How "DearthOfCouth" became a Christia...

How "DearthOfCouth" became a Christian again.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: May 08

EVERYWHERE

#1 Apr 14, 2010
Why are Atheists like "DearthOfCouth" now abandoning their Skepticism throughout the world?

Answer: After considering the scientific evidence that is now available to the public, they have probably learned to doubt their doubts and accept the data wherever it leads.

http://www.evolutionfacts.blogspot.com

“Over The Mountains of the moon”

Since: Apr 08

Down the vally of the Shadow

#2 Apr 14, 2010
PROFESSOR X wrote:
Why are Atheists like "DearthOfCouth" now abandoning their Skepticism throughout the world?
Answer: After considering the scientific evidence that is now available to the public, they have probably learned to doubt their doubts and accept the data wherever it leads.
I'm sure DOC would not be happy with you using him in this manner or the fact that you have told an outright lie. DOC as i know him would never allow someone to start a thread using his persona to against what he believes. I am going to ask the Topix moderators to remove this thread.

Since: Apr 09

Reality (I think!)

#3 Apr 14, 2010
NorCal88 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure DOC would not be happy with you using him in this manner or the fact that you have told an outright lie. DOC as i know him would never allow someone to start a thread using his persona to against what he believes. I am going to ask the Topix moderators to remove this thread.
I second the motion. I will do so as well.

Reality (I think!)

#4 Apr 14, 2010
PROFESSOR X wrote:
Hey jackass, you have no right to foster this false premise, this lie about another poster. This thread will soon be gone. Get a life.

“I can see my house from here!”

Since: Oct 09

Nazareth, Israel

#5 Apr 14, 2010
Wow, this is really bad, even by the abysmally low standards of Christian fundamentalists. And you top off your character assassination of DoC by making it into an ad for the most discredited creationist blog on the web.

You fundies are all blatant liars. The entire lot of you. You people are a malignant tumor on Jesus's butt.

I find it ironic that you fundies have turned into the exact same thing the man you supposedly strive to emulate railed against.

Nazareth, Israel

#6 Apr 14, 2010
_Fish_ wrote:
<quoted text>I second the motion. I will do so as well.
"Thirded". Flagged and emailed. Freedom of speech ends when dishonest character assassination starts.
Disambiguity

Dallas, TX

#7 Apr 14, 2010
Evolution "facts"? Strobel, Behe, and Ham? Scientists grovel at the word Jesus and believe in a creator? Hahahahahaha. Wow, this is funny. To any drive by loons, please follow the money. S, B, & H are making a mint denigrating Science. They should be jailed for fraud.

A creator? Infinite regress. End of story.

www.talkorigins.net

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#8 Apr 14, 2010
Beavis Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Thirded". Flagged and emailed. Freedom of speech ends when dishonest character assassination starts.
Fourthed.

In the meantime, here's what Dearth of Couth actually has to say, and why he, like so many of us, is no longer a Christian:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

“What do I know?”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#9 Apr 14, 2010
PROFESSOR X wrote:
Wow. This is truly bizarre.

People who feel the need to lie and distort in defense of their beliefs have always struck me as insecure.

(Aside: What does it mean, "doubt their doubts?")

#10 Apr 14, 2010
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
People who feel the need to lie and distort in defense of their beliefs have always struck me as insecure.
DoC! Good to see ya!!!!!!
SCREW EWES

Boise, ID

#11 Apr 14, 2010
PROFESSOR X wrote:
The truth will set you free.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Apr 14, 2010
PROFESSOR X wrote:
Question: Where are you getting your information? Does it actually matter if somebody is/n't of a religion?

Answer: Nobody cares still.
Dearth of Couth

Birmingham, UK

#13 Apr 14, 2010
NorCal88 wrote:
<quoted text>DoC! Good to see ya!!!!!!
Thanks, NorCal.

Last I heard, you were in Iraq.

Unless I'm hallucinating again....

#14 Apr 14, 2010
Dearth of Couth wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, NorCal.
Last I heard, you were in Iraq.
Unless I'm hallucinating again....
Still in Iraq DoC

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#15 Apr 14, 2010
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehe! Thought you'd be amused. Doubting your doubts seems rather paranoid to me. How 'bout you?

“What do I know?”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#16 Apr 14, 2010
NorCal88 wrote:
<quoted text>Still in Iraq DoC
Does it suck much?

“What do I know?”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#17 Apr 14, 2010
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Hehehe! Thought you'd be amused. Doubting your doubts seems rather paranoid to me. How 'bout you?
Doubting my doubts makes me -- redoubtable.

I think.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#18 Apr 14, 2010
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
DoC! Winlac.ning.com is down. Are you on any of the other threads? I miss talking too you. XD

“open head, open heart”

that's how the light gets in

#19 Apr 14, 2010
PROFESSOR X wrote:
You are a liar & dishonest piece of excrement,"PROFESSOR X"

Nazareth, Israel

#20 Apr 14, 2010
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some sickos on Topix, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Good Bob 18,316
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusion x... 684,061
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 min USA-1 39,248
LaVar Ball is a POS(sherbert?)Bigot 4 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min George Justapose 983,500
What do Colin Kaepernick and O.J. Simpson have ... 16 min Doctor REALITY 2
MESSAGE 4 Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers 2 hr Doctor REALITY 6
More from around the web