Fed - Ponzi Scheme Or Hedge Fund

Fed - Ponzi Scheme Or Hedge Fund

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#1 Sep 21, 2013
Warren Buffett has just come out with the statement, about which I tweeted earlier today when I first stumbled on it,

that the "Fed Is [the] Greatest Hedge Fund in History."

According to Bloomberg, he elaborated with the statement that the Fed's "generating '$80 billion or $90 billion a year probably' in revenue for the U.S. government." Here's more:

Buffett compared the U.S. Federal Reserve to a hedge fund because of the central bank's ability to profit from bond purchases while accumulating a balance sheet of more than $3 trillion.

The central bank has been buying $85 billion of bonds a month to help the U.S. recover as it emerges from the deepest slump since the Great Depression.

Chairman Ben S. Bernanke and other Fed policy makers unexpectedly opted this week to sustain that pace of asset purchases instead of tapering it, saying they need to see more signs of lasting improvement in the economy.

... The Fed "is under no pressure, none whatsoever to have to deleverage," Buffett said. "So it can pick its time, and if you have somebody wise there – and I think Bernanke is wise, and I certainly expect his successor to be – it can be handled.

But it is something that's never quite been done on this scale. It will be interesting to watch."

If they continue to "print" money it will be bad.

If they stop "printing" money it will be bad.

But it will be interesting to watch.

Too bad we will have to live it also.

http://www.thedailybell.com/34632/Anthony-Wil...

Huh Eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2 Sep 21, 2013
Federal Reserve Chairman Bernanke announced that the Fed will continue buying government bonds at the rate of $85 billion dollars a month.

[This was a reversal of his previous announcement in which he said purchases would be tapered off. Purchasing government bonds is the mechanism by which new money is created out of nothing and pumped into the economy.

It is the primary cause of inflation. The Fed has created $3.66 trillion dollars over the last 5 years.

This has enriched the banks but failed to improve the economy.

It has prolonged and increased the agony of the impending collapse.] Kare11 News 2013 Sep 19

http://www.realityzone.com/currentperiod.html

Huh eh !
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2013
Tanya Cariina Hsu

The Global Economic Crisis
The Great Depression of the XXI Century
Michel Chossudovsky and Andrew Gavin Marshall, Editors
Global Research, 2010, paperback

The Federal Reserve doubled America's money supply and in 1920, it called in a mass percentage of loans. Over five thousand banks collapsed overnight. One year later, the Federal Reserve again increased the money supply by 62 percent, but in 1929, it again called the loans back in, en masse. This time, the crash of 1929 caused over sixteen thousand banks to fail and an 89 percent plunge on the stock market. The private and well-protected banks within the Federal Reserve system were able to snap up the failed banks at pennies on the dollar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Riverside Rednek 51,756
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min waaasssuuup 445,969
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min kent 693,164
Those in the twin towers who saw the jets coming 58 min Doctor REALITY 33
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 1 hr Doctor REALITY 13
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr whatgod 991,937
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 8 hr c840xba 26
More from around the web