Mario Sports Mix Friend Codes
Nicolas

Warrenton, VA

#698 Jun 30, 2013
Richard wrote:
Hey nicolas add my mario kart code ill give ssbb code later mk:3955 7971 6110
Okay, I added you. When do you want to race?
Rich

Longmont, CO

#699 Jun 30, 2013
Cool u posted 28 mins ago lets race now
Swaggking

Dallas, TX

#700 Jun 30, 2013
WTF Nicholas.T_T werent u gonna add me NOT richard?The only reason he added you is cause you said U had MarioKartWii.Hes so desperate that he goes on forums for games he dont have.

MKW:0776-9327-4492
SSBB:4256-3564-6180
Nicolas

Warrenton, VA

#701 Jun 30, 2013
Swaggking wrote:
WTF Nicholas.T_T werent u gonna add me NOT richard?The only reason he added you is cause you said U had MarioKartWii.Hes so desperate that he goes on forums for games he dont have.
MKW:0776-9327-4492
SSBB:4256-3564-6180
Okay okay, sheesh. When would you like to race? Btw already added your friend codes to both.
Swaggking

Dallas, TX

#702 Jun 30, 2013
Tommorow at 4:00.Did u post ur codes?
Jason

Longmont, CO

#703 Jul 1, 2013
Nicolas it says you did add me.
Hdtv up vote fc sd gh

Longmont, CO

#704 Jul 1, 2013
Swagking ur a as whole
Richard

United States

#705 Jul 1, 2013
Wooaa take it easy on the language
Swaggking

Dallas, TX

#706 Jul 1, 2013
Screw you then you lil sh*t i know ur that guy who called SonicDialgaBoo an asshole.Right back atcha.So go back to jackin off with ur daddy.
Richard

United States

#707 Jul 2, 2013
Who the heak is sonicdialgaboo
Richard

United States

#708 Jul 6, 2013
Jason sucks
Nick

Fairfield, CA

#709 Jul 12, 2013
Hi everyone! Nohack2win here! So from now until August 20th i will be on more frequently. And Nilly, I added the code you gave me of your friend, but it says we are not friends online.
Nick

Fairfield, CA

#710 Jul 12, 2013
Hey Nicholas! Good games! I'm a little rusty from not playing for a while, so next time I won't be so easy to beat! But the one thing that was totally weird... My MINI mario actually caught the ball! I was just staring at the screen wondering what just happened, until you creamed me.
Nicolas

Louisa, VA

#711 Jul 12, 2013
Nick wrote:
Hey Nicholas! Good games! I'm a little rusty from not playing for a while, so next time I won't be so easy to beat! But the one thing that was totally weird... My MINI mario actually caught the ball! I was just staring at the screen wondering what just happened, until you creamed me.
Thanks! Good games to you as we'll! Yeah, I was amazed that you caught the ball while you were mini! I think I sort of got lucky beating you. When do you want to play again?
Nick

Fairfield, CA

#712 Jul 12, 2013
I might be on today 7pm-8pm. And tomorrow, I'm on at random times throughout the afternoon.
Nilly896

Saint Paul, MN

#713 Jul 13, 2013
Nick wrote:
Hi everyone! Nohack2win here! So from now until August 20th i will be on more frequently. And Nilly, I added the code you gave me of your friend, but it says we are not friends online.
I'll let him know you added his FC. also can you add my other FC? 4857-7786-9584. This FC is what I'm using for the summer. I already added you.
Swaggking

Dallas, TX

#714 Jul 13, 2013
Nicholas you didnt post your MKW or SSBB friendcode yet.
Richard

United States

#715 Jul 15, 2013
Post mkw yay
Jason

United States

#716 Jul 15, 2013
Hi post mkw mine is 1808 3148 6671 add me
Marty

Pharr, TX

#717 Jul 15, 2013
yo nicholas did you get my comment on youtube man? or are you really trying to ignore me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Spider1954 63,200
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min LAWEST100 653,561
UK Phone Numbers for Fun 23 min Marcen18064742 13
I'm so wet right now and want to talk dirty wit... (Jun '13) 35 min Marcen18064742 64
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 1 hr Eduardo 42
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 973,529
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr thetruth 9,358
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr DebraE 106,460
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr LAWEST100 618,736
More from around the web