeah I'm going to need all the luck man let me tell ya! These players are weak! i played a gold in dball 3 times named Devon. On my main I used him for a quick boost up! I switched my guys to play him in an alt and he RQ such a pussy man! Then I played him in my 54k main and kicked his ass for another boost. I'm not afraid of these players. You said you were the first with all 9999's in USA. BTW the guy in JAPAN with all 9999's is a fake. he cheated the hell. Look at the way he plays! he is total ass in every sport. I know he musta cheated somewhere. Its either that, or USA region has all the skill. Admit it, we all play really good. Have you seen one vid of a jap playing good? that all 9999 guy is not legit! one more thing Ryan sucks. Just like kinda how Bm sucks in vball. players only use him to play defense, just like ninja's dive in dball
Nathan

Brunswick, OH

#1091 Jan 14, 2014
I guess my comment did not send. Well anyway:

Its smart of me to say "work before play". It shows that I've learned something from the past. Am 16 since you were close. Okay, but what would you rather do that has NO OUTOME after you do "this": Would you rather just do what you want all day or clean up all day? Of course you want to do what you want to do. Same thing what I did, but I didn't do my homework. Aced every test, failed all homework, doesn't work out to well. And even now I haven't been doing homework, but more than usual. I keep saying things about vball cuz its the most technical sport! Anyone can be good in dball. Have you noticed that super advanced tricks may sometimes not work on a noob player? But these will work on advanced players! Its exactly like little babies (1 year olds) They will not be scared or cry about spiders, but once they gain knowledge about certain things, they'll be afraid of some stuff. Nearly every teenage girl is afraid of spiders. Yeah let me tell you how scared you should be of something the size of your finger. Just step on it! Dball is the sport where everyone can be okay at it. That's why I like vball the most. Its all about strategies and the only sport where you have to use 2 people, so it can be harder. Its harder to score in 3 on 3 matches in Hockey. Everyone is in the way! It does take practice! Being that this is my favorite game, I would easily learn how to play Hockey good because I want to! I learn things really fast and apply them immediately. Am pretty sure that I'd be in the crazy home and slow schools if I was living in a fantasy world. Never! i do not need help getting badges! I do like the fact that you turned me down when I offered Hockey help. I've helped out lots of people, but I don't ask help from them. I want to take the time to get my experience up and learn the things my self, so I can be a better player!
If you recall, I killed Rapha 6-7 games in a row. Most of them were 15-0 and we were both at the same 1500 ws. you can tell I just pick up fast.
I don't want or need help! I want all the skill for myself! Ohh I said Ninja sucks because it is like using Bm's fire dive in vball. They both suck and they can only do one thing great! Play defense! But you don't need Ninja when you can actually catch a ball! I can catch nearly everything just fine! I destroyed a guy named "Devin" or "Devon". He had a gold with like 4200. I saw him in my main and he left like one pussy! I found him again and he didn't leave. Man I will tell you he sucked ASS He used bm ninja and mii too that team plays great defense, but my offense was too good for him. I switched up guys and went to an alt and played him again I made that bitch RQ. He obviously cant represent his points, so I took them. We played 3 games he lost twice to my main and RQ'ed on my alt. So I'm not scared of anyone playing dball or vball especially. I'm great at bball as well. Hard thing will be to get a 9999 in hockey. Same thing against Rapha in vball. We played 6 or 7 games and most of them were 15-0 for him. but yet we were both 1500 WS. That just means I learn fast! Ohh please! you know it was easy af for you to get 9999 in dball I told you i got over 1k points in one day! I also had no interruptions and had over 8 hours of game play. Matches were mostly plus 8 and under 2 minutes. i did play a couple bronze and silvers, but they suck! Yeah I'm not going to be great at hockey overnight, but I will practice and train just like all the other sports! All I gotta do is just play alot which I do! And playing each match will make me better cuz I ask "What did I do wrong and how can I improve?
Nathan

Brunswick, OH

#1092 Jan 14, 2014
Missy you suck at volleyball. You are a 9999. How do you suck so much?

I think everyone should watch this match!

Since: Dec 12

Greenfield, IN

#1093 Jan 14, 2014
Nathan wrote:
Missy you suck at volleyball. You are a 9999. How do you suck so much?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FlkJDHTOZrMXX
I think everyone should watch this match!
You know of all the things to show how incredibly dumb you are, I think this one takes the cake. You're going on about a video that not only had happened almost 2 years ago, but you are also talking about a video that me, myself and I posted on youtube for everyone to see. If I was that worried about how we played on that match, then I would not have posted it on youtube for everyone in the whole world to see. I think pretty much everyone and their brother has already seen it considering it has 1500+ views. Besides, if anyone has anything to be embarrassed about it should be Logan after all he was the one that RQ'd on a friends game.
Nathan

Brunswick, OH

#1094 Jan 14, 2014
True, but you have to admit that you sucked! Not even 2 years ago that vid was uploaded. You only uploaded it to show that Logay RQ'ed on you. And for a 9999, you suck! Haha! You think 1500 plus views is alot for having only 600 subs? I have a vid nearing 160k views and all of my vids are 1k and up! And I only have 700 subs. I've been inactive. From a pro point of view, that video show no signs of skill. Pretty sad though I will admit. He probably sent his wii to repair from breaking it in a fit of Rage!
Nathan

Brunswick, OH

#1095 Jan 14, 2014
Am not dumb, you can say that all you want, but you'll be wasting time by writing those words. I'm not going to be wasting time writing words back to you from calling me dumb. I'll tell you once. I'm not dumb. I catch on pretty fast! Think of it this way: The less time you spend on certain things, the faster you can get on to doing something else, and if you do the that "thing" fast, you'll be able to move on quicker and quicker, getting more stuff done in less amount of time, which ultimately saves you energy. You'll be paying less, because you have been using less energy from doing things more efficiently, so you won't be eating as much! You can even loose weight by standing on a single sheet of paper! Did you know that? Don't tell me Am not smart

Since: Dec 12

Greenfield, IN

#1096 Jan 14, 2014
Nathan wrote:
True, but you have to admit that you sucked! Not even 2 years ago that vid was uploaded. You only uploaded it to show that Logay RQ'ed on you. And for a 9999, you suck! Haha! You think 1500 plus views is alot for having only 600 subs? I have a vid nearing 160k views and all of my vids are 1k and up! And I only have 700 subs. I've been inactive. From a pro point of view, that video show no signs of skill. Pretty sad though I will admit. He probably sent his wii to repair from breaking it in a fit of Rage!
Nathan we may not be the best at v-ball, b-ball, hockey, or even d-ball and we certainly don't claim to be, but we still done our best and it got us where we are today. Yea I did upload it because Logan RQ'd on us, which he should not have done because it was only a friends game and friends games are for fun. I think 1500+ views is pretty good. And 160k views that's nothing! Go to my channel and check out my "popular uploads" I have a video that has almost a half million views alone. And like I said I don't care about v-ball anymore so your just wasting your time making comments about it.
Nathan

Brunswick, OH

#1097 Jan 14, 2014
Half a million is impressive for only 600 subs. No excuse but some people's videos are popular for no reason?! Mine is kinda at 150k, but its still weak compared to some people getting 1 mil on each vid! I had a uploading shedule averaging 2k a vid. And one of them is all of a sudden 150k? its strange being that that is my least skilled video is my most popular. Which is embarrassing to me. I would want my kirby video to be the most viewed ya know?
Nathan

Brunswick, OH

#1107 Jan 16, 2014
I think we are a good distance away from that misfortune now.
Who would like to resume actual Mario Sports Mix business?
My Friend Code is 1679-4249-3240
Nathan

Brunswick, OH

#1108 Jan 16, 2014
@Nick
See you around!
Hope you return!
Take care out there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 56,067
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 11 min kobechi3 71
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 44,964
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 650,331
The Leading FFXIV Gil & Final Fantasy XIV Powe... 2 hr ffxivfans 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr ChristineM 445,916
Gay jerk off 12-14 tinychat (Jan '14) 3 hr Rollando 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr trifecta1 971,801
More from around the web