Mario Sports Mix Friend Codes

Since: Dec 12

Greenfield, IN

#778 Sep 8, 2013
I don't think so Gaythan!! Why don't you go and sit on Marty's lap and talk about the first thing that pops up! lol
marty

Pharr, TX

#779 Sep 8, 2013
always looking at our stuff huh Missy your fat ass is just in the dam computer all dam day waiting to see what pops up on our channel are you really that obsessed with what we have with our progress every fu***ing time we get something your greasy ass has to say something for once cant you shut the f**k up nobody gives a flying f**k for what we get the only dam person who bitches about it happens to be you what is it with you saying that were dam cheaters nobody has ever helped us with hockey not once iI get that you have proof from nilly but iI never did actually take his help because at the last second we realized that me and daniel were straight up good at hockey and so we went for the whole enchilada and we got the gold iI really dont get what your dam problem is with us if you have something to say say it to us dont bitch about it to other people I get that you dont have balls and all but at least show that you have guts to talk to us so what if we get streaks nobody.gives1.or . 2 F*cks about it so why the hell should you you really should get that fat ass of yours off the seat and do something else besides bitch to other people about our stats this cheating crap literally already got annoying idk how many times iI have to tell you but me and my brother dont need to cheat why because we are good normal legit players at least when it comes to dodgeball me and my brother aaren't pussys like you Ryan and no hack who have to do such pathetic things in order to protect that pussy account of yours it must show how badly.you3 suck at this that you have to do such lame crap in order to protect your points yea were the cheaters alright maybe you should look in the mirror before you open your f***king mouth whiny ass bitch always have to say shit about us next time say it straight to us not to these f****ng idiots

Since: Dec 12

Greenfield, IN

#780 Sep 9, 2013
You know Martin, you should be grateful that I do because it seems that no one else likes your stupid shit. It's pretty sad that whenever you get pissed off at me the only thing you can come up with is "fat ass"! A couple of years ago I probably would have been offended by that, but since I lost half of my body weight, then I just let it slide. I'm not "bitching" as you put it, I am just going by what I heard and now that I think about it there were 6 witnesses saying that you cheat. There was Nilly, Lisa, Logan, Nate, You, and Me because you wanted my help on b-ball. Plus you can just tell by looking at your pathetic stats. Also if you're not cheating, then why aren't you adding anyone on your main? Why do you only want to add people on an alt?
marty

Pharr, TX

#781 Sep 9, 2013
I'll call you whatever the blue hell I wanna call you idgaf for what you have to say iI should be grateful you do this every time and it gets fu***ng annoying yes you pretty much are bitching and you only helped us one dam time did you help us out again no why because we got our heads out of our asses and did it on our own and went all the way with no problems its not my fault nohack lost thats his thing not ours comparing his shit to ours dont ever do that ever were nothing like him and we dont wish to be like him a fag who panicks when hes about to get his ass kicked in dodgeball were nothing like him why am iI not adding anyone thats why because people will be questioning us the way your stupid self is wait when dont you do this its been this way ever since we got our crown on v ball what you still ccan't seem to get is were just plain better than you we always will be comrende iidiota or do iI have to make myself clearer just because someone gets streaks on sports does not mean that person is cheating its called being so fucking good no one can stop him/her just stfu and stick to your own fucking profile just leave ours out of it and dont ever compare us to anyone in Mario sports mix ever us having pathetic stats stfu the one who has pathetic stats is you you dont deserve shit what so ever you and Ryan both fucking suck at every sport how you fucking got them no one knows did they question you no why because no one gave1 or. 2 fucks about your stats now look at you making a big deal out of a stupid badge that we have worked so hard on for months now just drop it and mind your own dam business soon we will add people to our roster yyou'll see that way you can stfu for good

Since: Dec 12

Greenfield, IN

#782 Sep 9, 2013
I will say wtf I want to say about your stats and there is nothing you can do about it. If you don't like it, then get the fuck off youtube. No you're a liar you wanted me to keep on helping you on b-ball. So I said no this isn't legit so I deleted you off of my roster. What Nohack2win does is nothing compared to what you do. So if I'm the only one "bitching" about your stats, then why would anyone else say something about them even if they were on your roster? It really wouldn't matter if they were on your roster or not because the end result pretty much tells all. I think that the reason why I am the only person that is saying anything and no one else is because you all are having a cheating orgy. And I think you've got that ass backwords were way better than you are and once my profile is finished I will be done with msm for good and you will never have the chance to play us again. I got my stats by playing people online the legit way, unlike you who goes around begging for people's help. Fine Martin I promise I won't say anything else about your stats, but I will always believe that you cheat.
Nathan Jay

Strongsville, OH

#783 Sep 9, 2013
ha tell her fat a** martin!
you resorted to sex jokes? how lame I can insult you in ways you have not yet heard of, but you can't with your limited range of vocab. and missy you're stupid you thought I was martin! i really fooled you that bad?
Marty

Pharr, TX

#784 Sep 9, 2013
no the one who should get the f**k off youtube should be you am not asking you to check my stats out and tell me what you think i never asked you for that also no one asked you to make a comparison of our wins or losses i put it up for everyone to see how good we are we didnt get it in a few weeks if you dont know it took us a long time to get it it was very hard and very frustrating so many rage quiters so much time wasted i only needed your help one fuccking time missy once that's it your the one making up lies here i said i just needed to get back on track from where we were and did i do that yes i was back on the line and i continued with my bro and my self i never did ask for help again and i wont do it again i regret i wish i could take it back we learned our lesson and we never did it again i dont get what you have against us when you know we are legit players did we ever cheat when we played dodgeball of course not we played fair all the way just because you helped me out once does not mean i cheated noticed how you and i said help yea its helping not cheating that was actually being a good friend to me but now your making it into a big deal we have not cheated nor have we asked for help at all we dont need it what so ever

a cheating orgy how fucking gay are you that is such a stupid lame ass word to use maybe you have done it but i dont think these people or myself or my bro are in it were legit players and thats that at least we dont use stupid tacticts to protect our main we take a loss like actual true players

do you really think i give 1 2 or even 3 fu**ks about you quitting msm for good i really dont give a shit if you do like seriously saying we wont get the chance to play you anymore missy you barely have the balls to play us right now and you say that to me ha please stfu and dont open your mouth about playing us never in my gaming career have i met such queerish adults on mario sports mix i get that you have a pussy and all but dam your the scaredest dodgeball player i have ever met i never even thought of you turning into a major pussy seriously stfu and dont say your better than us your not one bit not even close at all to being better than us hell even nate is better than you like no joke you and ryan are still major pussys you cant even defend yourselves why because sissy and her pussy husband have to camp a good strategy please its not even a stragety its a pussy technique just please dont make fun of yourselves please just shut up you will never be better than us i promise you that okay :) were always going to be two steps ahead of you play us and well shut you the fuck up i guarantee you that

and keep believing that shit go right for it alls i know is me and my brother are legit players were doing the exact same thing you and ryan somehow did cuz i mean you both are such sad sad players in other sports i am speechless to how horrible you both are anyways were doing it step by step well probably loose our winning streak but who gives a fuck at least were not making a big deal out of it the way you are now am done when you grow the balls to play us let me know lmfao (: pussy
Toad

Florissant, MO

#785 Sep 9, 2013
missytoto wrote:
@Nathan
Dude just shut up! Go help Martin or OToad on msm.
I don't have any one to help me. I'm sick and tired of you saying people help me get my medals. I earned my crown Saturday without help. So get your facts straight.
Please.

Since: Dec 12

Greenfield, IN

#786 Sep 9, 2013
lol OToad don't even get me started on you! I didn't know quitting before matches against every person you run into was the way to earn a crown. I was nice enough before not to anything about it, but since you're sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong then I'm not going to be so nice. I do believe this is the first time I ever made a comment about you getting help on msm. Which the only reason I said that in the first place was because on your video of you earning your gold badge I knew you got help from Nate because he pretty much told me you did. Plus not to mention you can tell by the comments on the video alone.
marty

Pharr, TX

#787 Sep 9, 2013
she told you also?
Toad

Florissant, MO

#788 Sep 9, 2013
missytoto wrote:
lol OToad don't even get me started on you! I didn't know quitting before matches against every person you run into was the way to earn a crown. I was nice enough before not to anything about it, but since you're sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong then I'm not going to be so nice. I do believe this is the first time I ever made a comment about you getting help on msm. Which the only reason I said that in the first place was because on your video of you earning your gold badge I knew you got help from Nate because he pretty much told me you did. Plus not to mention you can tell by the comments on the video alone.
Lol, atleast I don't use overpowered characters to win Lol you must be extreamly stupid! Have you ever heard if gamefaqs comments??? Gosh.. I just asked a simple question. You're the fight starter. Fat-ass! lmao xD
Nathan Jay

Strongsville, OH

#789 Sep 9, 2013
missytoto wrote:
@Nathan
Dude just shut up! Go help Martin or OToad on msm.
I never helped the bros at all. In random matchups I let them win, cuz I can beat them sometimes. and For tOad, I helped him once and one match to get his gold allright? Big fucking deal! I did not once help him since. and he has gotten his crown all fair.
Nilly896

Everett, MA

#790 Sep 10, 2013
I think we're making this game worse than it used to be with these arguments all over the place. Let's just stop with this. Nathan, I think we can say we don't really care what happens after that game. Proof or no proof, you lost or you won, it doesn't matter. If you wanted to know. I deleted everyone on my roster for 2 things.

1. Because this fight is happening and I really don't wan to to be put into this (even though it is going to happen)

2. I am sick of seeing everyone making no progress. If you're adding me and not doing anything, what's the point of keeping you added? I'll add everyone back next week or until this clears up.
Nathan

Strongsville, OH

#791 Sep 10, 2013
Nilly896 wrote:
I think we're making this game worse than it used to be with these arguments all over the place. Let's just stop with this. Nathan, I think we can say we don't really care what happens after that game. Proof or no proof, you lost or you won, it doesn't matter. If you wanted to know. I deleted everyone on my roster for 2 things.
1. Because this fight is happening and I really don't wan to to be put into this (even though it is going to happen)
2. I am sick of seeing everyone making no progress. If you're adding me and not doing anything, what's the point of keeping you added? I'll add everyone back next week or until this clears up.
wtf are you talking about nilovanni?
I am gaining stats. I'm almost at 5000 and I can be even farther, but hardly anyone plays anymore. and everyone Rq's! in the past 2 weeks, you have not gained even 1000 points. pathetic! I'm always online unlike you I rarely see you on dude. I can do that in one day when plenty of people are playing with no loss either. you are like missy dude. just checking stalking everyone's stats. you'll be lucky if i even consider adding you back
Toad

Florissant, MO

#792 Sep 10, 2013
Nilly896 wrote:
I think we're making this game worse than it used to be with these arguments all over the place. Let's just stop with this. Nathan, I think we can say we don't really care what happens after that game. Proof or no proof, you lost or you won, it doesn't matter. If you wanted to know. I deleted everyone on my roster for 2 things.
1. Because this fight is happening and I really don't wan to to be put into this (even though it is going to happen)
2. I am sick of seeing everyone making no progress. If you're adding me and not doing anything, what's the point of keeping you added? I'll add everyone back next week or until this clears up.
Lol the big space from 4000-8000 I been gaining alot of points all day. I'm inactive on Monday-Thursday due to school. I'm probably the one making the most progress. 4000 to 8000 especially when I reached 5000 I've been progressing 1000 in one day.
Nilly896

Malden, MA

#793 Sep 10, 2013
Since I already obtained my first gold, I think I am making progress. I am more focused on volleyball than any other sport because I'm behind from that sport. You never see me online. But I am, you don't see me on. And I don't mean you make no progress. I'm talking about 70% of the people I added, besides you, didn't do anything. I'm progressing as well, only by a little. And you that just called me nilovanni just lost your chance of adding you back. I don't lag any longer and you guys being blind to the truth is bad enough this game is chaos. I'm here to earn my gold medals and be done with this game. So far, I got one.
Nathan

Strongsville, OH

#794 Sep 10, 2013
Nilovanni. you lag like giovanni and you play like him as well. I thought you 2 were the same person you dpn't play like a goldist! I'm a goldist and have beaten plenty of 9999's where you beat none with your shame ass, no skill. whats so hard about catching a ball? hell missy can't even do it thats why she got ryan right up on her ass ready to catch what i dish out. I'll do what I can to record you fi i see you, but you will be very embarrased. I will pm you with the video link so you can see how badly you get destroyed by the real players
Toad

Florissant, MO

#795 Sep 10, 2013
I'm almost a 9999. I'll have it by Saturday. My first max out. I just need 1599 more, which will be easy.
Nathan

Strongsville, OH

#796 Sep 10, 2013
I can't seem to find non alts that won't Rq and thats with 4-5 hours of playtime. got like 10 of them yesterday in vball. dball I can gain points like a mo fo. whoever you are "superkid" got your ass handed by me. I know its a 9999 rank player. cuz of that intense play style but wasn't enough to get me.
my progress has been slowed down to 500-600 in one day. cuz of soccer and school got no time to play
Toad

Florissant, MO

#797 Sep 10, 2013
Same here school and baseball is what have me inactive. I have my first games Friday and on Saturday, and Sunday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Aura Mytha 49,441
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 40 min ChristineM 445,753
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 46 min anonymous 43
i need a man to get me pregnant no strings atta... (Dec '12) 1 hr Breedu 69
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 1 hr Darkbolt500 22
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Annaleigh 105,683
Maturbating now 2 hr Johny 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 646,943
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr The Hangman 971,805
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 5 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web