FAA sees no problem with close calls

FAA sees no problem with close calls

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 May 23, 2014
Airliners pass within a few hundred feet of each other - ANOTHER CLOSE CALL, but that death toll is an acceptable financial loss for the airlines.

AGAIN, corporate and legal system parasites work together for profit, at our expense, while the idiot masses just wallow in their stupidity.

Liberals, fight to help each other, and don't waste your time and energy on the dead weight that will drown you too.

More at intelligent liberals.net , unless GoDaddy is still sabotaging that site, illegally = thanks to corporate and legal system parasites.
cold black coffee

Blacklick, OH

#2 May 24, 2014
A miss by a millimeter is still a miss.

Don't like it?

Don't fly!

PS: the death toll from a miss equals zero.

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 17, 2014
Dumb, dumb reply.
Other people think their lives are worth saving, and some even fight back, so save their lives, while you prefer to sit safely at your computer and let others carry your dead weight.

People, you didn't fight back by joining the protesters over the past several years, so prepare to lose everything in the near future. Just remember, you chose to be dumb-as-dirt losers, dead weight to those of us who did fight back.
We don't protest anymore because we can't carry your tons of dead weight, and Occupy was such a threat to treason that it was sabotaged from within.
At least you will have the benefit of knowing you deserve your fate, while those who were made homeless in 2008 know they were truly blind-sided by banker traitors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min here 48,380
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 7 min WasteWater 2,027
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Rosa_Winkel 971,621
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Rosesz 646,492
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min spinosaurus baryonyx 618,563
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 22 min Rosa_Winkel 445,708
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 27 min Truthiness 5
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min Toby 105,567
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Freebird USA 182,639
More from around the web